ADVERTISEMENT

Michelle Obama on Mail in ballots

edtuna

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Falling Waters,WV
Michelle Obama on mail-in ballots: 'Don't listen to people who say...your vote will get lost'

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

meanwhile::

Wisconsin authorities investigate trays of mail, absentee ballots found in ditch

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Reactions: grbcane
I’ll be voting by mail in 2 weeks as I have for the last 15 years. Absolutely no problems.

Trump’s fear of mail in votes = his fear of losing if there is a high voter turnout. He wants to suppress voting, plain and simple. A classic Republican play based on true data that minority and younger voters are less reliable voters then middle class and middle age/older voters. Trump knows clearly that if minorities and young people vote, he’s history.

Reactions: cems52
I’ll be voting by mail in 2 weeks as I have for the last 15 years. Absolutely no problems.

Trump’s fear of mail in votes = his fear of losing if there is a high voter turnout. He wants to suppress voting, plain and simple. A classic Republican play based on true data that minority and younger voters are less reliable voters then middle class and middle age/older voters. Trump knows clearly that if minorities and young people vote, he’s history.

Serious question. How do you know there have been no problems? It’s not like FedEx where you get a tracking number.

How do you know it was delivered, how do you know it wasn’t thrown out because it got dropped in a puddle and was unreadable? How do you know they validated your signature? What validation do you receive to know your vote was counted?

So no comment on the trays of ballots found in a ditch? Hmmm ya nothing to see here right?? Actually I think the mass mail in by Dems will hurt you all this year because you will have millions of not very bright Democrats mailing in for first time and will screw it up and cost you Dems tens of thousands of votes. Trump up 4 points in Florida by the way Cortez.

Serious question. How do you know there have been no problems? It’s not like FedEx where you get a tracking number.

How do you know it was delivered, how do you know it wasn’t thrown out because it got dropped in a puddle and was unreadable? How do you know they validated your signature? What validation do you receive to know your vote was counted?

I trust local non partisan voting officials and their supervisors to do the right thing. I have no evidence that they haven’t over last many elections.

All of the nightmare scenarios you lay out as possible could happen as well if I delivered my ballot by hand at the polling place. Hand delivery does not = zero possible vote counting fraud.

Fake issue by Trump and his lackies.

Reactions: miamimike
I trust local non partisan voting officials and their supervisors to do the right thing. I have no evidence that they haven’t over last many elections.

All of the nightmare scenarios you lay out as possible could happen as well if I delivered my ballot by hand at the polling place. Hand delivery does not = zero possible vote counting fraud.

They found discarded Trump votes in PA and trays of ballots in a ditch in Wisconsin. Ya no problem here. Nothing to see. We are just making it up.

21% of mail in votes are disqualified for multiple reasons. Not gonna help you Dems. Landslide victory for Trump..

Actually none of them could happen if you vote in person. Your signature is verified and valid ability to vote is determined at check-in, no potential for your ballot to be lost by a middle-man, no issues with improperly filled out ballots as the machine would reject it.

I’m sure since you trust the mail so much you don’t also follow the advice to never send cash in the mail too? You still stuff those birthday cards with $100 bills.

If you are comfortable with this potentially
happening more power to you.

Encouraging or mandating voting in person in the local precincts is absurd, particularly this year. Why?

* voting in the booth prevents you from studying the issues, reading the pro and con arguments, and discussing your votes with your spouse or family. I vote jointly with my wife on the great number of ballot selections presented on my ballot: Federal, State, County and Municipal. In a year like this, I have about 2O decisions to make on each ballot. Discussing it with my wife is very helpful. We sometimes don’t agree but always discuss the alternatives. Takes about 30 minutes total.

* driving crowds to the polling stations makes people wait in line during the time of Covid. Stupid.

* making them vote in the booth lengthens the times they spend in the polling station In the time of Covid. Stupid.

* staffing the polling stations requires generous volunteer time by citizens, most often the elderly. We want the elderly to spend all day in a public place exposed to so many voters? Stupid.

Vote by mail please.

Last edited:
FBI and DOJ investigation into discarded mail in military ballots today in Luzerne County Pa. it was only 9 ballots discovered the news says.......but how many weren’t discovered should have been the story.

Encouraging or mandating voting in person in the local precincts is absurd, particularly this year. Why?

* voting in the booth prevents you from studying the issues, reading the pro and con arguments, and discussing your votes with your spouse or family. I vote jointly with my wife on the great number of ballot selections presented on my ballot: Federal, State, County and Municipal. In a year like this, I have about 2O decisions to make on each ballot. Discussing it with my wife is very helpful. We sometimes don’t agree but always discuss the alternatives. Takes about 30 minutes total.

* driving crowds to the polling stations makes people wait in line during the time of Covid. Stupid.

* making them vote in the booth lengthens the times they spend in the polling station In the time of Covid. Stupid.

* staffing the polling stations requires generous volunteer time by citizens, most often the elderly. We want the elderly to spend all day in a public place exposed to so many voters? Stupid.

Vote by mail please.
Yes all you Dems vote by mail please because 21% of your votes will be disqualified. Thanks for your help re-electing Donald J Trump. 4 more years

That's amazing that you can't study the issues if you vote in a booth. Somehow I've voted in person my entire life and studied every issue in advance and had a sample ballot filled out or a paper with all my votes ready to go. This idea is so laughable it further explains your unrealistic beliefs.

Lmao you’re listening to people who are full of sh-t again!

Translation = He can’t be sure. The rest of the words are a smokescreen.

If you take your head out of your ass, and research your topic, you would see numerous evidence.
But why would you?? You would realize how wrong you are??
Pffffft

Here's a serious response to a serious question. In most states you can track your ballot to ensure it was received or if there were any issues. I live in Broward county and that feature is available.

Reactions: 816_Cane
If you take your head out of your ass, and research your topic, you would see numerous evidence.
But why would you?? You would realize how wrong you are??
Pffffft

In a separate thread, I pledged to avoid political discussions for this FSU weekend. I’m keeping that pledge and will not respond to assertions by Trump and his loyalists that voting by mail promises a fraudulent election. Maybe I can regain my political energy on Monday!

Let‘s Go Canes!

Reactions: cems52
In a separate thread, I pledged to avoid political discussions for this FSU weekend. I’m keeping that pledge and will not respond to assertions by Trump and his loyalists that voting by mail promises a fraudulent election. Maybe I can regain my political energy on Monday!

Let‘s Go Canes!
Just keep the same low energy that bumbling biden has, you’ll be fine.
Meantime Canes win big tonight

"I trust local non partisan voting officials and their supervisors to do the right thing"
Sounds like someone's been over-sampling the inventory...

:

Speaking of inventory, we harvested our Chardonnay just this last Wednesday. September 23. I’ve tried to link a video of the grapes below. Don’t know if it works.

Last edited:

Well that was pretty fortuitous about your ballot being dropped in a puddle and being unreadable with the added twist of receiving other people's ballots but not your own. I'll stick with voting in person to not have to deal with that mess. In the follow-ups looks like the entire neighborhood received damage ballots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT