ADVERTISEMENT

**MIAMI v FIU TICKETS**

OP is clever. I see what he's doing. Side note. I am looking to sell my domicile at cost, for what I bought it at in 1998. $45 million. Any takers?

Interesting take on the OP Honey...yea set some unsuspecting fan up thinking they're getting a good deal. Then again he is from Philly..possibly South

Heading down early Friday from Philly for the FIU game with my niece and nephew. Looking forward to being back at the site of the Orange Bowl!!

We have 3 extra tickets. Not looking for profit, just asking what we bought them for. Section 312, Row 13, Seats 1-3 (aisle seat)* - $120/ticket. If interested in buying or working out a price, email me at ekg532@aol.com and we can figure out where to meet to exchange the tickets come gameday.

A slow start to the year, however they are coming together as they have been playing some decent football lately. Hoping to see a big turn out from us Canes fans.. flooding Little Havana with orange and green like the old days! It’s beginning to bring back memories as I traveled there often to sit in the OB. Remember.. 58 straight!! Won’t ever be beaten.

It’s all about da U.. Go Canes!!
I don’t trust anyone from Phily...no thanks :eek:

PhilyPU do you know this character

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT