ADVERTISEMENT

meanwhile in real world Trump getting things done

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Tariffs have now produced a new trade deal with Korea, China is making changes. I guess all it took was a pair of balls and some bold truths about the not so level playing field we trade in. Fake news? Nowhere to be found on these developments too stuck on Stormy Daniels chest. BTW I think shes horrible looking.

Please....did you see the markets yesterday? He isn't getting anything done with tariffs and in fact had to be talked down....as a trade war is close to ensuing. So please. A new trade deal? Trump makes a new deal does that automatically make it great because he actually did something while in office? Is the bar this low? I am looking at the stock market. That tells me what I need to know as one metric. I am also looking at other metrics. Just because Trump tells you something, that doesn't make it great for our country. He is clearly in over his head and has no idea of what he is doing. I stand by that and most of the people around them don't know what they are doing and that's why it is a revolving door.

It's classic art of the deal negotiating. Set an outlandish bar, bring the other side to the table, get what you wanted all along while your opponent can save face by saying their new deal isn't as bad as what was originally offered.

The left, AKA main stream media doesn't understand how Trump does business and flies off the handle every time our president says anything. Stock market often reacts due to public options but corrects itself over time.

Please....did you see the markets yesterday? He isn't getting anything done with tariffs and in fact had to be talked down....as a trade war is close to ensuing. So please. A new trade deal? Trump makes a new deal does that automatically make it great because he actually did something while in office? Is the bar this low? I am looking at the stock market. That tells me what I need to know as one metric. I am also looking at other metrics. Just because Trump tells you something, that doesn't make it great for our country. He is clearly in over his head and has no idea of what he is doing. I stand by that and most of the people around them don't know what they are doing and that's why it is a revolving door.
clearly you don't pay attention. A Korea deal was struck this morning and China has already made significant concessions while talks continue. Only a liberal would think that we have "fair trade" while we pay 25% tariffs and only charge 2% or while China manipulates it's currency and we don't. Get off the dope man.

No matter what, you folks must realize, that Rerun is just smarter than all of us.

He would also put negotiate Trump, if he could just get Trump to the table.

Big thumbs up to the OP for bigging up the dear leader while trashing Stormy Daniels' looks, all within two lines. It doesn't get any pithier than that.

clearly you don't pay attention. A Korea deal was struck this morning and China has already made significant concessions while talks continue. Only a liberal would think that we have "fair trade" while we pay 25% tariffs and only charge 2% or while China manipulates it's currency and we don't. Get off the dope man.
I do pay attention and I am very aware of what is going on. A deal being struck is supposed to mean I am immediately elated over it? I am to bow down because Trump struck a deal? I am aware of it and I am telling you we are close to a trade war so I am not prepared quite yet to applaud the deal. What is it you don't understand? Besides, it has nothing to do with the criticism Trump has faced....not only by liberals but from conservatives as well.

The bar is so ridiculously low for this clown, if he isn't out banging whores, attacking celebs on twitter or playing golf his followers expect us to be giddy he does his actual job...smfh. We need our president to do well. All of us need this. We all live here and while I certainly didn't vote for him, I need him to do his job well and be successful at it. So far when I look at how he manages the white house and his life I am not impressed. That's not as a liberal. I would say this if the Obama administration was doing the same things.

Last edited:
I do pay attention and I am very aware of what is going on. A deal being struck is supposed to mean I am immediately elated over it? I am to bow down because Trump struck a deal? I am aware of it and I am telling you we are close to a trade war so I am not prepared quite yet to applaud the deal. What is it you don't understand? Besides, it has nothing to do with the criticism Trump has faced....not only by liberals but from conservatives as well.

The bar is so ridiculously low for this clown, if he isn't out banging whores, attacking celebs on twitter or playing golf his followers expect us to be giddy he does his actual job...smfh. We need our president to do well. All of us need this. We all live here and while I certainly didn't vote for him, I need him to do his job well and be successful at it. So far when I look at how he manages the white house and his life I am not impressed. That's not as a liberal. I would say this if the Obama administration was doing the same things.

Yet you didn’t say shit when Obama was doing nothing. Show me your posts over here from 3-5 years ago when Osama screwed up and you complained! They don’t exist! Liar!

Reactions: advarkas
Yet you didn’t say shit when Obama was doing nothing. Show me your posts over here from 3-5 years ago when Osama screwed up and you complained! They don’t exist! Liar!
Look, I don't have to show you any damn thing! I spoke my piece about Obama. If you didn't see it or don't believe me I don't care about that either. There is absolutely no comparison with Obama and this hack. He is a clown living off his privilege and fears of people like yourself. He has nothing to offer outside of banging skank chicks, getting on twitter, or going to his resort to play golf. Obama actually worked to help people.

Look, I don't have to show you any damn thing! I spoke my piece about Obama. If you didn't see it or don't believe me I don't care about that either. There is absolutely no comparison with Obama and this hack. He is a clown living off his privilege and fears of people like yourself. He has nothing to offer outside of banging skank chicks, getting on twitter, or going to his resort to play golf. Obama actually worked to help people.

You must be regarded and in denial. Obama didn’t do shit for 8 years. Nothing! Keep telling yourself he was great. Trump is killing his ass from a “getting stuff done” stand point. You can’t back up anything you post from a fact standpoint, that’s why you’re mad!

The markets tanked yesterday on fear Washington is going to start regulating the internet. Washington politicians telling companies they couldn’t get a job at how to run their businesses. Drain the Swamp

You must be regarded and in denial. Obama didn’t do shit for 8 years. Nothing! Keep telling yourself he was great. Trump is killing his ass from a “getting stuff done” stand point. You can’t back up anything you post from a fact standpoint, that’s why you’re mad!
No...I'm mad because we have a con man as president. Look at Obamas approval ratings and compare Trumps. He did plenty and Trump golfs, bangs skanks, and tweets. His inherited privilege allows him to do this in your eyes. Look at the jobs Obama created vs what he inherited. What we were losing upon taking office? Compare. The Dow? Compare. Trump lives off Obamas economy and even that is fading fast. Mexico ain't paying for a wall. They laugh in his face at the idea...Trump would be lucky to get through the year not arrested. No real attorney will even represent him in all his numerous law suits. He lives life of the privileged banking on the fears of people like yourself.

No...I'm mad because we have a con man as president. Look at Obamas approval ratings and compare Trumps. He did plenty and Trump golfs, bangs skanks, and tweets. His inherited privilege allows him to do this in your eyes. Look at the jobs Obama created vs what he inherited. What we were losing upon taking office? Compare. The Dow? Compare. Trump lives off Obamas economy and even that is fading fast. Mexico ain't paying for a wall. They laugh in his face at the idea...Trump would be lucky to get through the year not arrested. No real attorney will even represent him in all his numerous law suits. He lives life of the privileged banking on the fears of people like yourself.

I have no fear! And all of what you said is a joke. The market is doing well. He’s added 2 million jobs +. The market is higher now than when Trump came in, how is it worse? North Korea has pledged to denuclearize. Please tell me Obama’s accomplishments. You keep saying this he did this he did that. What did he do? Inherited privilege, please! Biggest joke in history! Did you inherit privlage, compared to the tribes still living in Africa? Why, yes you did! So that makes us even then don’t it? And if you say you had to fight for what you have, then please tell me what was given to all the English settlers when they came here?

I have no fear! And all of what you said is a joke. The market is doing well. He’s added 2 million jobs +. The market is higher now than when Trump came in, how is it worse? North Korea has pledged to denuclearize. Please tell me Obama’s accomplishments. You keep saying this he did this he did that. What did he do? Inherited privilege, please! Biggest joke in history! Did you inherit privlage, compared to the tribes still living in Africa? Why, yes you did! So that makes us even then don’t it? And if you say you had to fight for what you have, then please tell me what was given to all the English settlers when they came here?
Please. You don't know anything about me or what i did or didn't inherit so you need to not even attempt to go there. Regarding the Dow? Obama about tripled the market he inherited. We had months that Bush lose 800,000 jobs. Obama inherited net negative Job losses with a high unemployment rate. What did Trump inherit? Record breaking Dow numbers and the national record for successive job growth. Go look it up for yourself if you don't believe me. Please tell you? I just gave you two. Start there sir.

Please. You don't know anything about me or what i did or didn't inherit so you need to not even attempt to go there. Regarding the Dow? Obama about tripled the market he inherited. We had months that Bush lose 800,000 jobs. Obama inherited net negative Job losses with a high unemployment rate. What did Trump inherit? Record breaking Dow numbers and the national record for successive job growth. Go look it up for yourself if you don't believe me. Please tell you? I just gave you two. Start there sir.

Yet you say Trump hasn’t done anything. Obama has been gone over a year, the market has kept rising, and we are still adding jobs at a record pace. You really think that is because of what Obama did? Please! Every economist with half a brain has said Trumps tax plan has and will take to levels we’ve never seen and that is exactly what’s happening. It’s ok to say oh, Obama made this better, but hell, the market was so low it couldn’t do anything but go up. We still had pitiful GDP numbers under Obama. Less than 3% growth. So I guess 7 years from now you’re gonna be saying Obama did everything? GTFO! And yes compared to your heritage you did inherit something! You could still be running around in the jungle with a bowl in your lip! Take your privlage and shove it!

Yet you say Trump hasn’t done anything. Obama has been gone over a year, the market has kept rising, and we are still adding jobs at a record pace. You really think that is because of what Obama did? Please! Every economist with half a brain has said Trumps tax plan has and will take to levels we’ve never seen and that is exactly what’s happening. It’s ok to say oh, Obama made this better, but hell, the market was so low it couldn’t do anything but go up. We still had pitiful GDP numbers under Obama. Less than 3% growth. So I guess 7 years from now you’re gonna be saying Obama did everything? GTFO! And yes compared to your heritage you did inherit something! You could still be running around in the jungle with a bowl in your lip! Take your privlage and shove it!
Did you look up what I gave you? Also what do expect? An economy like ours to stop in it's tracks overnight just because there is a new president? It doesn't work that way. The Dow will rise because nothing was wrong with the economy when Thump was paying off skanks. It wasn't broken...but have you been watching recently? Smfh! Not so good. Again...don't try to discuss what I did and didn't inherit because you haven't a clue.

No Balls CD stupid as usual

You got to understand no Balls CD hates President Trump . NOBalls CD has no policy he can talk about. And if you challenge him enough with the facts like I did he hits the ignore button. Hence his new handle no Balls lol.

Yea right cuz. You are so full of crap man. Spare the crap with the if it was Obama. If it was still Obama you would be on your knees getting a warm fuzzy feeling

Reactions: bobbie jo
Yea right cuz. You are so full of crap man. Spare the crap with the if it was Obama. If it was still Obama you would be on your knees getting a warm fuzzy feeling
Look, I don't know why you Trump supporters waste your breath responding to me under this premise I give a rats ass what you think of me. You support Trump!!!! You are mad because not one word of what I say is untrue and it pisses you off. The guy is a POS that fires people and hires people on twitter from the oval office. Bangs skanks and pays them with your money for their silence. Congratulates dictators on winning rigged elections. Has a turnover rate in his administration at 34% and has appointments with felony charges. What have I said is wrong? What here has Obama done?

So, no I am not full of crap. I don't care if you are mad...in fact you should be mad. You should be mad at how this person is making you look every single day you defend his nonsense.

Look, I don't know why you Trump supporters waste your breath responding to me under this premise I give a rats ass what you think of me. You support Trump!!!! You are mad because not one word of what I say is untrue and it pisses you off. The guy is a POS that fires people and hires people on twitter from the oval office. Bangs skanks and pays them with your money for their silence. Congratulates dictators on winning rigged elections. Has a turnover rate in his administration at 34% and has appointments with felony charges. What have I said is wrong? What here has Obama done?

So, no I am not full of crap. I don't care if you are mad...in fact you should be mad. You should be mad at how this person is making you look every single day you defend his nonsense.

Fired another today Obama holdover lied about luxury European trip with wife paid for with our dollars. I thought govt jobs were for life regardless of performance

Obama did nothing wrong, just like CD is never wrong.

O my No Balls CD has nothing he can not even debate because Dems have no policy. Last week No Balls and fake media all they talked about was how Stormy the whore was going to destroy Trump. The Dems got duped by a whore lol you can not make it up. We are not mad No Balls Cd you have no credibility it is so easy . Sames like your the one that's mad lol. Ripples cems52 read this to no Balls lol .

Last edited:
Tariffs have now produced a new trade deal with Korea, China is making changes. I guess all it took was a pair of balls and some bold truths about the not so level playing field we trade in. Fake news? Nowhere to be found on these developments too stuck on Stormy Daniels chest. BTW I think shes horrible looking.
Chess is his game. Checkers is for simpletons like Obummer.

Reactions: HJCane

Yes you are full of crap. I’m not mad bro! Trump is winning and so is America. Clinton did awful things in the White House but you liberals said that did not impact his decision making as a President and now when a woman comes out with an affair accusation y’all wanna run with it when there is no evidence exact her word against Trumps word.

Yes you are full of crap. I’m not mad bro! Trump is winning and so is America. Clinton did awful things in the White House but you liberals said that did not impact his decision making as a President and now when a woman comes out with an affair accusation y’all wanna run with it when there is no evidence exact her word against Trumps word.
Again, could NOT care less what people like yourself think of me. You support a POS and he is not winning. I do agree with you on this however. America is winning....and will continue to win because they are on the right track to correcting what treasonous slimy POS got into the oval office in the first place. I laugh at you republicans claim that we care about this POS's affair. Again....WE DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS WHORES! We do care if he is using our money as the american people to keep them quite. Now you don't care suddenly about affairs? You sure did when Clinton was in office. I'm consistent. I didn't care then and care even less now. I know he is a POS husband but that is between he and his wife. I do care if he steals from the american people and lies about it. He and Clinton are both liars. Clinton is far superior at it though and at least he left a surplus. So, he was a heck of a better president.

29541773_2001906100069864_4427357370953915862_n.jpg

It's classic art of the deal negotiating. Set an outlandish bar, bring the other side to the table, get what you wanted all along while your opponent can save face by saying their new deal isn't as bad as what was originally offered.

The left, AKA main stream media doesn't understand how Trump does business and flies off the handle every time our president says anything. Stock market often reacts due to public options but corrects itself over time.
Its so funny when people on here start pointing the finger in outrage at Trump's language if the stock market momentarily has some bad days.....yet when the market responds negatively to leaks from Comey, Mueller's team and generally fake reports from the mainstream noodle heads its crickets. But my question is, how much if any money do these complainers have in the market?....lol.

Reactions: e_cushing
Exactly, judging by the tone of most posts on here most of us in the Republican party are not the one's mad....lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT