ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Bennett To Turn Himself In To Houston Police.

I think you are rushing to judgments for some strange reason. We don't have the facts. This happened over a year ago and we are just getting an arrest warrant for something that's over a year old? I need to know why.

Grand Jury returned an indictment for a felony and an arrest warrant was issued.

They should shove a shotgun under this c**ksucker’s testicles and pull the trigger and turn him into the bitch that he truly is.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.si.c...t-arrest-warrant-felony-charge-injury-elderly
Ironic how some of these dudes act self righteous but when it comes to acts of simple human decency their true colors come through. If you want to be treated in a civilized manner then act accordingly.

Reactions: beastnmayne
Not sure why he wasn't arrested and tasered at the game.
My guess is they didn't want to be accused of false arrest so they sent the case to a grand jury which in Texas takes a long time.

My guess is they didn't want to be accused of false arrest so they sent the case to a grand jury which in Texas takes a long time.
Crazy. That's the one thing I like about Miami Beach Police. It doesn't matter who you are. Do wrong, and you are getting booked. Unless of course you're Honey. Always helps to have cop clients.:D

I think you are rushing to judgments for some strange reason. We don't have the facts. This happened over a year ago and we are just getting an arrest warrant for something that's over a year old? I need to know why.
So you don’t think they used the past year to investigate? Wonder why you are questioning this? So quadrepelgic are now on your enemies list.

Crazy. That's the one thing I like about Miami Beach Police. It doesn't matter who you are. Do wrong, and you are getting booked. Unless of course you're Honey. Always helps to have cop clients.:D
Bennett was the same guy who said he was being racially profiled by police and was subject to police brutality after the Maywhether/Mcgregor fight. Then of course when the officer's body cam was released it revealed Bennett was a lying POS and that the officers acted by the book.....and the police never put a gun to his head like he claimed.

Last edited:
Lol.....is that how you feel about the ongoing investigation of our President? By the way I agree with you on not prejudging anyone but I can’t for the life of me figure out what the difference is to you. Hmmmm

Lol.....is that how you feel about the ongoing investigation of our President? By the way I agree with you on not prejudging anyone but I can’t for the life of me figure out what the difference is to you. Hmmmm
Ouch. I’m waiting for his answer in this. Hypocrite is his middle name. First name, Cuck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT