ADVERTISEMENT

Loudon County Virginia Parents v. School Board ALL MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO LIBS AND REPUBS!!

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Loudon County Virginia parents went HARD after the LIBERAL school board the other night. When I say HARD I mean they came prepared with the most ammunition I have ever seen.

You see the WOKE LIBERAL LUNATIC Loudon County School Board has shelved the Western Cultural Books like Hemmingway etc. and now have a new MANDATORY reading material list for 9th graders within their district.

So the parents of these 14 year old kids took excerpts of these new MANDATORY READING material books put them on poster board and read them aloud at the School Board meeting.

What you are about to watch and listen to has to be the MOST VILE, GROTESQUE, DISGUSTING, REVOLTING, and ASININE THING YOU WILL EVER HEAR AND WATCH as material to be taught to young kids.

I want all on here to comment and I especially want to hear from the Liberal left wing on this site.

What do you think of this??

My G-D what has happened in our great Country??

@hawaiian cane and @cortez55403 likely hate that school board as well since they aren’t progressive enough, lacking quality transgender stories in elementary schools there.
Did you watch that? I thought the parents reading aloud direct passages was brilliant!! Sad they had to. Johnny has a big d**k every girl needs a big d**k are the F'ing crazy? Wheres our liberal posters?

Exactly country with these liberals is going to hell in a basket. Who could possibly think this is appropriate for educating kids? Only an INSANE group of people.
Will what those parents did change anything? You'd think so, but these days...

Exactly country with these liberals is going to hell in a basket. Who could possibly think this is appropriate for educating kids? Only an INSANE group of people.
The gentleman at the end of the video articulated his point beautifully. I loved it when he asked the Board Members, by a show of hands, who would discuss the content of these books. Of course, no one raised a hand.

Reactions: eplanas
The gentleman at the end of the video articulated his point beautifully. I loved it when he asked the Board Members, by a show of hands, who would discuss the content of these books. Of course, no one raised a hand.
Krvanness it's because they are weak. The WOKE when confronted with their own garbage crawl away like the insects they are. They have no answer. Can not even try to defend their position. I won't follow up with this story but very likely these School Board Members are ALL voted out.

Looks like no libs are raising their hand to discuss on here, either.

Reactions: krvanness
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT