ADVERTISEMENT

Mazie Hiruno is really dumb

I always tell my democratic friends to watch cspan when Congress is on for about 20 minutes and then ask yourself why you let these people be 1 of 435 people in a nation is 350 million making decisions for them. There are some dumb ass republicans there but proportionally 3-4 to one dems got way more their share of idiots and I’m being nice

Follow it back to the voters.

I had to laugh when Blumenthal said there are consequences for breaking their word re: Coney BarrettSCOTUS confirmation. HELLO MR. STOLEN VALOR.

And his demeaning of the Supreme Court as an institution was frightening. He obviously never read (or at least understood - given his limited intellect) the Constitution he agreed before GOD to uphold! But I doubt he believes in God.

He, Mazie Hiruno, and Ed Markey are in a tight battle for the dumbest senator. I wish UM had this level of competition at OL, LB and WR. Those three are all 5 star and top 5 NFL picks in DUMB.

For those wondering where Kamala, Boonie, Shumer and Durbin are in the rankings, sorry they are not dumb, but look for them on the corrupt rankings!

I had to laugh when Blumenthal said there are consequences for breaking their word re: Coney BarrettSCOTUS confirmation. HELLO MR. STOLEN VALOR.

And his demeaning of the Supreme Court as an institution was frightening. He obviously never read (or at least understood - given his limited intellect) the Constitution he agreed before GOD to uphold! But I doubt he believes in God.

He, Mazie Hiruno, and Ed Markey are in a tight battle for the dumbest senator. I wish UM had this level of competition at OL, LB and WR. Those three are all 5 star and top 5 NFL picks in DUMB.

For those wondering where Kamala, Boonie, Shumer and Durbin are in the rankings, sorry they are not dumb, but look for them on the corrupt rankings!

OK Facebook, so Alec Baldwin acting as a deranged Trump is OK, but Babylon Bee jab at a certifiable Stupid Mazie Hiruno is not OK? But there is no social media infringement on the 1st ammendment????

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT