ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan Judge considering charges for Trump lawyers for pushing election fraud....'

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
I hope she ends up doing so because because Trump and his fellow hyenas spreading these election lies being held accountable is a step in the right direction. All other districts can pick up on. 'Merica needs to treat these hyenas like the hoes they are. Spreading falsehoods for their cucks going to court and costing tax payers millions.

The Judge was stunned these people didn't even question who was accused. SILENCE!!! Just an attempt to sew doubt in the minds of the weak. This can not go unpunished in Michigan, Arizona, GA, TX or anywhere else hyenas have come to realize the only way they will ever win an election is by being frivolous.

cd you set the human race at a disadvantage bro. I hope you celebrate Darwin's Birthday, because you are a weakest link.
it-amp-039-s-natural-selection-i-ain-amp-039-t-gonna-explain-sh-t_o_3929225.gif

Hey dc, you liberals get EVERYTHING backwards.
The donkey governor filed a lawsuit, the judge HAS to consider it.
It’s NOT like he decided on his own
Still getting your political news from Comedy Central?
Pffft
Learn the law sir. The judge does not have to consider a lawsuit. A judge can throw out a lawsuit if it has no merit. Just like they do with the vast majority of Donald J. Trumps lawsuits. What is comedy central is how people like you would jump into a vat of boiling peanut oil than acknowledge the truth about Trump. Mainly because you are perfectly okay with what is happening.

I hope she ends up doing so because because Trump and his fellow hyenas spreading these election lies being held accountable is a step in the right direction. All other districts can pick up on. 'Merica needs to treat these hyenas like the hoes they are. Spreading falsehoods for their cucks going to court and costing tax payers millions.

The Judge was stunned these people didn't even question who was accused. SILENCE!!! Just an attempt to sew doubt in the minds of the weak. This can not go unpunished in Michigan, Arizona, GA, TX or anywhere else hyenas have come to realize the only way they will ever win an election is by being frivolous.

AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: vivijane and mahb

Yep! All Lies!

Reactions: utatem and mahb
I'm not your bro and don't consider myself anything like you.

What do you mean we aren't Bro's CD ? Why the Hate ? Are you just better than some people ? Watch out Bro you are sounding like a dumass blind racist hater, friendly advise you know. Or are you just sore about something? Don't you like lemonade ?

raw

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BreakingCane
OP said,,
The judge does not have to consider a lawsuit.
Uh OK, The judge can consider it and decide it does not have merit (VERY rare a judge does so). But that action is a consideration. Kind of like a grand jury indicting a hand sandwich. When OP shows a lack of understanding of the legal system and for that matter the English language, it is impossible to take him seriously.

Cackle, Cackle, Cackle

Yep! All Lies!

We have all been waiting for "The Kraken" to be released...ROLMAO. Any of this ever hold up in court? This evidence presented by the outfit "the red state"? Just curious because I am guessing no. The Red State has a lot of evidence and a lot of accusations of voter fraud. Yet not any of it is ever upheld in court. Why is this? Why is it not a single bipartisan outfit finds what you and the red state present as credible? Nevermind...I will answer.

It's because what you people consider "THE KRAKEN" the rest of us consider "THE CRACK IN". That would be as in the crack in your ass. Where shit resides....because all of it is full of shit!

We have all been waiting for "The Kraken" to be released...ROLMAO. Any of this ever hold up in court? This evidence presented by the outfit "the red state"? Just curious because I am guessing no. The Red State has a lot of evidence and a lot of accusations of voter fraud. Yet not any of it is ever upheld in court. Why is this? Why is it not a single bipartisan outfit finds what you and the red state present as credible? Nevermind...I will answer.

It's because what you people consider "THE KRAKEN" the rest of us consider "THE CRACK IN". That would be as in the crack in your ass. Where shit resides....because all of it is full of shit!
You think the game is over? Here is reality for you. The cases that the courts heard Trumpo 2/3 of them. Most the "losses" were not even heard for lack of standing on technicalities. This is the first wall of Jericho caving it and there is not damn thing your team can do about it.

Oh, and just who is bi-partisan in your book that would lend credibility to this evidence? Name them, LOL

Voter Rolls

• Voter roll anomalies affect more than 107K ballots. Doug Logan “highly recommends canvassing” based on the data his team has reviewed. For example:
  1. a) There are 74,243 mail-in ballots with no clear record of being sent out
  2. b) 11,326 people who voted do not show up on the 11/7 voter rolls, but are listed in the 12/4 database
  3. c) 3,981 people who voted on Election Day were registered after 10/15, which is a violation of state law
  4. d) Approximately 18k people voted on Election Day but were subsequently removed from the rolls!

Voter Rolls

• Voter roll anomalies affect more than 107K ballots. Doug Logan “highly recommends canvassing” based on the data his team has reviewed. For example:
  1. a) There are 74,243 mail-in ballots with no clear record of being sent out
  2. b) 11,326 people who voted do not show up on the 11/7 voter rolls, but are listed in the 12/4 database
  3. c) 3,981 people who voted on Election Day were registered after 10/15, which is a violation of state law
  4. d) Approximately 18k people voted on Election Day but were subsequently removed from the rolls!

Answer the question. Why if this evidence they have broken laws is available, why no judge agrees with you and the red state? Rinse and repeat....

You think the game is over? Here is reality for you. The cases that the courts heard Trumpo 2/3 of them. Most the "losses" were not even heard for lack of standing on technicalities. This is the first wall of Jericho caving it and there is not damn thing your team can do about it.

"lack of technicalities"? Are you telling me that these technicalities should be beyond what Trumps lawyers should adhere to? Please....continue.

Answer the question. Why if this evidence they have broken laws is available, why no judge agrees with you and the red state? Rinse and repeat....

Its not Red State you moron, the audit was just completed by the Arizona Senate and they are taking criminal indictments coming, Riddle me this, if it's all BS then why have the DemoRats refused to cooperate and tried every legal and illegal tactic to stop the audit? If Trump is full of crap give him what he wants and everyone will see he is full of it and his career would be over,. Legally not with lies and criminal acts against him like your team tried

Reactions: ZEKEMUG
Do you know what lack of standing means? I didn't think so and BTW some of this is gonna end up being heard by SCOTUS
YEP....Sure do. I think that question is better suited for YOU and people from THE RED STATE no? LACK OF STANDING!!! You just said it here yourself. So, am I to believe you and the red state or the supreme court who by the way is mostly conservative?

YEP....Sure do. I think that question is better suited for YOU and people from THE RED STATE no? LACK OF STANDING!!! You just said it here yourself. So, am I to believe you and the red state or the supreme court who by the way is mostly conservative?
John Roberts calls the shots and he is not Con and the fact is they refused to hear the Texas filing and did not hear one sentence of evidence in that fling and this is totally different now and most likely criminal indictments are coming

Reactions: central17 and mahb
NONE because they found the case had no merit there! Therefore, there is no need to hear anything.
Geez dude you have no clue and give way to much trust to the media. They did not hear it on merit either, they ruled Texas did not have standing that means the right to file the case, they heard NO evidence

Reactions: mahb
Geez ddue you have no clue and give way to much trust to the media. They did hear it on merit either, they ruled texxas did nowe have stnd that means the right to file the case, they heard NO evidence
Again...your go to "the lame stream media" as Sarah Palin loves to say doesn't have a lick to do with what I just told you.

The case has no merit on the grounds it isn't going to affect the outcome of the election. Spending tax payer funds to try to sway an election lost by 8 million votes is stupid. Only Trump and cucks that love him don't understand something as rudimentary. He lost....and get over it already.

Moreover, what happened when the judge would hear the evidence? NOTHING!!! That's what happened. The case was not proven.

LMAO. It wasnt Trump lawers either but other then that spot on!
Sure they were Trumps lawyers. It's not our fault none of his lawyers can make the case through the legal system. I told everyone here for years he is woefully unqualified to be a president. Proves it every day. Look who he surrounds himself. Lawyers and accountants that are inadequate and always either going to jail are indicted. He doesn't pay them. So, there isn't an attorney worth a POS that would work for him.

I don't think some of you think adhering to the rules of a forum is for you. That's too bad. It's not the forum for you if so. Call it being a hall monitor. I call it being accountable for your actions. We want to come to the lounge. The lounge can easily be removed. It will only be here if we adhere to the rules. I never called him anything. So, if you come here just do what you are supposed to do. Nothing being asked of you is an unreasonable ask. If you can't do it then don't come here.

I don't think some of you think adhering to the rules of a forum is for you. That's too bad. It's not the forum for you if so. Call it being a hall monitor. I call it being accountable for your actions. We want to come to the lounge. The lounge can easily be removed. It will only be here if we adhere to the rules. I never called him anything. So, if you come here just do what you are supposed to do. Nothing being asked of you is an unreasonable ask. If you can't do it then don't come here.
You need to understand what name calling is. Hyena = OK, fraud = not OK?

I expect no less from you. You pass off racist Democrats spewing bigoted comments as comedy or tasteless jokes, yet, when a conservative does it they are racists and should be cancelled.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT