ADVERTISEMENT

Melania Trump

gokcub

SuperCane
Gold Member
Mar 19, 2003
Is it me or her speech makes you feel like you’re sitting in Russia? Lol We have an immigrant speaking when her husband is against immigration. What a hypocrite. Worst president ever!

immigration and ILLEGAL immigration are two different things. Every country in the world has immigration laws and enforces them....why cant we??
Read her story she came over here illegal. Expired work visa just like thousands of other immigrants he’s trying to deport right now.

immigration and ILLEGAL immigration are two different things. Every country in the world has immigration laws and enforces them....why cant we??
If we would have been forced immigration laws she would not be a citizen her work visa expired.

Read her story she came over here illegal. Expired work visa just like thousands of other immigrants he’s trying to deport right now.

I dont know her story and dont care enough to look into it. You said he is against immigration. He isnt. He is against illegal immigration which we should all be. We have laws...they need to be enforced. That's all.

What people like you don't understand due to your sheer cuckery of Donald Trump is that every single foreigner that is legal was illegal at some point in the process.

What amazes myself and so many othershere is that people like you...in your mind these immigrants were always legal and had no ladder or process upon which they became legal. So, when they weren't legal they were shit. When they finally get to be legal then all of a sudden they are to be respected? GTFOOH!

I ABSOLUTELY HATED REAGAN....BUT HE IS ROLLING OVER IN HIS GRAVE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT! The one an only thing I respected about Reagan is he actually understood this. He took 5 million refugees in this country and didn't bat an eye...because he understood the value of both illegal and legal immigrants in this country.

What people like you don't understand due to your sheer cuckery of Donald Trump is that every single foreigner that is legal was illegal at some point in the process.

What amazes myself and so many othershere is that people like you...in your mind these immigrants were always legal and had no ladder or process upon which they became legal. So, when they weren't legal they were shit. When they finally get to be legal then all of a sudden they are to be respected? GTFOOH!

I ABSOLUTELY HATED REAGAN....BUT HE IS ROLLING OVER IN HIS GRAVE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT! The one an only thing I respected about Reagan is he actually understood this. He took 5 million refugees in this country and didn't bat an eye...because he understood the value of both illegal and legal immigrants in this country.
CD,
Your ignorance knows no bounds, I sometimes can't fathom you not being a troll because what you just said is beyond insanity. Not every immigrant is illegal. Period. My brother in law is from Canada, he and my sister had to wait for 9 months to move back to the US so he could get a green card to be in this country legally. He had to fill out mountains of paperwork, conduct interviews, prove he had a job and that is was not taking a job from an American citizen. He will still not be eligible for citizenship for 6 more years even though he is married to a US citizen and they have a new born son who is an American citizen. They did not have to do this, they had a very comfortable life in Canada and he wanted their child to grow up in the US. As such he is going through the very difficult process (as it should be and he is the first to admit it) of becoming a citizen. US citizenship is a privilege and should not be given out indiscriminately, it is an earned right. I am also extremely happy for those 5 individuals on TV tonight as they seem to be outstanding people who have done things the right way and I hope enjoy all the wonderful privilege of being a US citizen. 6 years from now I can't wait to congratulate my brother in law, once he has earned that right as well.

CD,
Your ignorance knows no bounds, I sometimes can't fathom you not being a troll because what you just said is beyond insanity. Not every immigrant is illegal. Period. My brother in law is from Canada, he and my sister had to wait for 9 months to move back to the US so he could get a green card to be in this country legally. He had to fill out mountains of paperwork, conduct interviews, prove he had a job and that is was not taking a job from an American citizen. He will still not be eligible for citizenship for 6 more years even though he is married to a US citizen and they have a new born son who is an American citizen. They did not have to do this, they had a very comfortable life in Canada and he wanted their child to grow up in the US. As such he is going through the very difficult process (as it should be and he is the first to admit it) of becoming a citizen. US citizenship is a privilege and should not be given out indiscriminately, it is an earned right. I am also extremely happy for those 5 individuals on TV tonight as they seem to be outstanding people who have done things the right way and I hope enjoy all the wonderful privilege of being a US citizen. 6 years from now I can't wait to congratulate my brother in law, once he has earned that right as well.
Great post!

CD,
I'm not surprised by this level of ignorant nonsense. I couldn't get through 3 sentences before I read something pretty stupid. I never said every immigrant was illegal. I said every foreigner was AT SOME POINT. Learn the difference. You have to go through a process to be legal if you are a foreigner. Not very hard to understand.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised by this level of ignorant nonsense. I couldn't get through 3 sentences before I read something pretty stupid. I never said every immigrant was illegal. I said every foreigner was AT SOME POINT. Lean the difference. You have to go through a process to be legal if you are a foreigner. Not very hard to understand.
No. They don't. I have a close friend from North Africa. She was kidnapped, beaten. Came to US on asylum visa. She is awaiting green card. Has been here 3 years filling out mounds of paperwork and paying lots of money. She is not and has never been here illegally. You d

No. They don't. I have a close friend from North Africa. She was kidnapped, beaten. Came to US on asylum visa. She is awaiting green card. Has been here 3 years filling out mounds of paperwork and paying lots of money. She is not and has never been here illegally. You d
Did CD beat her up?

Reactions: kimzkr
I'm not surprised by this level of ignorant nonsense. I couldn't get through 3 sentences before I read something pretty stupid. I never said every immigrant was illegal. I said every foreigner was AT SOME POINT. Lean the difference. You have to go through a process to be legal if you are a foreigner. Not very hard to understand.
You must be a troll or the dumbest human being alive, every foreigner is not illegal at any point. They are citizens of the nation they hail from. You are like a gerbil on a wheel churning out words that truly lack any coherence of thought or meaning. If a foreigner enters our country they apply for a visa or asylum, if they are granted they are legally allowed to enter the US. Should they choose not to do this or get denied their application then they are illegal. This is basic stuff, really shouldn't have to have this conversation with an adult.

Is it me or her speech makes you feel like you’re sitting in Russia? Lol We have an immigrant speaking when her husband is against immigration. What a hypocrite. Worst president ever!
The immigration issue aside, I thought she gave a great speech and one that will help her husband more than any I've heard yet!

Once a person obtains an immigrant visa and comes to the United States, they become a lawful permanent resident (LPR). In some circumstances, noncitizens already inside the United States can obtain LPR status through a process known as “adjustment of status.” Lawful permanent residents are foreign nationals who are permitted to work and live lawfully and permanently in the United States. LPRs are eligible to apply for nearly all jobs (i.e., jobs not legitimately restricted to U.S. citizens) and can remain in the country permanently, even if they are unemployed. After residing in the United States for five years (or three years in some circumstances), LPRs are eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship. It is impossible to apply for citizenship through the normal process without first becoming an LPR. Each year the United States also admits a variety of noncitizens on a temporary basis. Such “non-immigrant” visas are granted to everyone from tourists to foreign students to temporary workers permitted to remain in the U.S. for years. While certain employment-based visas are subject to annual caps, other non-immigrant visas (including tourist and student visas) have no numerical limits and can be granted to anyone who satisfies the criteria for obtaining the visa.

Once a person obtains an immigrant visa and comes to the United States, they become a lawful permanent resident (LPR). In some circumstances, noncitizens already inside the United States can obtain LPR status through a process known as “adjustment of status.” Lawful permanent residents are foreign nationals who are permitted to work and live lawfully and permanently in the United States. LPRs are eligible to apply for nearly all jobs (i.e., jobs not legitimately restricted to U.S. citizens) and can remain in the country permanently, even if they are unemployed. After residing in the United States for five years (or three years in some circumstances), LPRs are eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship. It is impossible to apply for citizenship through the normal process without first becoming an LPR. Each year the United States also admits a variety of noncitizens on a temporary basis. Such “non-immigrant” visas are granted to everyone from tourists to foreign students to temporary workers permitted to remain in the U.S. for years. While certain employment-based visas are subject to annual caps, other non-immigrant visas (including tourist and student visas) have no numerical limits and can be granted to anyone who satisfies the criteria for obtaining the visa.
Plus...she's not burning down buildings and punching out our hero first responders.

Reactions: SMcanes
No it doesn't because shes an American citizen. The President is not against immigration he is against a broken immigration system. Surely you can understand the difference. Illegals entering our country in the dead of night while those applying and doing it correctly wait and wait and wait year after year. In my building I have numerous people who own businesses and real estate originally from Venezuela (and others) waiting 10-11 years just for their Green Cards! Thats a broken system. You Libs are living in a fantasy world. Its sickening

Reactions: SMcanes
CD,
What CD doesn't understand is the people here on Visas actually spend 6 months here leave the country, come back in, renew their visa, and repeat that process over and over again. Those that are doing it legally that is. If they are lucky they get a different Visa that allows them to stay longer. The process is inefficient, costly, and there are a host of bad lawyers out there who make plenty of mistakes.

We absolutely HATE YOU...... Go away...

I'm not surprised by this level of ignorant nonsense. I couldn't get through 3 sentences before I read something pretty stupid. I never said every immigrant was illegal. I said every foreigner was AT SOME POINT. Learn the difference. You have to go through a process to be legal if you are a foreigner. Not very hard to understand.
Wrong as usual. Ignorant post disregarding the facts. What else would we expect.

The only ignorant nonsense in this thread is YOU!
Pfffft
PS: AND gokub

Hot!

brzDcem.png

Last edited:

Hypocrite would describe you to a tee...but more importantly; you, sir, are a total schmuck.

Reactions: mahb

Unable to respond to this collection of words. Dumb as a ' bag of hammers'.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT