MLB moves to Colorado but the voting laws there are MORE restrictive

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Early voting days Colorado LESS than Georgia
Voter ID required for in person and mail in voting REQUIRED in Colorado
Move out of Atlanta MAJORITY African American to Colorado 9% African American

Seems to me White Privileges' won again moving to Colorado YOU FOOLS!

And here is King Joseph's Delaware voting Laws
10 days early voting LESS than Georgia
MUST request absentee ballot with a valid reason and ID
MUST have ID

So even Delaware MORE restrictive

What say you Libs??

Early voting days Colorado LESS than Georgia
Voter ID required for in person and mail in voting REQUIRED in Colorado
Move out of Atlanta MAJORITY African American to Colorado 9% African American

Seems to me White Privileges' won again moving to Colorado YOU FOOLS!

And here is King Joseph's Delaware voting Laws
10 days early voting LESS than Georgia
MUST request absentee ballot with a valid reason and ID
MUST have ID

So even Delaware MORE restrictive

What say you Libs??

I would say you need to find a hobby snowflake. Oh and you're wrong as usual.

I would say you need to find a hobby snowflake. Oh and you're wrong as usual.
Snowflake? I'm no liberal and no I'm not wrong.

Well lets take a look Black population statewide 4.6% White 86%

Georgia vs Colorado Georgia 32% Black. Atlanta is majority Black

And here is the LIBERAL take on the contrast of voting laws Colorado to Georgia. I see no major difference. If Colorado chooses to mail out ballots that is there prerogative. They still require ID's. As for accepting a more variety of forms of ID , I don't care Georgia accepts 6 and has made available FREE state issued ID's.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/07/9848...ting-laws-differ-despite-conservatives-claims

Stick it in your azz and don't ever call a Veteran a snowflake. What I did in 6 years in the Navy you will never do for your country.

Snowflake? I'm no liberal and no I'm not wrong.

Well lets take a look Black population statewide 4.6% White 86%

Georgia vs Colorado Georgia 32% Black. Atlanta is majority Black

And here is the LIBERAL take on the contrast of voting laws Colorado to Georgia. I see no major difference. If Colorado chooses to mail out ballots that is there prerogative. They still require ID's. As for accepting a more variety of forms of ID , I don't care Georgia accepts 6 and has made available FREE state issued ID's.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/07/9848...ting-laws-differ-despite-conservatives-claims

Stick it in your azz and don't ever call a Veteran a snowflake. What I did in 6 years in the Navy you will never do for your country.

I'll call you whatever I want snowflake. Thank you for your service.

And BTW Lou if you like the way Colorado votes go live there.

Wow. Such a creative comment. So smart you are. But I'm good with the voting rules where I live now. Fortunately I have plenty of opportunity to vote early and lines are minimal. Unfortunately not everyone can say the same.

Wow. Such a creative comment. So smart you are. But I'm good with the voting rules where I live now. Fortunately I have plenty of opportunity to vote early and lines are minimal. Unfortunately not everyone can say the same.
What state?

Well so do I. So we have early voting, we require ID, if no ID it's a provisional ballot which may / may not ever be counted, we don't provide refreshments, we don't have drop boxes everywhere, you have to request your mail ballot with proof of who you are. So what give's Lou?

• Haha
Reactions: orly 1022 and mahb
Well so do I. So we have early voting, we require ID, if no ID it's a provisional ballot which may / may not ever be counted, we don't provide refreshments, we don't have drop boxes everywhere, you have to request your mail ballot with proof of who you are. So what give's Lou?
He just wants to argue. Radical agenda

Reactions: mahb and HJCane

Lol. You keep talking about IDs. I don't disagree with you. Both Georgia and Florida require IDs to vote in person and have for a long time. Voter ID in Georgia is not new. With respect to absentee ballots our process essentially mirrored Georgia's old process. Seems like you're completely fine with florida's process but somehow you think Georgia's was terrible. Care to tell us why the difference in opinion for the exact same process? Don't even bother answering. I already know.

Lol. You keep talking about IDs. I don't disagree with you. Both Georgia and Florida require IDs to vote in person and have for a long time. Voter ID in Georgia is not new. With respect to absentee ballots our process essentially mirrored Georgia's old process. Seems like you're completely fine with florida's process but somehow you think Georgia's was terrible. Care to tell us why the difference in opinion for the exact same process? Don't even bother answering. I already know.
They found, in their opinion, that signature verification was to subjective so they tightened that up. Really no big deal. Question is; what is your problem with Georgia? Not mine.

They found, in their opinion, that signature verification was to subjective so they tightened that up. Really no big deal. Question is; what is your problem with Georgia? Not mine.

No big deal because it doesn't impact you. And my problem with Georgia is they did it for no reason other than to make it a little harder to vote. Again even if that results in a small number of people not voting it could be the difference between winning and losing. And the whole narrative about security is bullshit. He lost and the notion that this huge fraud occurred so we need to tighten up the voting process is nothing but fantasy.

No big deal because it doesn't impact you. And my problem with Georgia is they did it for no reason other than to make it a little harder to vote. Again even if that results in a small number of people not voting it could be the difference between winning and losing. And the whole narrative about security is bullshit. He lost and the notion that this huge fraud occurred so we need to tighten up the voting process is nothing but fantasy.
What is the impact and to whom? If you need sudafed from the pharmacist you need ID. Are you one of those people (liberals) who thinks African Americans and other minorities can't get or don't have ID's? That is FAR more insulting and racist.

What is the impact and to whom? If you need sudafed from the pharmacist you need ID. Are you one of those people (liberals) who thinks African Americans and other minorities can't get or don't have ID's? That is FAR more insulting and racist.

Why do you keep bringing up ID? We agree on it for the tenth time. It's not about ID versus no ID. It's about the fact that Georgia made it more difficult to vote especially for people that vote by mail, which "happen to be" mostly democrats. Fewer drop boxes, reduced time to request and fill out the ballot etc. These are all designed to have fewer mail in ballots.

And don't put words in my mouth snowflake. I never said a thing about race and IDs. This is about changing the rules to give one party the best shot to win. You keep bringing up race for whatever reason. Perhaps you're one of those that is seeing significant demographic changes and you're terrified by it so you feel the need to constantly whine about it. You aren't alone. Pretty much the whole Trump base.

Why do you keep bringing up ID? We agree on it for the tenth time. It's not about ID versus no ID. It's about the fact that Georgia made it more difficult to vote especially for people that vote by mail, which "happen to be" mostly democrats. Fewer drop boxes, reduced time to request and fill out the ballot etc. These are all designed to have fewer mail in ballots.

And don't put words in my mouth snowflake. I never said a thing about race and IDs. This is about changing the rules to give one party the best shot to win. You keep bringing up race for whatever reason. Perhaps you're one of those that is seeing significant demographic changes and you're terrified by it so you feel the need to constantly whine about it. You aren't alone. Pretty much the whole Trump base.
GEORGIA NEVER HAD DROP BOXES PRIOR TO 2020 SO ANY DROP BOXES THEY NOW HAVE IN THEIR LAW IS AN IMPROVEMENT OVER THE FORMER LAW! Yes I'm yelling. They only used drop boxes in 2020 because of the pandemic BS> HOW IS IT MORE DIFFICULT? Fill out ballot, go to polling place or government building and put the ballot in it OR mail the damn thing. WHY IS THAT SO FREAKING HARD? You have to be a complete MORON not to be able to do that IN WHICH CASE YOU SHOULDN"T BE VOTING!!! In addition you omit the extended early in person voting and the mandatory 2 Sunday minimum voting for the souls to polls and the voting 8 hours mandatory in rural communities. Lastly, they have 78 DAYS to request their ballot. If a person can not request a ballot over 2 months before an election then they too SHOULD NOT VOTE BECAUSE THEY ARE IRRESPONSIBLE!
You parrot.
Total Liberal BS from the sheep

GEORGIA NEVER HAD DROP BOXES PRIOR TO 2020 SO ANY DROP BOXES THEY NOW HAVE IN THEIR LAW IS AN IMPROVEMENT OVER THE FORMER LAW! Yes I'm yelling. They only used drop boxes in 2020 because of the pandemic BS> HOW IS IT MORE DIFFICULT? Fill out ballot, go to polling place or government building and put the ballot in it OR mail the damn thing. WHY IS THAT SO FREAKING HARD? You have to be a complete MORON not to be able to do that IN WHICH CASE YOU SHOULDN"T BE VOTING!!! In addition you omit the extended early in person voting and the mandatory 2 Sunday minimum voting for the souls to polls and the voting 8 hours mandatory in rural communities. Lastly, they have 78 DAYS to request their ballot. If a person can not request a ballot over 2 months before an election then they too SHOULD NOT VOTE BECAUSE THEY ARE IRRESPONSIBLE!
You parrot.
This voter insanity will drive you nuts...

You parrot.

Lol. I wish we can prevent morons from voting. The Trump base would no longer exist. As far as the rest of your points I'm fine with their early voting and Sunday voting. Never criticized it. Not sure why you keep bringing up things that I never even mentioned. My post was about mail in voting which is in fact more restrictive. You say 78 days is enough. That's fine. But the fact is people used to have a longer time period. Why reduce it? Lower opportunity equals lower turnout. I understand they didn't have drop boxes before. They had plenty in 2020. Why reduce them? Lower opportunity to cast the vote equals lower turnout. Of course most people will figure it out and vote. What your party is banking on is that enough people will decide to not vote whether that's because they need to copy their ID or sit in traffic to go to one of the few drop boxes or they just run out of time. That small group of people that didn't vote could be the difference.

It's really not that difficult to understand. If you follow US politics at all you know that one party wants to reduce turnout and that is exactly the goal here. But then again you are a Trumper so I don't expect you to understand it or have an objective thought about it.

Lol. I wish we can prevent morons from voting. The Trump base would no longer exist. As far as the rest of your points I'm fine with their early voting and Sunday voting. Never criticized it. Not sure why you keep bringing up things that I never even mentioned. My post was about mail in voting which is in fact more restrictive. You say 78 days is enough. That's fine. But the fact is people used to have a longer time period. Why reduce it? Lower opportunity equals lower turnout. I understand they didn't have drop boxes before. They had plenty in 2020. Why reduce them? Lower opportunity to cast the vote equals lower turnout. Of course most people will figure it out and vote. What your party is banking on is that enough people will decide to not vote whether that's because they need to copy their ID or sit in traffic to go to one of the few drop boxes or they just run out of time. That small group of people that didn't vote could be the difference.

It's really not that difficult to understand. If you follow US politics at all you know that one party wants to reduce turnout and that is exactly the goal here. But then again you are a Trumper so I don't expect you to understand it or have an objective thought about it.
Damn right I'm a Republican. Proud of it. Too many cry babies on the left just like you.............Lou

Well lookie lookie here Lou

HJ, i get the point that you are making, i really do.

i think it's just a bad look that GA changed laws about voting. you know the media and others will try to find anything on repubs.

as i've said before, i'm a red guy.

Trump has hurt the party more than he has helped. lots of far right people acted like they want him to be president forever.

HJ, i get the point that you are making, i really do.

i think it's just a bad look that GA changed laws about voting. you know the media and others will try to find anything on repubs.

as i've said before, i'm a red guy.

Trump has hurt the party more than he has helped. lots of far right people acted like they want him to be president forever.
Forever no. Some on both sides are crazy no doubt. Like I've said before I respect and wish the best for ALL Presidents hoping and praying they do well for our Country and the citizens. I used to believe they all do some things I like or agree with and some policies I don't but in recent times starting with Obama that passed for me. As for Trump I will repeat what I have stated numerous times; The issues he raised like NAFTA, China, Immigration / Border, Iran deal etc. etc. were all very valid and had been swept under the rug by BOTH parties for decades. His aggressive posture on these issues I applaud. What he did with his mouth and twitter I did NOT like nor respect and in the end he cost himself the election because of his bombastic ways,

If 'a little harder' makes you protest, unendingly, you must have an ulterior reason. Voting is so much easier than its ever been. What's wrong with a small step to increase our trust in the validity of the process?

Rhetoric question, please don't continue your harangue.

Last edited:
“Harder to vote” but I see you now changed from “harder for black peoples to vote”

If 'a little harder' makes you protest, unendingly, you must have an ulterior reason. Voting is so much easier than its ever been. What's wrong with a small step to increase our trust in the validity of the process?

Democrats invite fraud, that’s why he has never denounced its existence and deflects

What's wrong is your trust in the validity of the process is decreased because you are dumb enough to believe a lie told by a man that simply can't accept that he lost. And he did lose. Fair and square.

What's wrong is your trust in the validity of the process is decreased because you are dumb enough to believe a lie told by a man that simply can't accept that he lost. And he did lose. Fair and square.
The doddering old man in the White House called the GA Bill "Jim Crow on steroids". Accurate or a lie?

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem

OK he lost. I want people who vote to be the person they say they are. However. either you're a guy with a two digit IQ or you're a devious, worthless sack of shit who wants to fix an election at any cost.

I prefer to give you the benefit of the doubt and tend to think your IQ might just break 100. So I'd rather not worry that an election will be influenced by someone or group like yourself, a devious, worthless sack of shit who wants it fixed at any cost. Nothing personal.

Go find where I said anything about making it harder for black people to vote. I'll wait.

Man said you changed it from and to. How's he supposed to find something he said you edited? I'll wait.

OK he lost. I want people who vote to be the person they say they are. However. either you're a guy with a two digit IQ or you're a devious, worthless sack of shit who wants to fix an election at any cost.

I prefer to give you the benefit of the doubt and tend to think your IQ might just break 100. So I'd rather not worry that an election will be influenced by someone or group like yourself, a devious, worthless sack of shit who wants it fixed at any cost. Nothing personal.

You sound angry. May want to see someone for that. And we do know who votes. Hence why they couldn't find any fraud in Georgia despite multiple recounts and audits. Again the reason why you think there was massive fraud and that the election was fixed is because you're dumb enough to believe a man that cried fraud because his fragile snowflake ego can't take the fact that he lost.

Man said you changed it from and to. How's he supposed to find something he said you edited? I'll wait.

Black people were never mentioned in that post or any post I've written on this topic. The people mentioning black people the most are the dumb Trump groupies like yourself

See this is a perfect example of what is wrong with this country. You follow losers. You follow people that don't have facts because you are afraid. This is just fear talking. You want to believe you identify with these people so you can trust what they say.

You have no idea of what you are talking about and aren't interested in finding out. What you are saying is completely untrue and very easy to research.

Colorado? I would say around 90% of their voters vote by mail so their voting hours are moot at the polls or voting locations since that only applies to about 10% of constituents.

People like you want to believe minorities are stupid and people who support minorities are so stupid they never researched where to put the all star game.

Last edited:

I guess all that bragging about Hillary losing finally caught up to you. What goes around comes around and now it is your turn to accept the results as you would say....no excuses. It's and L. Frankly, it wasn't even very close if you are being objective.

Trump is just not presidential material. He is no US president. We tried to find out and what did you do? He appointed / hired criminals indicted and arrested to big leadership roles in this country. He auctioned off access to this country to the highest bidder. He asked a foreign nation to announce a fake investigation so he could win his election back home and held appropriated funds to do so. He incited a riot/insurrection based on a lie at the capital of his own country. I could go on and on and on but people like you don't care about any of it. It doesn't fit your need to support this POS.

Damn right I'm a Republican. Proud of it. Too many cry babies on the left just like you.............Lou
It's nothing to be proud of in 2001. It's an alt right conspiracist group of people who attacked our own capital and want civil war because they are afraid to be the minority.

I guess all that bragging about Hillary losing finally caught up to you. What goes around comes around and now it is your turn to accept the results as you would say....no excuses. It's and L. Frankly, it wasn't even very close if you are being objective.

Trump is just not presidential material. He is no US president. We tried to find out and what did you do? He appointed / hired criminals indicted and arrested to big leadership roles in this country. He auctioned off access to this country to the highest bidder. He asked a foreign nation to announce a fake investigation so he could win his election back home and held appropriated funds to do so. He incited a riot/insurrection based on a lie at the capital of his own country. I could go on and on and on but people like you don't care about any of it. It doesn't fit your need to support this POS.

Trump is not in the Oval Office and that's a fact. The present occupant is a total incompetent who takes credit for things he had no effect upon...The Vaccine, while taking no responsibility for the disaster at the border, which he, by himself, caused.

You sound angry. May want to see someone for that. And we do know who votes. Hence why they couldn't find any fraud in Georgia despite multiple recounts and audits. Again the reason why you think there was massive fraud and that the election was fixed is because you're dumb enough to believe a man that cried fraud because his fragile snowflake ego can't take the fact that he lost.

You say no massive fraud so no need for changes. I say no massive fraud, but fraud was evident and it needs to be minimized. (ANGRY, f@#&*$@ ANGRY, well if anything salts my nuts...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10...Thank you for bringing that anger issue to my attention, may you always follow the corn pollen path...have a blessed day)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT