ADVERTISEMENT

Looks Like Cuomo Headed to Jail or Impeachment

He was a major Democratic political power broker in California. She was his tart and she got her payback.
Allied. Your storyline is a much repeated slur of Kamala. I think you might believe it even though California voters do not. Its a pitiful untruth by sex-based critics of VP Harris.

Voters have elected her as San Francisco DA, California Attorney General, US Senator and VP of the United States. To allege that her political success was due to her dating Willie Brown 30 years ago is an insult to intelligent people. Ridiculous stupidity.

Last edited:
Allied. Your storyline is a much repeated slur of Kamala. I think you might believe it even though California voters do not. Its a pitiful untruth by sex-based critics of VP Harris.

Voters have elected her as San Francisco DA, California Attorney General, US Senator and VP of the United States. To allege that her political success was due to her dating Willie Brown 30 years ago is an insult to intelligent people. Ridiculous stupidity.
She wouldn't have gotten to the position she attained if it wasn't for her sexual relationship with Willie Brown. Basically, she used her puzzy to eventually get to where she is today. It's undeniable!

Reactions: BreakingCane
She wouldn't have gotten to the position she attained if it wasn't for her sexual relationship with Willie Brown. Basically, she used her puzzy to eventually get to where she is today. It's undeniable!
That spin on Kamala’s career is pure sexual fantasy on your part. She was not appointed DA, AG, Senator or VP. She was elected. Willie was not the great puppeteer you paint him to be.

Yet, you and yours continue to believe and spread this nonsense.

That spin on Kamala’s career is pure sexual fantasy on your part. She was not appointed DA, AG, Senator or VP. She was elected. Willie was not the great puppeteer you paint him to be.

Keep living in denial.

Reactions: Allied2651

Willie was the straw that stirred the drink. He was the puppet master in California.
Let me clear up one thing very quickly. She is no sexual fantasy of mine. If givwn the opportunity, I wouldn't do her with yours!

Willie was the straw that stirred the drink. He was the puppet master in California.
Let me clear up one thing very quickly. She is no sexual fantasy of mine. If givwn the opportunity, I wouldn't do her with yours!
Just curious, Allied. You, Breaking and others believe this line of attack on Harris. Can you trace and reveal where this storyline came from?

i ask cuz I‘ve been living in California since 2007 for my second stint here. Never heard this interpretation of Kamala’s career. Certainly. Willie Brown is well known as a ladies man (been separated from his wife for 40 years) who has had multiple relationships over the decades. He was also powerful in the California Assembly.

In contrast, Harris was a buttoned down prosecutor in Oakland and then in SF. No nonsense law enforcement official. Never married until her mid 50’s when she married a divorced, Jewish lawyer from LA. The Left has constantly criticized her as a hard ass law and order candidate. Yet, she proved popular in liberal SF and has never lost an election.

Your narrative has never had an ounce of credence in Cali. Where did it originate?

Thanks.

Occasional references in Kamala stories regarding her bawdy past and her ascension in California politics. Check the stories off Google and fact check them. You can't tell me this is a new subject? There are multiple stories.

Occasional references in Kamala stories regarding her bawdy past and her ascension in California politics. Check the stories off Google and fact check them. You can't tell me this is a new subject? There are multiple stories.
Thanks. I just reviewed Kamala’s wiki pages.,…in detail.

There’s nothing whatsoever there discussing allegations that she used sex with Willie Brown to advance her political career. No scandal at all with Willie or anybody else. Nada.

Could it be, Allied, that her critics have “swift boated” Harris with sex-based stories that have no basis in truth? Could it be that those stories have grown in size and wide distribution despite the lack of any factual support? That’s what I believe.

Thanks.

There’s nothing whatsoever there discussing allegations that she used sex with Willie Brown to advance her political career. No scandal at all with Willie or anybody else. Nada.

Could it be, Allied, that her critics have “swift boated” Harris with sex-based stories that have no basis in truth? Could it be that those stories have grown in size and wide distribution despite the lack of any factual support? That’s what I believe.

Thanks.
‘Wiki”????

lololol!!!!

sheep gonna sheep!!

‘Wiki”????

lololol!!!!

sheep gonna sheep!!

Thanks.
Cortez.

Recently saw a recent piece where one of Wiki's founders is not happy with Wiki selectively editing a growing amount of its material. He is appalled with the liberal slant that much Wiki material is taking on..

Unbiased media is going the way of the dinosaur. When I was growing up people mocked Pravda as a joke of media. Seriously, how much different today is CNN from the USSR's Pravda. Facebook and Twitter in the past year blocked anything implying Covid came from China. Now even Biden is admitting that there is a China-Covid connection. A lot of previously respected media names like ABC or NBC have possibly less credibility than Alex Jones or Dan Rather.

To say that because something is not stated in wikipedia it did not happen is kind of like an official not calling pass interference because the DB told him there was no contact.

Cortez.

Recently saw a recent piece where one of Wiki's founders is not happy with Wiki selectively editing a growing amount of its material. He is appalled with the liberal slant that much Wiki material is taking on..

Unbiased media is going the way of the dinosaur. When I was growing up people mocked Pravda as a joke of media. Seriously, how much different today is CNN from the USSR's Pravda. Facebook and Twitter in the past year blocked anything implying Covid came from China. Now even Biden is admitting that there is a China-Covid connection. A lot of previously respected media names like ABC or NBC have possibly less credibility than Alex Jones or Dan Rather.

To say that because something is not stated in wikipedia it did not happen is kind of like an official not calling pass interference because the DB told him there was no contact.
Fine, 17.

Is it not reasonable to request Allied and Breaking to present some form of support for their slur of Harris? They’ve criticized Wiki but provided nothing whatsoever to bolster their sex-based allegations.

Fine, 17.

Is it not reasonable to request Allied and Breaking to present some form of support for their slur of Harris? They’ve criticized Wiki but provided nothing whatsoever to bolster their sex-based allegations.
OK,
I will admit for them that there is absolutely overwhelming evidence that Kamala has not slept with Willie Brown or anyone near the Rio Grande border or in Europe in 2021.

OK,
I will admit for them that there is absolutely overwhelming evidence that Kamala has not slept with Willie Brown or anyone near the Rio Grande border or in Europe in 2021.
Disappointing stuff, 17. You are higher level than those guys.

OK, OK,
I do have some good news for Kamala,
A source has leaked that an NYT reporter overheard Maxine Waters saying that OJ Simpson has assured her that as soon as he finds the real killer he is going to prove that Kamala and Willie Brown are "just friends :eek:

Seriously, you lost me at "Wiki did not say it, so it did not happen".

And Cortez, your condescending manner doesn't matter at all. Facts are , I read numerous articles on Harris's relationship with Willie Brown. Likely that you are selectively reading or reading into whatever you have pulled up. I frankly didn't expect for you to respond in an agreeable manner being the Liberal Democrat you are however keep reading!

And Cortez, your condescending manner doesn't matter at all. Facts are , I read numerous articles on Harris's relationship with Willie Brown. Likely that you are selectively reading or reading into whatever you have pulled up. I frankly didn't expect for you to respond in an agreeable manner being the Liberal Democrat you are however keep reading!
Please link at least one article.

Please link at least one article.
The Freepress article makes reference to two appointments that Willie made for her during his relationship with her.
She was a political climber that used her relationship with Willie Brown as a stepping stool to higher positions.
Let's get one thing clear, she did not have a platonic relationship with Willie! She used her puzzy to get a head. You Liberals cannot sugarcoat and attempt to suppress information to change the narrative. Live with it!

• Haha
Reactions: WillyFistergash
The Freepress article makes reference to two appointments that Willie made for her during his relationship with her.
She was a political climber that used her relationship with Willie Brown as a stepping stool to higher positions.
Let's get one thing clear, she did not have a platonic relationship with Willie! She used her puzzy to get a head. You Liberals cannot sugarcoat and attempt to suppress information to change the narrative. Live with it!
Yes, I had seen that article some time ago and knew of her appointment to two state boards. I also know that she openly dated (non platonic) Willie in the 90’s. This was not an “affair” as she was single and Willie was very publicly separated from his wife. He still is and has dated innumerable women over the last 40 years. He is now 87 and Neri blind.

The article does not say that her appointment by Willie played any roll in her future career. That’s your illogical jump that has no credence.

Further, are you really saying that her appointment to the Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board was the “springboard” for her career? Do you really believe that? Do you really believe that voters voted for her for DA, AG and Senator because of her experience on a completely unknown and unimportant Board?

Absurd position. Nonsensical argument.

Yes, I had seen that article some time ago and knew of her appointment to two state boards. I also know that she openly dated (non platonic) Willie in the 90’s. This was not an “affair” as she was single and Willie was very publicly separated from his wife. He still is and has dated innumerable women over the last 40 years. He is now 87 and Neri blind.

The article does not say that her appointment by Willie played any roll in her future career. That’s your illogical jump that has no credence.

Further, are you really saying that her appointment to the Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board was the “springboard” for her career? Do you really believe that? Do you really believe that voters voted for her for DA, AG and Senator because of her experience on a completely unknown and unimportant Board?

Your in denial. Willie himself said he helped her along. She was so low level at the time that he appointed her to higher positions within the state that propelled her to higher positions. Without Willie pushing her along she may never have gotten anywhere's except some everyday attorney in a California law firm.
Your missing the point. You denied ever seeing anything regarding a sexual relationship between Brown and Harris. You now admit that you have seen these article's and is aware of their sexual relationship. Let's try not to be so full of shit next time.

Your in denial. Willie himself said he helped her along. She was so low level at the time that he appointed her to higher positions within the state that propelled her to higher positions. Without Willie pushing her along she may never have gotten anywhere's except some everyday attorney in a California law firm.
Your missing the point. You denied ever seeing anything regarding a sexual relationship between Brown and Harris. You now admit that you have seen these article's and is aware of their sexual relationship. Let's try not to be so full of shit next time.
Sorry, Allied, but you’re dead wrong. I’ve been very clear since my multiple posts during the pre-election threads of 2020 that it was very public information that Harris dated Willie Brown in the 90’s. That was open info… not some 2021 scoop. Every marginally informed Cali voter has known this fact for 20 years. How did you miss this? Common knowledge

What I objected to is the conclusory, unfounded allegation by you and yours that her 2 year relationship with Willie was a sexual payoff for her future political ascent. That outrageous presumption is just that….outrageous. Your linked article does not draw that conclusion. You do.

Pull your head out.

Sorry, Allied, but you’re dead wrong. I’ve been very clear since my multiple posts during the pre-election threads of 2020 that it was very public information that Harris dated Willie Brown in the 90’s. That was open info… not some 2021 scoop. Every marginally informed Cali voter has known this fact for 20 years. How did you miss this? Common knowledge

What I objected to is the conclusory, unfounded allegation by you and yours that her 2 year relationship with Willie was a sexual payoff for her future political ascent. That outrageous presumption is just that….outrageous. Your linked article does not draw that conclusion. You do.

Pull your head out.
Pleaseeee, you think it was about being besties. GTFOOH! Don't insult my intelligence. Harris whored...simple and put to sleep. She wanted to get ahead and instead gave head and then some. She moved ahead by sleeping with Willie and when she couldn't use Willie any more , it appears she discarded him. She called him an Albatross around her. She knew what she was doing and whoring has consequences.

Pleaseeee, you think it was about being besties. GTFOOH! Don't insult my intelligence. Harris whored...simple and put to sleep. She wanted to get ahead and instead gave head and then some. She moved ahead by sleeping with Willie and when she couldn't use Willie any more , it appears she discarded him. She called him an Albatross around her. She knew what she was doing and whoring has consequences.
I guess our conversation is over. Your willingness to invent, speculate and conclude that a woman is a whore speaks to your base qualities, not hers. Over and out.

Common Cortez, you are usually more reasonable than your below statement.
The article does not say that her appointment by Willie played any roll in her future career.
You are illogically hungup on this bizarre concept of if it is not directly in bold specified in Wikipedia it did not happen. Do you also believe that Jon Richt being the QB coach under Head Coach and Dad Mark Richt, had nothing to do with nepotism; That Jon was the most qualified candidate available? I checked and Wiki does not say "Jon Richt was hired 100% due to nepotism, so are you saying that it was a random coincidence that Mark hired his son Jon? Or that Kamala rose through the political world of California solely on her intellectual qualifications?

Cortez.
Two words - Ralph Northam. Dems gave one day sound bites then did nothing. They sacrificed the dignity of African Americans for political power. They are likely to run the same play book and sacrifice the "women must be believed movement" to keep Coumo in power.

If Coumo resigns or is impeached, I will humbly give you credit for being right in your above post. If that does not occur will admit you were duped by people that had no true intention of supporting the woman that had been harassed, bullied and threatened?

Is that a fair agreement?

The Dem power brokers took action and forced Cuomo out….quickly. LOL, do I get any of The credit you mentioned above?

Reactions: central17

The Dem power brokers took action and forced Cuomo out….quickly. LOL, do I get any of The credit you mentioned above?
Cortez,
Hate being wrong! But I have to humbly take the result and say "you called it correctly";

Will reserve the right to appeal at a later date, if there is new evidence?

Reactions: cortez55403
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT