ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Cohen told Bree....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
He is singing 'cause he is sick of getting dragged while Trump and his family are livin their best life. He is upset that everyone got to go run the world that helped the Trump brand except him. He fixed all of Trumps many many numerous problems with a money bag. Threatening people, paying people off.....mail fraud, bank fraud, operating as an agent without the credentials to foreign powers etc. He said it is time to sing a tune. He ain't learning how to braid hair in the gray bar motel for The Donald.

We have never seen anything like this and I am not talking about when Trump sent his people to Kenya to find amazing things. I am talking about actual seized evidence. Remember when Trump said people are going to be amazed at what they found out about Obama? Just take that same mentality Trump supporters. Except apply that to Trump. People are changing lawyers as we speak.

SAVE YOURSELVES is the mantra of the day and bickering on twitter with Steph Curry isn't the best way to spend time right now.

He is singing 'cause he is sick of getting dragged while Trump and his family are livin their best life. He is upset that everyone got to go run the world that helped the Trump brand except him. He fixed all of Trumps many many numerous problems with a money bag. Threatening people, paying people off.....mail fraud, bank fraud, operating as an agent without the credentials to foreign powers etc. He said it is time to sing a tune. He ain't learning how to braid hair in the gray bar motel for The Donald.

We have never seen anything like this and I am not talking about when Trump sent his people to Kenya to find amazing things. I am talking about actual seized evidence. Remember when Trump said people are going to be amazed at what they found out about Obama? Just take that same mentality Trump supporters. Except apply that to Trump. People are changing lawyers as we speak.

SAVE YOURSELVES is the mantra of the day and bickering on twitter with Steph Curry isn't the best way to spend time right now.
EEAD2687-73CC-4262-B825-24ACEA8A4272_zpseagm5vkm.gif

I've read this thread weekly since Hillary lost the election, just rotate in a different person. Each time it has been bullshit just like it will be this time.

Instead let's see the IG report and watch Rosenstein and the deep state go up in flames.

What about Hillary? Will she go up in flames? Will this IG report lead to criminal charges against Dems?

Last edited:
i

What about Hillary? Will she go up in flames? Will this IG report lead to criminal charges against Dems?
I don't believe any of the rumors, I wait to see what will happen. The rumors state that there is a ton of dirt on Obama and Hillary, trying to fix the election and having their cronies leverage their political positions to create policy etc. plenty of illegal shit but only if there is real proof.

Unlike the OP I'm not going to jump to conclusions.

It’s noise.
Your infamous IG report will be another right wing dud like the Nunes memo. No Dems will be indicted only a rehash of Hillary's 2 year email investigation that yielded nothing. There will be no evidence of a deep state which will disappoint you. However, look for Trump to use this report to disparage Mueller's investigation but will not derail it.

Your infamous IG report will be another right wing dud like the Nunes memo. No Dems will be indicted only a rehash of Hillary's 2 year email investigation that yielded nothing. There will be no evidence of a deep state which will disappoint you. However, look for Trump to use this report to disparage Mueller's investigation but will not derail it.
You seem nervous .

I don't believe any of the rumors, I wait to see what will happen. The rumors state that there is a ton of dirt on Obama and Hillary, trying to fix the election and having their cronies leverage their political positions to create policy etc. plenty of illegal shit but only if there is real proof.

Unlike the OP I'm not going to jump to conclusions.
I can tell you one certainty there will not be dirt on Obama. The man is not corrupt like Trump.

You think you're heterosexual but you're not. You're suppressing your homosexual feelings. Have you ever experimented? Maybe with a poster on this site?
Not even a little. I do think that people like yourself that find this thing attractive
photo_224504.jpg

Exhibit some homosexual tendencies, but I'm not trying to out anyone.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
Not even a little. I do think that people like yourself that find this thing attractive
photo_224504.jpg

Exhibit some homosexual tendencies, but I'm not trying to out anyone.
Here's the truth of the matter. You crave for some brown sugar. But I don't think it's the female variety.

Creepy Chris Likes this.
Now you're being childish by changing my post. You and Cush seem to always be focused on blowing men. In fact the two of you are the only posters that post about the male genitalia. Do the two of you have a thang going on? I know the libs on this board will be ok with that. But right wingers will cut your balls off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT