ADVERTISEMENT

McCabe flips

Asks for immunity in exchange for testimony against Comey and the mishandling of the Hillary email investigation.

@Raoul2 you're the expert on flipping , thoughts ?
karate-baby.gif

Well, well and more wells for the looney tune right wingers of Canesport. What does McCabe flipping, if he did, have to do with the Mueller investigation? I'll answer that for you. Not a goddam thing!! I don't give a flying fuk if McCabe flips and rats out Comey. If Comey or McCabe committed crimes they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
@Dr.L.ThugU, you have been on the down low lately and you bring this nonsense to the board? You are getting weak in your old age. At this pace you will lose your "Trump Card" soon. Lol

Well, well and more wells for the looney tune right wingers of Canesport. What does McCabe flipping, if he did, have to do with the Mueller investigation? I'll answer that for you. Not a goddam thing!! I don't give a flying fuk if McCabe flips and rats out Comey. If Comey or McCabe committed crimes they should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
@Dr.L.ThugU, you have been on the down low lately and you bring this nonsense to the board? You are getting weak in your old age. At this pace you will lose your "Trump Card" soon. Lol
Cems remember our bet. Tick Tock Tick Tock

You are an angry dude Cems.

Those are words and tones of disdain for the truth which you Lefties want nothing to do with.

Obama and his merry men hated the United States of Amerca. His goal was to fundamentally change the country. Remember that?

At what point, will you be disgusted, too? Stop defending him.

Asks for immunity in exchange for testimony against Comey and the mishandling of the Hillary email investigation.

@Raoul2 you're the expert on flipping , thoughts ?
From what I read, his ass may be in a sling for lying to James Comey about leaked information. The article does not say that Comey himself is the subject of any investigation.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
From what I read, his ass may be in a sling for lying to James Comey about leaked information. The article does not say that Comey himself is the subject of any investigation.
He was #2 at the FBI and he wants immunity to testify against higher level officials in the DOJ and FBI. Senator Grassley has also called in Comey and Loretta Lynch.

Please show me where i mentioned the Mueller investigation . Thank you.

LMAO you're projecting, we don't all wake up every morning babbling Russia,Russia,Russia....

C
Where's that report you promised weeks ago that would expose Dems for wrong doing? It appears only right wingers are being investigated. lol
Cems listen Tick Tock Tick Tock . It is coming you and the Brilliant CD will be flabbergasted.

You meant the Trump Russian conspiracy, obstruction of justice and money laundering evidence.

All of the evidence will be here tomorrow.

Cems and the Lefties said so.

All Conservatives to Jail...guilty of Racism...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT