ADVERTISEMENT

Lori Lightfoot Chicago Mayor at it again more race divisiveness

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Been awhile since we heard from this city destroyer and WOKE FOOL but here we go again and it's more RACE DIVISIVENESS!
At her 2 year anniversary of the destroyer Mayor of the great city of Chicago this WOKE FOOL decides to announce she will "only speak to reporters of Color."
She released a statement on Twitter that said " It's a shame that in 2021, the City Hall Press Corps is overwhelmingly White in a city where more than half the city identified as Black, Latino, AAPI, or Native American......Diversity and inclusion is imperative across all institutions including media. In order to progress we must change.........This is why I'm being intentional about prioritizing media requests....."

How is this going over in City Hall Press Corps? Gregory Pratt a Reporter for Chicago Tribune Tweeted to Lori Lightfoot about this.

" I am a Latino Reporter @chicagotribune whose interview request was granted today. However, I asked mayor's office to lift the condition on others and when they said no, we respectfully canceled. POLITICIANS don't get to choose who covers them."

Again, you might think this helps, but it hurts race relations. She's another fool.

Been awhile since we heard from this city destroyer and WOKE FOOL but here we go again and it's more RACE DIVISIVENESS!
At her 2 year anniversary of the destroyer Mayor of the great city of Chicago this WOKE FOOL decides to announce she will "only speak to reporters of Color."
She released a statement on Twitter that said " It's a shame that in 2021, the City Hall Press Corps is overwhelmingly White in a city where more than half the city identified as Black, Latino, AAPI, or Native American......Diversity and inclusion is imperative across all institutions including media. In order to progress we must change.........This is why I'm being intentional about prioritizing media requests....."

How is this going over in City Hall Press Corps? Gregory Pratt a Reporter for Chicago Tribune Tweeted to Lori Lightfoot about this.

" I am a Latino Reporter @chicagotribune whose interview request was granted today. However, I asked mayor's office to lift the condition on others and when they said no, we respectfully canceled. POLITICIANS don't get to choose who covers them."

Again, you might think this helps, but it hurts race relations. She's another fool.
Beatle Juice is nothing short of another ignorant Dem… I guess Idiots will vote idiots into office …

Reactions: jpboca
She's just a few of the disgusting Democrats that have done a lousy job. Examples would be Mayors of N.Y.C, Portland, Seattle. Congress people, Pelosi, Omar, Tlaib, Pressly, AOC , all pieces of shit. Coumo gets special recognition as a Governor. Responsible for thousands of deaths. Multiple Senators with Shumer being the worst.
The Democratic party needs an ennima. There maybe a few Republicans but no where near the numbers that the Democrats have. Currently, a rotten party.

Reactions: jpboca and utatem
She's just a few of the disgusting Democrats that have done a lousy job. Examples would be Mayors of N.Y.C, Portland, Seattle. Congress people, Pelosi, Omar, Tlaib, Pressly, AOC , all pieces of shit. Coumo gets special recognition as a Governor. Responsible for thousands of deaths. Multiple Senators with Shumer being the worst.
The Democratic party needs an ennima. There maybe a few Republicans but no where near the numbers that the Democrats have. Currently, a rotten party.
And yet the American people voted them in. Sugar sounds great until you find out you have diabetes.

And yet the American people voted them in. Sugar sounds great until you find out you have diabetes.
OMG
Imagine a White Mayor stating they would only choose white reporters. OMG

Reactions: Allied2651
Imagine if a Mayor said they would only be interview by white people. Sorry for the repeat.
No. Shorecane it's just mind boggling that these people believe this HELPS relations. It is 100% the opposite. It is unnecessary.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT