ADVERTISEMENT

Massive Misinformation Campaign by red states hurting America regarding covid 19 variants....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Similar to the massive misinformation campaigns there are problems with our elections that only exist when their candidate loses.

There was absolutely nothing wrong with how we elect our president when Trump won. When he gets his ass handed to him we have all these solutions in search of a problem.

These hyenas bath in misinformation. It's a simple strategy. If you don't like the news call it fake and attack the media (Except of course their own media that the brag about being number 1). They used to take a shower in misinformation, now they bath in it because of an inability to take their Jack Daniels straight. Meaning Trump is a POS and will always prove it. They have to have an umbrella in their Jack Daniels because they need so badly to live in a world Trump empowers them and their kind. They can't handle competition or equality. They must have coke and ice and umbrellas and everything in their jack to take a drink of it.

Now this has spilled over into how we come back from covid. We came close to making our goal of 70% of American adults with at least 1 shot. If you look at the red states those are the ones holding us back....because they are bathing inn misinformation from their base. Proud they are not vaccinated and proud they aren't wearing mask while preventing this country from moving forward.

The right is a complete dumpster fire...but it is the medias fault. Obamas fault. Hillarys fault...Bidens sons fault. Bidens fault. NEVER THEIR OWN FAULT!

giphy.gif

R.5ed14e4c80ec52dbff17b1eef871fd6d

just incase someone made anything out of that rant (op 4got his lithium). Get the Vaccine . Moderna/ Pfizer are mrna vaccines these will help keep symptoms at a min, if not block the possibility of contagion from Covid Variants altogether . As always there are also physical barriers for the unvaccinated/incompletely vaccinated for protection, wear your mask, sanitize hands, avoid crowded areas if you are not vaccinated. Other than that, just don't pay attention to the OP he's hysterical and in wuve with him/her/it's self 🤪 ;)

I will respectfully decline to get the vaccine. I'll take my chances with Covid... which my body has already demonstrated it's ability to fight off without any complication.

Hell... I barely had a headache. Maybe I'm immune?

Either way, I understand there are millions and billions of people who arent as lucky as me and will go get the vaccine. I myself would line up to get one if it actually cured anything... but since there is no money in the cure, I'll pass on subjecting myself and my immune system to some sort of vaccine cocktail filled with god-knows-what that nobody has any factual knowledge of any potential long term side effects... deployed in the name of "public safety and well being"... but in truth has gone to pad Big Pharma's pocketbook with a sizeable chunk having been pledged to the Democratic National Party for helping to push the agenda.

Call me crazy... tin foil hat man... or like some others on this site a "...total ahole, POS..."

I'll take my 99.4% chances that I will be juuuuuuuuuust fine without it.

rkrantz maybe I miss read your statement, BUT if you already got sick with Covid (and it was covid not the flu), and have no immuno-deficiencies you should be IMMUNE to Covid (no vaccination needed). To be safe and do it by the book, I recommend having a simple blood test to see if you have the Covid antibodies (which you should if your immune system is normal) . If that test shows covid immunity ,,, you're mask off no vaccine needed good to go brother :)

There was absolutely nothing wrong with how we elect our president when Trump won. When he gets his ass handed to him we have all these solutions in search of a problem.

Maybe you didn’t notice but the voting rules were changed in between these two elections. You are comparing apples and oranges.

The right is a complete dumpster fire...but it is the medias fault. Obamas fault. Hillarys fault...Bidens sons fault. Bidens fault. NEVER THEIR OWN FAULT!

It’s not the shooters fault it’s the guns fault

Similar to the massive misinformation campaigns there are problems with our elections that only exist when their candidate loses.

These hyenas bath in misinformation. It's a simple strategy. If you don't like the news call it fake and attack the media (Except of course their own media that the brag about being number 1). They used to take a shower in misinformation, now they bath in it because of an inability to take their Jack Daniels straight. Meaning Trump is a POS and will always prove it. They have to have an umbrella in their Jack Daniels because they need so badly to live in a world Trump empowers them and their kind. They can't handle competition or equality. They must have coke and ice and umbrellas and everything in their jack to take a drink of it.

Now this has spilled over into how we come back from covid. We came close to making our goal of 70% of American adults with at least 1 shot. If you look at the red states those are the ones holding us back....because they are bathing inn misinformation from their base. Proud they are not vaccinated and proud they aren't wearing mask while preventing this country from moving forward.

Utah is the reddest of the red states and they just passed the 70% mark today. Too bad that Dementia Joe can't run the country the way that Utah leaders run their state. Utah also has a budget surplus each year despite having 2/3 of the state owned by the Feds. Maybe some of your Dem states can take a lesson from them on how not to spend more money than they take in. Be sure to keep your face diaper on while you type your rubbish posts, I'd hate to see you catch a computer virus while you're typing out your usual nonsense.

rkrantz maybe I miss read your statement, BUT if you already got sick with Covid (and it was covid not the flu), and have no immuno-deficiencies you should be IMMUNE to Covid (no vaccination needed). To be safe and do it by the book, I recommend having a simple blood test to see if you have the Covid antibodies (which you should if your immune system is normal) . If that test shows covid immunity ,,, you're mask off no vaccine needed good to go brother :)

My whole family "TESTED" positive for Covid for 28 days back in March. Wife, 6 year old daughter and 3 year old son. All positive the day we were supposed to leave for a Disney vacation. Both rapid and diagnostic test... continuously tested COVID positive for 3 weeks straight. Finally, I told my wife we arent getting tested anymore because I don't trust the powers that be aren't fudging numbers to drive their agenda.

I never once actually tested positive. Rapid and PCR test were always negative. For 3 weeks as well. I did not distance from my family. I slept in bed with my wife, kissed my children, played together... everything.

And I never once tested positive... but they continually did. So... if the tests were accurate, (and they each had 2 separate types, rapid and PCR tests over 3.5 weeks time) then either I am immune to Covid, or they were victims of fraudulent test results for 30 days.

Either way... I'm not getting the vaccine and won't Subject my kids either. It's not a cure... its about money and power, not peoples well-being.

My whole family "TESTED" positive for Covid for 28 days back in March. Wife, 6 year old daughter and 3 year old son. All positive the day we were supposed to leave for a Disney vacation. Both rapid and diagnostic test... continuously tested COVID positive for 3 weeks straight. Finally, I told my wife we arent getting tested anymore because I don't trust the powers that be aren't fudging numbers to drive their agenda.

I never once actually tested positive. Rapid and PCR test were always negative. For 3 weeks as well. I did not distance from my family. I slept in bed with my wife, kissed my children, played together... everything.

And I never once tested positive... but they continually did. So... if the tests were accurate, (and they each had 2 separate types, rapid and PCR tests over 3.5 weeks time) then either I am immune to Covid, or they were victims of fraudulent test results for 30 days.

Either way... I'm not getting the vaccine and won't Subject my kids either. It's not a cure... its about money and power, not peoples well-being.
Rk,

You say, you “won’t Subject my kids either.”

With all respect, that’s exactly what you’ve done. You’ve intentialy subjected your kids to exposure to their unvaccinated parents.

Last edited:
Rk,

With all respect, that’s exactly what you’ve done. You’ve subjected your kids to exposure to their unvaccinated parents.
You know Cortez, while I don't share your viewpoint on many issues, I respect your opinion and consider you a bright guy.
But this post is downright stupid...

Reactions: 816_Cane and mahb
You know Cortez, while I don't share your viewpoint on many issues, I respect your opinion and consider you a bright guy.
But this post is downright stupid...
Please elaborate, KRV.

From my POV, RK has chosen to not get a vaccine. Fine. As a result, however, he has exposed his kids to the risk of close proximity to at least two unvaccinated people…their parents.

How is this logical pattern “stupid”?

Thanks.

Please elaborate, KRV.

From my POV, RK has chosen to not get a vaccine. Fine. As a result, however, he has exposed his kids to the risk of close proximity to at least two unvaccinated people…their parents.

How is this logical pattern “stupid”?

Thanks.
If a parent feels an action is not in the best interest of his/her child, that's the end of it, period.
Secondly, the "science" has told us that teenagers and young people have such a negligible risk from this virus that it doesn't warrant this group receiving a shot that hasn't received full FDA approval.

If a parent feels an action is not in the best interest of his/her child, that's the end of it, period.
Secondly, the "science" has told us that teenagers and young people have such a negligible risk from this virus that it doesn't warrant this group receiving a shot that hasn't received full FDA approval.
Ok. I see your POV.

Note: This discussion is not about whether the kids should get a vaccination. Rather, it’s about the impact of the parents’ election to not be vaccinated.

Does the fact that the parents are not vaccinated increase the Infection risk to their children? Yes, without question.

giphy.gif

R.5ed14e4c80ec52dbff17b1eef871fd6d

just incase someone made anything out of that rant (op 4got his lithium). Get the Vaccine . Moderna/ Pfizer are mrna vaccines these will help keep symptoms at a min, if not block the possibility of contagion from Covid Variants altogether . As always there are also physical barriers for the unvaccinated/incompletely vaccinated for protection, wear your mask, sanitize hands, avoid crowded areas if you are not vaccinated. Other than that, just don't pay attention to the OP he's hysterical and in wuve with him/her/it's self 🤪 ;)
Dude forgets that our VP and her misinformation campaign in the fall claiming she doesnt trust the vaccine because it came from Trump, and how much that hurt trust in taking it.

TDS!!

Yep. Science says more under 20 die from seasonal flu than covid each year. Data sucks if it doesn’t fit the narrative!

Rk,

With all respect, that’s exactly what you’ve done. You’ve intentialy subjected your kids to exposure to their unvaccinated parents.

Uh huh... I have.

I know they have a 99.4% chance of surviving this "global pandemic" with little to no long term side effects.

I have absolutely no idea what the long term side effects of the vaccine are... or what the percentages are of any issues.

Whose to say that in 20 years from now we find out that one of the side effects of this vaccine is potential impotence?

Yeah... who the hell knows what might happen? The vaccine is not a cure... its a treatment that "could" prevent or lessen symptoms. Mucinex does the same shit without growing an extra nipple or worse.

I like the odds of opting out of the vaccine. You cannot change my mind on this. I firmly believe that until there is a cure (which there never will be, because there's no money in a cure) there is no need to vaccinate me or my family.

Uh huh... I have.

I know they have a 99.4% chance of surviving this "global pandemic" with little to no long term side effects.

I have absolutely no idea what the long term side effects of the vaccine are... or what the percentages are of any issues.

Whose to say that in 20 years from now we find out that one of the side effects of this vaccine is potential impotence?

Yeah... who the hell knows what might happen? The vaccine is not a cure... its a treatment that "could" prevent or lessen symptoms. Mucinex does the same shit without growing an extra nipple or worse.

I like the odds of opting out of the vaccine. You cannot change my mind on this. I firmly believe that until there is a cure (which there never will be, because there's no money in a cure) there is no need to vaccinate me or my family.
Ok. I’m not trying or hoping to change your mind.

Clearly, you believe “that until there is a cure..there is no need to vaccinate me or my family.” That logic does puzzle me. Until there is a cure, isn’t that the optimal to get a vaccine?

You have chosen to expose yourself and your kids to the documented risks Covid (600k dead in the US) vs accepting the unknown risks of vaccines. That‘s your bet.

Reactions: rkrantz
Ok. I’m not trying or hoping to change your mind.

Clearly, you believe “that until there is a cure..there is no need to vaccinate me or my family.” That logic does puzzle me. Until there is a cure, isn’t that the optimal to get a vaccine?

You have chosen to expose yourself and your kids to the documented risks Covid (600k dead in the US) vs accepting the unknown risks of vaccines. That‘s your bet.

That's exactly my bet. You've crushed the nail right on the head!

1. I do not believe that 600k is the actual number of deaths directly due to Covid. I believe that at least HALF that number is inflated by people who passed from other causes and tested positive post-mortem. There is factual evidence of this... yet its completely ignored for the sake of Big Pharma and the liberal agenda.

2. Given my belief (with supporting evidence as explained above) when you calculate the risk it is more than 99% in my favor. Given those odds, I have a better chance of being bit by a shark, struck by lightning. Yes, strange and crazy things do happen... but I can minimize my risk of shark attack by not going in the ocean if I choose... and minimize my risk of lightning strike by not playing in the rain should I choose. I'm choosing to minimize my risk to potential long term adverse side effects of an unproven vaccine.

3. Statistically speaking, I have a better chance of getting myocarditis as a side effect from the vaccine than I do of serious complications from the virus itself. Therefore, the "treatment" is potentially more hazardous than the "problem" for me.

The problem with "documented risks" as you stated above is that the documents and studies are bought and paid for by someone. If I owned a dietary supplement company, and I paid for a research study into the potential side effects of my competitors products... the researchers and scientists I pay to conduct the study are going to provide me with the results I want, or risk not getting paid!! I just don't see how this is confusing to some people...

I believe that Covid is a real disease. I believe it was created in a lab by humans for research and development into biological weapons. I believe it was intentionally leaked. I believe it was an opportunity for Big Pharma to make BILLIONS of dollars annually, and Democrats to gain power. I believe it was completely blown out of proportion.

I believe there are alot of people that would benefit from treatment. Me and my family are not among them.

That's exactly my bet. You've crushed the nail right on the head!

1. I do not believe that 600k is the actual number of deaths directly due to Covid. I believe that at least HALF that number is inflated by people who passed from other causes and tested positive post-mortem. There is factual evidence of this... yet its completely ignored for the sake of Big Pharma and the liberal agenda.

2. Given my belief (with supporting evidence as explained above) when you calculate the risk it is more than 99% in my favor. Given those odds, I have a better chance of being bit by a shark, struck by lightning. Yes, strange and crazy things do happen... but I can minimize my risk of shark attack by not going in the ocean if I choose... and minimize my risk of lightning strike by not playing in the rain should I choose. I'm choosing to minimize my risk to potential long term adverse side effects of an unproven vaccine.

3. Statistically speaking, I have a better chance of getting myocarditis as a side effect from the vaccine than I do of serious complications from the virus itself. Therefore, the "treatment" is potentially more hazardous than the "problem" for me.

The problem with "documented risks" as you stated above is that the documents and studies are bought and paid for by someone. If I owned a dietary supplement company, and I paid for a research study into the potential side effects of my competitors products... the researchers and scientists I pay to conduct the study are going to provide me with the results I want, or risk not getting paid!! I just don't see how this is confusing to some people...

I believe that Covid is a real disease. I believe it was created in a lab by humans for research and development into biological weapons. I believe it was intentionally leaked. I believe it was an opportunity for Big Pharma to make BILLIONS of dollars annually, and Democrats to gain power. I believe it was completely blown out of proportion.

I believe there are alot of people that would benefit from treatment. Me and my family are not among them.
Way more than half died from other causes WITH covid, not FROM covid

Reactions: mahb and krvanness
Ok. I see your POV.

Note: This discussion is not about whether the kids should get a vaccination. Rather, it’s about the impact of the parents’ election to not be vaccinated.

Does the fact that the parents are not vaccinated increase the Infection risk to their children? Yes, without question.

We don't even know if that's true. But assuming you're correct, the children catch the virus from the parents(who have no symptoms) and they now have the antibodies, and it's over. This has been the process for thousands of years. We're not dealing with pediatric cancer here.

Yeah, because that is equal to the over 500,000 dead from covid 19 smfh.....what a pretty stupid comparison.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is investigating the case of a 13-year-old Saginaw County boy who died in his sleep three days after getting his second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine in mid-June.

The county health department confirmed the investigation, telling the Free Press that the medical examiner's office conducted an autopsy and the death was reported to the state health department as well as the CDC.
The family was told that preliminary autopsy findings suggest Jacob's heart was enlarged when he died and there was fluid around his heart, Burages said.

Reactions: krvanness
Read OP's diatribe, filled with rage and venom about how people that he does know are exercizing their God given free will and constitutionally validated rights, but are not living their lives the way OP thinks they should

I am a conservative (aka Red) and generally happy with my life. Why are so many Libby Blues, angry and miserable all the time. So many of them suffer from TDS. They act like Trump shot their dog, stole all their money and ran off with their wife.

Just asking OP and many on Team Blue, why are you so pathetically miserable in your life?

Read OP's diatribe, filled with rage and venom about how people that he does know are exercizing their God given free will and constitutionally validated rights, but are not living their lives the way OP thinks they should

I am a conservative (aka Red) and generally happy with my life. Why are so many Libby Blues, angry and miserable all the time. So many of them suffer from TDS. They act like Trump shot their dog, stole all their money and ran off with their wife.

Just asking OP and many on Team Blue, why are you so pathetically miserable in your life?
I don't know what world you live in but you've got the situation totally reversed. Just tune in to Faux News and you will hear nothing but a tirade of grievances.

Covid has been history for like 3 months now. Get with the program. It's over dude.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is investigating the case of a 13-year-old Saginaw County boy who died in his sleep three days after getting his second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine in mid-June.

The county health department confirmed the investigation, telling the Free Press that the medical examiner's office conducted an autopsy and the death was reported to the state health department as well as the CDC.
The family was told that preliminary autopsy findings suggest Jacob's heart was enlarged when he died and there was fluid around his heart, Burages said.
What is your point? 340 million other people don't matter because of this?

What is your point? 340 million other people don't matter because of this?
The point is it's related to the vaccine and the 13 yr old had no business getting the damn shot in the first place BASED ON THE STATISTICS in his age demographic.

Reactions: mahb
The point is it's related to the vaccine and the 13 yr old had no business getting the damn shot in the first place BASED ON THE STATISTICS in his age demographic.

What exactly does this have to do with all adults getting vaccinated? He is not an adult. Besides. We are talking about hundreds of millions of people. We are going to allow our entire welfare fore a nation to rely on one 13 year old child. That's stupid. It would be akin to saying why join the military. People have died. Yes. But the greater good suggest it is worth it right?

You want an absolute guarantee. That's not realistic.

Last edited:
Blaming all this on red states and/or Trump is idiotic and not true. The left invented this false narrative to divert attention from the economy, non-existent growth in the workforce and especially violence in blue cities and the terrible crisis at the southern border.

Blaming all this on red states and/or Trump is idiotic and not true. The left invented this false narrative to divert attention from the economy, non-existent growth in the workforce and especially violence in blue cities and the terrible crisis at the southern border.
Blaming what? The facts are the facts. Look it up for yourself. The states with the highest rates and lowest vaccine activity are red. This isn't debatable. It's fact. You not liking it doesn't mean anything.

Reactions: cems52
What exactly does this have to do with all adults getting vaccinated? He is not an adult. Besides. We are talking about hundreds of millions of people. We are going to allow our entire welfare fore a nation to rely on one 13 year old child. That's stupid. It would be akin to saying why join the military. People have died. Yes. But the greater good suggest it is worth it right?

You want an absolute guarantee. That's not realistic.

We've allowed our entire economic and mental welfare as a nation to be dictated and disrupted by less than 1% of the population who are at risk for serious adverse reactions to this virus.

Same thing... no? Allowing a miniscule minority of people to dictate the course of a nation? Sound familiar?

I'll give you an absolute guarantee... I'll NEVER have adverse side effects to the vaccine because I'll never get it.

We've allowed our entire economic and mental welfare as a nation to be dictated and disrupted by less than 1% of the population who are at risk for serious adverse reactions to this virus.

Same thing... no? Allowing a miniscule minority of people to dictate the course of a nation? Sound familiar?

I'll give you an absolute guarantee... I'll NEVER have adverse side effects to the vaccine because I'll never get it.
Keep preaching my friend...

Reactions: mahb

No "we" have not. Almost 70% have done the right thing. This has allowed our economy to thrive. Have you looked at an economic report lately? Have you looked at a jobs report lately. We are doing great and not "we" aren't allowing anything. We are the envy of the world right now because of great scientist that have developed great vaccinations.

I will give you another absolute guarantee. Live will go on regardless of if you take a vaccine or not take one. I'm pretty sure that has been proven.

Reactions: miamimike
No "we" have not. Almost 70% have done the right thing. This has allowed our economy to thrive. Have you looked at an economic report lately? Have you looked at a jobs report lately. We are doing great and not "we" aren't allowing anything. We are the envy of the world right now because of great scientist that have developed great vaccinations.

I will give you another absolute guarantee. Live will go on regardless of if you take a vaccine or not take one. I'm pretty sure that has been proven.

I realize you posted this response late last night, so perhaps you were tired and a bit delirious.

Now that its daytime and you're (hopefully) thinking a bit more clearly, can you elaborate in regard to your statement "Almost 70% have done the right thing"? Not exactly sure what you believe is "the right thing" and what it means. I'm kind of scared to have you explain it... but what the hell...

Also... our economy is not "thriving"... its actually headed into a massive recession. Inflation is going to DESTROY the economy... The Fed has to print $2 Trillion dollars worth of money to pay for Biden's "economic relief" plan (ironically, more than half of those funds go to foreign governments and special interest groups that have NOTHING to do with the American economic recovery) so the more money that floods the market, the less valuable it becomes.

Economics 101 kind of stuff here. (Not to mention the housing market is about to cool off significantly)

We are NOT the envy of the world right now... we are the punchline; as many foreign news agencies have reported they see Biden as "weak and feeble", "a cognitive mess" and potentially "unfit to run the American government". They're laughing at us for electing a man who belongs in an assisted living facility as President.

I've gone into great detail about the job reports on another thread so I'm not gonna repeat it here. Basically... Biden hasnt done anything. Millions of jobs were lost last year due to the pandemic. Now that the country is opening up again, those jobs are now available to be filled and people are going back to work. That's it. Nothing more. No kind of amazing accomplishment there, at all. He dumped out a glass of water, and then refilled the same glass of water. He didnt get a different, better glass and he hasnt filled it with different, better water.

This is an archaic achievement at best. Cave people figured this out a billion years ago.

If liberals want to pound their chests about that and claim it as an amazing accomplishment then we're in even bigger trouble than I thought... because my 3 year old son can achieve that feat.

At one time, more than 70% of the population believed the Earth was flat. There are still some NBA players and Biden-Harris voters that believe it is.

Blaming what? The facts are the facts. Look it up for yourself. The states with the highest rates and lowest vaccine activity are red. This isn't debatable. It's fact. You not liking it doesn't mean anything.
The states with the highest crime and murder rates are Blue.
Facts!

The states with the highest unvaccinated and Covid deaths are Red. Facts!
I'll take my chances in going to a 7x24 grocery store with unvaccinated people walking around in a Red State, then hanging out in downtown Chicago, NYC, San Fran, Philadelphia, Portland, Minneapolis, Seattle, etc. on a Saturday night

Reactions: krvanness
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT