ADVERTISEMENT

Might be something to this?

Are they any worse than, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor?"
How about, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman?" Unlike Trump, that pedophile sexually assaulted a young woman that he had authority over and actually did it in the Oval Office. Then these donkeys come on here and say that it is Trump that disrespects the Office.

If there's been a crime committed then prosecute; otherwise, stop with these BS social media cut n paste jobs.

This looks so flaky.

How about, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman?" Unlike Trump, that pedophile sexually assaulted a young woman that he had authority over and actually did it in the Oval Office. Then these donkeys come on here and say that it is Trump that disrespects the Office.

You don't know what is a pedophile. Here's what a pedophile looks like standing next to a corrupt POS. Guess who's the corrupt POS?

09dc-trumpspstein1-articleLarge-v2.jpg

You don't know what is a pedophile. Here's what a pedophile looks like standing next to a corrupt POS. Guess who's the corrupt POS?

Not saying trump is an angel by any stretch of the imagination. God knows he has his skeletons in the closet but he is an amateur in comparison to these career politicians. At least he had the balls to say at a point stay away from me pedofile where as bill said sweet see ya next Saturday and hillary said nothing to see here. How much again did he donate to the clintons? How much time did he spend with bill again till the very end? Difference between private sector guys like trump and career politicians is that guys like trump try and dance the fine line of what illegal and what’s not where as guys like biden, bill, schiff etc believe that line of law doesn’t pertain to them and they can do what ever they want.

Glad to see that these swamp dwellars are getting exposed. That being said, it’s turned into something where I knew it was bad but never knew it was as bad as it was and drives me crazy that this stuff happened to the level it did. Very disappointed to say the least. I’m ****ing pissed!

starting to believe that show house of cards was based on a true story.

they say the difference between a dem and repub is that repubs hate a lie and dens a hate a truth. Well I’m a repub and the truth hurts knowing that even when the other side was in power they literally couldn’t have been any more dirty. Always just wanted to believe that the other side just had a difference of opinion but clearly theirs a bigger difference than just that and what’s coming to light just keeps getting worse by the day. How many ppl lost their small businesses bank rolled by their life savings, how many soldiers died, how much power has been given to opposition, all so that these greedy, dirty, narssacists could make more money and regain power? It’s a very difficult realty to except.

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem

He may be a corrupt POS like the rest of them but he didn't sexually assault a young woman in the Oval Office and he wasn't a regular visitor to Pedophile Island like at least one President that we know of. Do you honestly think that the Bidens and the Clintons are not corrupt as well?

He may be a corrupt POS like the rest of them but he didn't sexually assault a young woman in the Oval Office and he wasn't a regular visitor to Pedophile Island like at least one President that we know of. Do you honestly think that the Bidens and the Clintons are not corrupt as well?
The difference is the Clintons and Bidens aren't under intense investigations nor do they have associates locked up. Got it?

The difference is the Clintons and Bidens aren't under intense investigations nor do they have associates locked up. Got it?
Not the question I asked though and a good number of Clinton's associates have committed suicide by 5 bullets in the back of the head, so there's that.

Not saying trump is an angel by any stretch of the imagination. God knows he has his skeletons in the closet but he is an amateur in comparison to these career politicians. At least he had the balls to say at a point stay away from me pedofile where as bill said sweet see ya next Saturday and hillary said nothing to see here. How much again did he donate to the clintons? How much time did he spend with bill again till the very end? Difference between private sector guys like trump and career politicians is that guys like trump try and dance the fine line of what illegal and what’s not where as guys like biden, bill, schiff etc believe that line of law doesn’t pertain to them and they can do what ever they want.

Are you seriously defending a corrupt person known to have sexually assaulted women, violated federal campaign laws, colluded with the Russians to win in 2016, obstructed justice numerous times during the Mueller investigation, blackmailed Ukraine to get dirt on the Bidens, tried to clear the Russians of interfering in our 2016 election and pin it on Ukraine and now that POS is obstructing a lawful impeachment process by withholding witnesses and documents. Why would any sane person defend such a person?

[
Are you seriously defending a corrupt person known to have sexually assaulted women, violated federal campaign laws, colluded with the Russians to win in 2016, obstructed justice numerous times during the Mueller investigation, blackmailed Ukraine to get dirt on the Bidens, tried to clear the Russians of interfering in our 2016 election and pin it on Ukraine and now that POS is obstructing a lawful impeachment process by withholding witnesses and documents. Why would any sane person defend such a person?
Now that’s rich - as you like to say Proof ? Evidence ? Keep trying cems I’m sure sooner or later you’ll find something substantial LOL

Reactions: 6882 and grbcane
Not the question I asked though and a good number of Clinton's associates have committed suicide by 5 bullets in the back of the head, so there's that.
You forgot another right wing fairy tale. Pizza Gate!!! This was the pizza parlor where Hillary supposedly ran a pedophile ring downstairs. Remember? You people are real nutjobs.

You forgot another right wing fairy tale. Pizza Gate!!! This was the pizza parlor where Hillary supposedly ran a pedophile ring downstairs. Remember? You people are real nutjobs.
I have no problem saying that both sides are corrupt and that the two party system is a threat to America. Care to answer yet as to whether you think that the Bidens and Clintons are corrupt as well? Not asking if they'll ever be indicted or convicted but just your gut feeling as to whether or not they are corrupt.

There's no there, there, there. Those dumbass Trump kids make money because of their last name. Move this discussion along. Nothing here.
They were making money off their last name well before Daddy was on office. Come on... you know the difference. They were all multi-millionaires while Hunter was still smoking crack!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT