ADVERTISEMENT

Mishandling of classified material very pervasive in the Obama State Department

Yet it is Trump with the serial leaking going on since day 1 he has yet to stop....lmao. Go figure.

Yet it is Trump with the serial leaking going on since day 1 he has yet to stop....lmao. Go figure.

44600143.jpg

Different subject all together, I don’t think you read the article.
I read the title and there is absolutely no difference. This current state department is a mess. A lot of leaks and a lot of positions unfilled until this day almost 2 years later. No doctrine. No organization. High Turnover. This person clearly is not qualified to be president. Don't worry about Clinton. If it weren't for Comey and the Russians he would NOT be president.

I read the title and there is absolutely no difference. This current state department is a mess. A lot of leaks and a lot of positions unfilled until this day almost 2 years later.

You make the case right there. Positions still unfilled. Translation, Obummer holdovers. Takes time to weed out the shit people.

Reactions: FlatlandCane
I read the title and there is absolutely no difference. This current state department is a mess. A lot of leaks and a lot of positions unfilled until this day almost 2 years later. No doctrine. No organization. High Turnover. This person clearly is not qualified to be president. Don't worry about Clinton. If it weren't for Comey and the Russians he would NOT be president.

If you’ve read the article, you should realize you’re not making sense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT