ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Cohen told Bree....

I'm sure we can all agree this is a beautiful girl
1522502867919.jpg

However Michael Lavaughn Robinson is an ugly man. Truth.

I'm sure we can agree you're not into women. Who on this board really knows you? Besides going to Canes games who on this site has spent time with you chasing tail? I'm talking about the female variety. Not males.

giphy.gif

So once a again we have to read these assessments of Michelle Obama's sexual orientation coming from conservatives who are so petty. They were petty with POTUS Obama so nothings changed.

So once a again we have to read these assessments of Michelle Obama's sexual orientation coming from conservatives who are so petty. They were petty with POTUS Obama so nothings changed.
Call it petty if you want, the country is growing to learn the truth, Obama's presidency was a failure.

Reactions: Dr.L.ThugU
I don't call a 60% + approval rating, 57% favorability rating a failure.
He isn't a failure when house GOP members denied, limited funding for his administration. They underfunded the AHCA; Paul Ryan withheld $26B from the AHCA.
When Obama requested funds for Benghazi they underfunded his request by $128M. Its the GOP caucus that's a failure. Failure to protect Americans.

Lol...you seem a bit irritable cems. My first recommendation would be to get more fiber. My second would be to not take this stuff so personally. You weren’t involved in the filth, you just believed in what they stand for. It’ll be ok and sure you might get to hear it for a while from your brothers and sisters on the board, but you may too get your chance if/when they ever find something on our President. Rest assured though, even if they don’t, the day will come when the Repubs step in it again, as politicians are as corrupt and filthy as it comes.

So let’s see what the report says. If everyone’s clear then good. If not, then let’s see what they do. Then On to the next phase/investigation. I think there’s 4/5 going on by various committees at this point with both sides spending lots of time and money to figure out who did what.

Your infamous IG report will be another right wing dud like the Nunes memo. No Dems will be indicted only a rehash of Hillary's 2 year email investigation that yielded nothing. There will be no evidence of a deep state which will disappoint you. However, look for Trump to use this report to disparage Mueller's investigation but will not derail it.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Lol...you seem a bit irritable cems. My first recommendation would be to get more fiber. My second would be to not take this stuff so personally. You weren’t involved in the filth, you just believed in what they stand for. It’ll be ok and sure you might get to hear it for a while from your brothers and sisters on the board, but you may too get your chance if/when they ever find something on our President. Rest assured though, even if they don’t, the day will come when the Repubs step in it again, as politicians are as corrupt and filthy as it comes.

So let’s see what the report says. If everyone’s clear then good. If not, then let’s see what they do. Then On to the next phase/investigation. I think there’s 4/5 going on by various committees at this point with both sides spending lots of time and money to figure out who did what.
Yada, yada, yada, yada. Same o, same o. You will be disappointed when Dems are not indicted.

Two things...first, I seek the truth. If proven innocent then I’ll be fine with it. Second, you do realize an indictment doesn’t necessarily mean guilt right?

Yada, yada, yada, yada. Same o, same o. You will be disappointed when Dems are not indicted.

Yep, just like pleading guilty doesn’t always mean you’re guilty. It’s a strange world we live in.

You do know not guilty decisions does not mean you're innocent?

Last edited:
Now you're being childish by changing my post. You and Cush seem to always be focused on blowing men. In fact the two of you are the only posters that post about the male genitalia. Do the two of you have a thang going on? I know the libs on this board will be ok with that. But right wingers will cut your balls off.
I'm sure we can agree you're not into women. Who on this board really knows you? Besides going to Canes games who on this site has spent time with you chasing tail? I'm talking about the female variety. Not males.

giphy.gif

Explain that.....

Reactions: FlatlandCane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT