ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of Swamp Draining Today

Cane_Clyde

SuperCane
Aug 18, 2013
On one end we’re going to find out the DoJ’s analysis of the handling of the Clinton Email Investigation.

On the other end, the NY AG just filed a law suit against the Trump Foundation due to Trump and his family using charitable assets as a personal checkbook for the campaign and legal expenses.

Definitely a big news day.

Yep....I am not going to start a bunch of threads about this since this one is up. Chickens may be coming home to roost today. I'm still digesting everything but there is a lot of shady stuff going on. I want justice and I don't care which side it hurts honestly. This has gotten out of hand and it only hurts the american people.

WSJ reportes missteps by Comey but no bias. Whole report is 500 pages so we won’t have objective opinions on the content til at least late tonight.

WSJ reportes missteps by Comey but no bias. Whole report is 500 pages so we won’t have objective opinions on the content til at least late tonight.
Oh you better believe the narrative from the right will be these weren't misteps and Comey was out to get them from the start. Obama too. Because they are supposed to just all ignore the law and let them rob us blind.

Oh you better believe the narrative from the right will be these weren't misteps and Comey was out to get them from the start. Obama too. Because they are supposed to just all ignore the law and let them rob us blind.
No it won’t the press is part of Obama’s base.

Are you disappointed the IG report was a dud like the Nunes report and other right wing conspiracy theories?
There’s a big difference between a conspiracy theory and an actual investigation lol. Facts lead to criminal charges although Christopher Wray I believe had knowledge of this as did Rosenstein.

Reactions: grbcane
Yep....I am not going to start a bunch of threads about this since this one is up. Chickens may be coming home to roost today. I'm still digesting everything but there is a lot of shady stuff going on. I want justice and I don't care which side it hurts honestly. This has gotten out of hand and it only hurts the american people.

Cough, Cough...BULLSH*T!

I call BULLSH*T!

There’s a big difference between a conspiracy theory and an actual investigation lol. Facts lead to criminal charges although Christopher Wray I believe had knowledge of this as did Rosenstein.
So the IG report yielded nothing otherwise you would be crowing about it. Smh

So the IG report yielded nothing otherwise you would be crowing about it. Smh
It did but you won’t hear about that for another couple of weeks. Hence the 5 referrals. Plus it’s very obvious Comey not only lied to cover up Clinton but there’s violations of the Hatch Act. Wray, Sessions and Rosenstein are on the clock.

It did but you won’t hear about that for another couple of weeks. Hence the 5 referrals. Plus it’s very obvious Comey not only lied to cover up Clinton but there’s violations of the Hatch Act. Wray, Sessions and Rosenstein are on the clock.
Ok.....more deep state nonsense.

It’s right there in the IG report lmao. Have you actually read the IG report? I’ll just go on a limb and say probably not.
Why read a report when I already knew its content. No Hillary indictment. No Obama wrong doing as you and others promised. Only hope by right wingers to shut down the Mueller investigation. Smh

Glad you got the reference now slither back into your hole
Focus on this and tell me why Trump would let that fat azz punk play him like a fiddle??

DfkIYf-X4AAfV52.jpg

Reactions: BreakingCane
Why read a report when I already knew its content. No Hillary indictment. No Obama wrong doing as you and others promised. Only hope by right wingers to shut down the Mueller investigation. Smh
Brilliant! So just the opposite of the Wicked Witch of the West when she said, "We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it".

Who said anything about indictments. It’s an IG report lol. Soon to be followed by indictments lmao
lmao...who is being indicted tough guy? Nobody is going to get indicted except Trumps former henchmen in his scheme to rip off America blind. Mueller started his stint a couple of days ago. I'm willing to bet one of the other guys Mueller has indicted is next in line. All the way up to the master crook himself. Trump.

Reactions: cems52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT