ADVERTISEMENT

Manafort

Strack_Cane

SuperCane
May 29, 2001
Who’s the Judge who stripped Manafort of his freedom & THREW him in jail BEFORE TRIAL? BHO appointed FED Judge Amy Berman Jackson!

She also threw out a LAWSUIT against HRC filed by SEAN SMITH’S mother Patricia Smith & TYRONE WOODS’ father Charles Woods!

Wrong forum.

Plus, when you’re out of jail on bail, you are not permitted to commit a new crime (witness tampering). That’s a bail violation resulting in automatic revocation of your release.

Very easy call for the judge regardless of who appointed her.

Last edited:
Wrong forum.

Plus, when you’re out of jail on bail, you are not permitted to commit a new crime (witness tampering). That’s a bail violation resulting in automatic revocation of your release.

Thanks Libby !

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Wrong forum.

Wrong answer my man...I think Alan Dershowitz (a Democrat from way back btw) knows a little more than you about the law my friend "Manafort was sent to jail before his July trial and “presumed guilty” while U.S. Constitution says all citizens are “innocent until proven guilty.” “Under the law, Manafort is no more guilty of contacting witnesses or attempting to obstruct justice than any of us,” he argued. “The government says he did it, he says ‘no’ he didn't do it.” A Very easy call for the judge who is a corrupt liberal judge....but i agree, wrong forum.

Wrong answer my man...I think Alan Dershowitz (a Democrat from way back btw) knows a little more than you about the law my friend "Manafort was sent to jail before his July trial and “presumed guilty” while U.S. Constitution says all citizens are “innocent until proven guilty.” “Under the law, Manafort is no more guilty of contacting witnesses or attempting to obstruct justice than any of us,” he argued. “The government says he did it, he says ‘no’ he didn't do it.” A Very easy call for the judge who is a corrupt liberal judge....but i agree, wrong forum.

Dershowitz makes friends with pedophiles. His credibility is gone.

Reactions: JJCane
Almost 90% of all presumed innocent Federal Criminal Defendants are detained without bond Pretrial. That includes “ white collar” defendants with no prior criminal convictions. The FDC in downtown Miami is filled to the brim with pre trial detainees. Since 1984 Bond ( at least in this District ) has been the exception not the rule. Political defendants do, generally get the benefit of the doubt, which is why Manafort was on bond in the first place, despite facing trials in two different cases in 2 different jurisdictions. The prior responder Cortez55403 is 100% correct. Being arrested ( not convicted ) on a new offense ( even if you are ultimately innocent of it ) is an almost automatic revocation of bond. The Judge hearing the revocation motion will not try the newly charged case, clearly not her job. Finally, the new charge IS NOT brought by the prosecutor, it is brought on an Indictment in which a grand jury made up of ordinary citizens heard evidence and concluded that there was probable cause the law was broken. This issue is NOT political, it’s legal, and doesn’t belong here, unless Manafort is a Bull Gator.

Wrong forum.

Shhhhhhh... don't interrupt crazy!

The judge is probably following the law but you have to ask yourself, "was it necessary?" He was already under house arrest and I am sure had other penalties. Manafort is totally screwed at this point. And it looks like he did it to himself

The government will almost always crush someone in their sights.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Trump doesn’t care...

jij8ri80_75g3at_j0hnzq.png

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT