ADVERTISEMENT

Masvidal knocks it out of the park

So sports and politics ok now? asking for a friend.

caveat...Personally I love it.

Is voicing your political opinion at a press conference the same as at the event ? Asking for a friend.

Caveat, For years I’ve hated artists voicing their opinions and causes at concerts. Jackson Browne comes to mind with antinuclear power rants as he stood in front of a wall of amps.

Is voicing your political opinion at a press conference the same as at the event ? Asking for a friend.

Caveat, For years I’ve hated artists voicing their opinions and causes at concerts. Jackson Browne comes to mind with antinuclear power rants as he stood in front of a wall of amps.
According to many, yes. Personally, I LOVE when folks express themselves and all the more when its dissenting from my view point. Echo chambers and sychophantism is for beta snowflakes.

According to many, yes. Personally, I LOVE when folks express themselves and all the more when its dissenting from my view point. Echo chambers and sychophantism is for beta snowflakes.

I have no problem with athletes when I agree with them, when I don’t they’re Commie Bastards.

When I’m paying to be entertained I don’t want to hear your political views. I go to dentist he fixes my teeth don’t want To sit in chair while he is telling me what he thinks of rain forest.

When I’m paying to be entertained I don’t want to hear your political views. I go to dentist he fixes my teeth don’t want To sit in chair while he is telling me what he thinks of rain forest.
Colby and Masvidal DGAF neither do I. Athletes should use their platform.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT