ADVERTISEMENT

Mask Arrest

krvanness

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2007
GEORGIA
This is where our Country is going. I will say the woman shouldn't have resisted, but is this going to be the norm?

Reactions: zackbear
This is where we are, you can get arrested and tased for not wearing a mask(notice nobody was around them). You can burn down the city, and get the equivalent of a jay walking ticket with no bail. Liberalism at it’s finest. The Democrat candidate for Vice President can raise and encourage bail for looters, while as CA. Attorney General she withheld exculpatory evidence for people on death row.

This is where we are, you can get arrested and tased for not wearing a mask(notice nobody was around them). You can burn down the city, and get the equivalent of a jay walking ticket with no bail. Liberalism at it’s finest. The Democrat candidate for Vice President can raise and encourage bail for looters, while as CA. Attorney General she withheld exculpatory evidence for people on death row.

This is Biden's vision for America. What is really sad is that men sat there and did nothing. Wussification of American Men.

Why does some cop drag and arrest some mom over not wearing a mask? Write her a ticket, fine her...she would have her day in court.
Don't you think that finding Dave Dorn's killer , those responsible for burning and looting city blocks of some U.S. cities take precedent over some mom who doesn't want to wear a mask? We are losing site of priorities. [/ICODE]

Actually she wasn’t arrested for not wearing a mask. She was asked to put the mask on per the schools policy numerous times. She refused. She was then told several times she needed to leave the property if she didn’t wear a mask. She refused. The cop then told her if she didn’t leave she would be arrested. She refused. And was arrested. Just put on the freaking mask you dumbass. If you (as a citizen) don’t like/want cops to have to do these kinds of things then don’t put them in that position in the first place. Address it with your elected officials who are the ones creating these rules etc. The cop was simply doing his job.

Reactions: zackbear and cems52
Actually she wasn’t arrested for not wearing a mask. She was asked to put the mask on per the schools policy numerous times. She refused. She was then told several times she needed to leave the property if she didn’t wear a mask. She refused. The cop then told her if she didn’t leave she would be arrested. She refused. And was arrested. Just put on the freaking mask you dumbass. If you (as a citizen) don’t like/want cops to have to do these kinds of things then don’t put them in that position in the first place. Address it with your elected officials who are the ones creating these rules etc. The cop was simply doing his job.
Whereas I agree he was doing his job, he used a taser in close proximity of a small child & father had to grab the child & pull her away. I hope they file a lawsuit against the school. Secondly they weren’t bunched up together and were sitting as a family. I believe the whole situation could’ve easily been avoided. All that being said she should’ve complied to keep it from escalating but that SRO should’ve never had to deal with it in the first place.

Whereas I agree he was doing his job, he used a taser in close proximity of a small child & father had to grab the child & pull her away. I hope they file a lawsuit against the school. Secondly they weren’t bunched up together and were sitting as a family. I believe the whole situation could’ve easily been avoided. All that being said she should’ve complied to keep it from escalating but that SRO should’ve never had to deal with it in the first place.
Think I read that she has asthma and cannot wear a mask. Also others not wearing a mask..

Think I read that she has asthma and cannot wear a mask. Also others not wearing a mask..
We have no authority to enforce policies as law enforcement. The admin should’ve handled that. It brings the whole use of force and arrest for that matter into question. Did he (the officer) have a legal right to be there and trespass her? Maybe, maybe not!

We have no authority to enforce policies as law enforcement. The admin should’ve handled that. It brings the whole use of force and arrest for that matter into question. Did he (the officer) have a legal right to be there and trespass her? Maybe, maybe not!
And she was released, dont think they even booked her. Yeah this is a slippery slope the libs like to take advantage of.

Asinine comment 74.
A policeman’s job is discretion. He made an issue when it wasn’t.
Again I say STFU, the Nazi’s said the same thing. “Just doing my job, just following orders:
That’s NEVER an excuse!

Reactions: central17
Actually Cash that’s not true. When the city, county or any other governing body passes an ordinance (in this case requiring masks) law enforcement absolutely has the authority to enforce it.

And Majus the only asinine thing here is you comparing a cop enforcing a rule that is well known and for the public good to a regime responsible for over 10 million deaths. And of course you blaming the cop instead of the moron who just refuses to follow the rules that EVERYONE else seems to get. You’re an idiot and Get some perspective you dumbass.

Actually Cash that’s not true. When the city, county or any other governing body passes an ordinance (in this case requiring masks) law enforcement absolutely has the authority to enforce it.

And Majus the only asinine thing here is you comparing a cop enforcing a rule that is well known and for the public good to a regime responsible for over 10 million deaths. And of course you blaming the cop instead of the moron who just refuses to follow the rules that EVERYONE else seems to get. You’re an idiot and Get some perspective you dumbass.
I wasn’t talking about ordinances which we have here but have been told to not enforce it because the legality was very questionable.

I’m 99% sure they specifically stated it was the schools policy. Often our admins here will try to get SRO’s to enforce some school rule or policy which they have no grounds to enforce and aren’t school employees.

That was my interpretation of the story posted.

I I respectfully disagree. I agree with Majus and believe it is you that are an idiot and a nasty little dweeb.

You can “respectfully” disagree all you want. Doesn’t take away from the fact that you have your head up your ass when you agree with the idea that a cop asking a woman over and over to simply follow a rule that the vast majority of people agree with and the Nazi regime. Get some perspective you feeble minded douche bag.

Ok Cash l see what your saying. However as a cop you are given a direct order to enforce the wearing of masks on property owned by the local govt. (high school stands). Whether it be a city or county ordinance or a law enacted by the governor. That order is neither illegal nor unethical. Are you going to disobey it?

Ok Cash l see what your saying. However as a cop you are given a direct order to enforce the wearing of masks on property owned by the local govt. (high school stands). Whether it be a city or county ordinance or a law enacted by the governor. That order is neither illegal nor unethical. Are you going to disobey it?

Canesfan1974, you are the prime example of a Nazi that said "just doing my job" when they marched Jews into gas chambers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT