ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Sam deserves all the credit & no one else

mpagan15

SuperCane
Nov 13, 2007
Lake Worth
www.thelevatoroomcompany.blogspot.com
DPOY in the SEC, the Macdaddy of all college football conferences. I think one of the ESPN draft analysts stated that no SEC DPOY has ever been drafted later than the 2nd or 3rd round, which leads me to believe that if Michael Sam would've remained quiet, he would've been drafted much, much sooner..

The Rams & the NFL are gonna spin this until the cows come home when the fact remains the Rams essentially spent a draft pick that usually goes to waste anyway.

There was no "courage" in that. Not when real scrubs from schools you didn't even know existed were getting drafted before him.

It's hilarious to me.

Originally posted by Canes Junkie:
Yeah ok, Bridgewater workouts sucked too, no pun intended... He went first rd!
The next uproar is going to be when they cut Sam if the media and the people with an agenda will let them.

Originally posted by mpagan15:
DPOY in the SEC, the Macdaddy of all college football conferences. I think one of the ESPN draft analysts stated that no SEC DPOY has ever been drafted later than the 2nd or 3rd round, which leads me to believe that if Michael Sam would've remained quiet, he would've been drafted much, much sooner..

The Rams & the NFL are gonna spin this until the cows come home when the fact remains the Rams essentially spent a draft pick that usually goes to waste anyway.

There was no "courage" in that. Not when real scrubs from schools you didn't even know existed were getting drafted before him.

It's hilarious to me.
He was slotted pretty low by a lot of draft experts before his announcement, so I doubt he would have been a 2-3 round pick.

Maybe he gets drafted a bit sooner, but I think he went about where many expected after his combine performance.

What does he deserve credit for, announcing something that was fixing to be made public anyway?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Why is everyone making such a big fuss over one guy because he is gay? Why the stupid posts about it being beautiful that he is kissing another dude? The NFL is about success, if he were good enough he would have been drafted earlier. Stop showcasing this foolishness. Stop with the Rainbow homosexuals are the new "thing"

I get it he is gay. Could we not hear or see the non football side of him from now on? What happens when he gets cut? A media uproar?

Let this die please

The reason he went so low was that he didn't clearly answer any team's need. He is too slow to play olb in a 3-4 and not strong enough to play DE. That meant that he would not be drafted in the premium rounds. So he had to fall far enough that a team could draft him as a project.

This post was edited on 5/11 9:27 AM by alanpen

Dog and Pony Show.........Sam knew it and he is making the most of it.

Nets did the same thing when they brought Collins back .... who has been horrible for a long time when there was much better available.

Dog and Pony show for the media..........

He was passed on by all the teams because they didn't want the distraction he's already causing with the rams and he just got there. All this guy had to do was celebrate like a decent human being but no he had to make a statement by causing a rediculious scene. Just what every team wants a DL that cries on national tv and licks cake off another dude. Can't wait till my rams make headlines because our DL is crying again only this time because another team mate made an offensive comment.

Originally posted by GILL06:

Why is everyone making such a big fuss over one guy because he is gay? Why the stupid posts about it being beautiful that he is kissing another dude? The NFL is about success, if he were good enough he would have been drafted earlier. Stop showcasing this foolishness. Stop with the Rainbow homosexuals are the new "thing"

I get it he is gay. Could we not hear or see the non football side of him from now on? What happens when he gets cut? A media uproar?

Let this die please
Exactly !!

Happy for him, but the display on draft day was contrived and ridiculous. I had to turn away. I wouldn't want a man and a woman to act in such an immature and ridiculous manner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT