ADVERTISEMENT

MLB moves to Colorado but the voting laws there are MORE restrictive

Black people were never mentioned in that post or any post I've written on this topic. The people mentioning black people the most are the dumb Trump groupies like yourself

In lou of saying you said black people, I'll take your word and say that lieu never said that.

In lou of an ANGRY dumb retort, again, I say, may your life always follow the corn pollen path.

Last edited:
Why do you keep bringing up ID? We agree on it for the tenth time. It's not about ID versus no ID. It's about the fact that Georgia made it more difficult to vote especially for people that vote by mail, which "happen to be" mostly democrats. Fewer drop boxes, reduced time to request and fill out the ballot etc. These are all designed to have fewer mail in ballots.

And don't put words in my mouth snowflake. I never said a thing about race and IDs. This is about changing the rules to give one party the best shot to win. You keep bringing up race for whatever reason. Perhaps you're one of those that is seeing significant demographic changes and you're terrified by it so you feel the need to constantly whine about it. You aren't alone. Pretty much the whole Trump base.
So black people are incapable of of adjusting to the new rules, I a white man will do whatever is asked so I can vote legally

So black people are incapable of of adjusting to the new rules, I a white man will do whatever is asked so I can vote legally
And it is months before any election so you can’t read the rules then figure out what it takes to vote or is that thinking ahead is white supremacy

Again never said black people are incapable. You Trumpers really are dumb. No wonder why you all were so easily manipulated by a con man.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT