ADVERTISEMENT

MATT GAETZ UNDER CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION.....

He certainly didn’t help himself the other night on Tuckers show when he went on some crazy narrative about his family being extorted that even Carlson was having problems understanding or believing..

Was that shit not too funny? I died laughing at that interview. That's what this has come to. These Trump Cucks have completely gone off the rails. They are nuttier than squirrel shit. Yeah, even Tucker had that look like, I thought I was a Trump suck up loser....but your ass is cray cray...LMAO

Homeboy was like....remember two years ago we had dinner with a girl I brought.....ummmno buddy. Don't remember her said Tucker. Priceless!

Last edited:
He certainly didn’t help himself the other night on Tuckers show when he went on some crazy narrative about his family being extorted that even Carlson was having problems understanding or believing..

According to the NY Times, the investigation on Gaetz is part of a broader investigation into a political ally of his, a local Florida official named Joel Greenberg, who was indicted last summer on a array of charges, including sex trafficking of a child and financially supporting people in exchange for sex, at least one of whom was an underage girl.
Mr Greenberg, who has since resigned his post as a tax collector in Seminole County, north of Orlando, visited the White House with Gaetz in 2019, according to a photograph that Greenberg posted on his twitter account.

I watched that interview. I don't think Carlson was too pleased when Gaetz brought up some story about allegations against Carlson 20 years ago that proved to be false...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT