ADVERTISEMENT

Money POURING into USA hello Trump 2020

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Money from all over the world pouring in! In Europe if you buy Treasuries you ARE paying them interest! Rates are negative in Europe right now. Buy 1 million in treasuries there, get 997,000 paid back that's how bad it is there! Here rates are dropping as investors seeking some sort of interest on their money BUY AMERICAN Treasuries! This is lowering rates in America.

So only rich people deserve our tax payer money? This is nothing short of ridiculous.

Yes, rich people pay the taxes
Actually....that is the point. No....they don't. I certainly didn't see Trump paying any.... Amazon got 14 Million back. I don't see rich people or corporations paying shit. Warren Buffets secretary even pays more than he does. See where they are fooling Americans like yourself into believing they are? They don't and none of the money saved as a result of tax break go anywhere but their pockets. People are so damn gullible....smdh.

The middle class pays our tax burdens like myself....and I am proud to honor my Civic responsibility. Not evade it!

Actually....that is the point. No....they don't. I certainly didn't see Trump paying any.... Amazon got 14 Million back. I don't see rich people or corporations paying shit. Warren Buffets secretary even pays more than he does. See where they are fooling Americans like yourself into believing they are. They don't and none of the money saved as a result of tax break go anywhere but their pockets. People are so damn gullible....smdh.

The middle class pays our tax burdens like myself....and I am proud to honor my Civic responsibility. Not evade it!
Rich people pay taxes or in the event of capital gains, like Buffet, a capital gains tax.

Corporations are another issue, very complex. Their are loop holes that need to be closed, but it takes 2 political parties to do that.

So only rich people deserve our tax payer money? This is nothing short of ridiculous.
How many billions have been WASTED on the cali freeloaders and where has that gotten them? They’re way worse off now with more of their state tax dollars than ever before.

Admit it, you’re just pissed off because the money is coming in and not coming out. If you had it your way this would be a third world country and we’d all be equally poor. Well except for your crooked liberal politicians like palocy. Pretty sure I just heard the majority left congress wants a raise. For what? The fight to not screen anyone coming into the country and wasting 25 mill on a made up investigation witch hunt that went no where? Bunch of cry baby losers. Obama admin tried to fix the presidential election the way the dnc did fix the last dnc election. Hillary was found guilty and let off scott free by the same admin that was endorsing her with the head of it being her husbands ex employee that he disgustingly met with at the tarmac. You’re the board joke and your hypocrisy is down right narcissistic. Your anti american agenda is not covert like you think it is and you’re not smart. You just think you are which is why you’re the definition of ignorant. Nothing worse than someone that’s ignorant than someone that’s ignorant AND condescending like you are.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
https://www.debtconsolidation.com/us-debt-presidents/

Our national debt exploded under Obama. More than any President in recent history. Trump has been in for 2.5 years and debt is about the same as when Obummer left office. facts.
Try reading the article. It states, "The budget for Obama's first year in 0ffice was set by George W. Bush and during the the 2009 fiscal year, it created a 1.16 trillion deficit. Bush had left the White House bit it was the next guy who picked up the tab".

Reactions: roofermike
Try reading the article. It states, "The budget for Obama's first year in 0ffice was set by George W. Bush and during the the 2009 fiscal year, it created a 1.16 trillion deficit. Bush had left the White House bit it was the next guy who picked up the tab".
Not for 8 years it didn’t! Man just stop making excuses for Obama. It is what it is!

Rich people pay taxes or in the event of capital gains, like Buffet, a capital gains tax.

Corporations are another issue, very complex. Their are loop holes that need to be closed, but it takes 2 political parties to do that.
Honestly? It isn't complex at all. Rich "people" have tax havens just like corporations first of all. Second of all what do you think they do with thier money if they own a business? Lastly, our system allows people to be rich. Who do you think supports a great idea? Who are the customer? Who paid for the roads, bridges, trains, police,a fire,planes etc? Where does the money come from? You make more when you take the risk.

See rich people have convinced republicans they should make money with no risk or taxes. Then tell the poor people they are the takers.

Ah, blame the previous guy. Obummer did that for about 8 years. You never hear Trump blaming Obummer about the shithole economy that Trump got us out of in 18 months flat.

The Obama stimulus package was necessitated to jumpstart the economy which, under Bush, showed numbers not seen since the Great Depression. He also picked up the tab for W's unfunded wars. It is what is is!

The Stimulus Package, which never worked, was tantamount to having the government purposely dig a bunch of deep sinkholes all across the country, only to pay workers to fill them in again.

Oh, how are your investments doing since Nov 2016? I am up approx 40-45%%.

Reactions: grbcane
The Stimulus Package, which never worked, was tantamount to having the government purposely dig a bunch of deep sinkholes all across the country, only to pay workers to fill them in again.

It got us out of recession.

It got us out of recession.

Recovering from recession does not mean you have a good economy. Recovering from recession means that you are no longer ROCK BOTTOM. Economy was very bad until the last 18 months. Trump's policies are working. Big time.

Ah, blame the previous guy. Obummer did that for about 8 years. You never hear Trump blaming Obummer about the shithole economy that Trump got us out of in 18 months flat.
'Shithole economy"? Quote, "broader measures of the 0verall job market and wages show the recovery continues to follow the steady, upward glide path that began under Obama".

'Shithole economy"? Quote, "broader measures of the 0verall job market and wages show the recovery continues to follow the steady, upward glide path that began under Obama".

Interesting. When I look back over the last 36 months of my portfolio, it seems like it began after Trump's election and before his inauguration. But we may always have portfolios comprised of completely different investments.

I find it interesting that Dems want to impeach a President who is continuing Obama's positive economic trend.

The Obama stimulus package was necessitated to jumpstart the economy which, under Bush, showed numbers not seen since the Great Depression. He also picked up the tab for W's unfunded wars. It is what is is!
You’re missing the point. Obama just dumped trillions of dollars. Trump allowed for growth by changing business related policies and making them more friendly to US based businesses. Hence the unprecedented growth! Obama maintain crazy regulations and taxes which is why he choked the growth out. Just smart business as opposed to Obama’s model.

Recovering from recession does not mean you have a good economy. Recovering from recession means that you are no longer ROCK BOTTOM. Economy was very bad until the last 18 months. Trump's policies are working. Big time.
"Trump's policies are working"? Deregulation always results in a boom period as the cash flows. Then the bills come due. Time to pay the piper!

"Trump's policies are working"? Deregulation always results in a boom period as the cash flows. Then the bills come due. Time to pay the piper!

Yeah, I agree. It's much better the let the gov't control everything. Where you have gov't, you have incompetence due to the lack of profit-motive. Low IQ slugs. The private sector is superior in just about everything. Brains and innovation.

I find it ironic that Reagan didn't usher in Deregulation. It was ushered in under Carter with airline deregulation and motor vehicle deregulation.

Deregulation is not a panacea, but anything beats gov't interference.

Honestly? It isn't complex at all. Rich "people" have tax havens just like corporations first of all. Second of all what do you think they do with thier money if they own a business? Lastly, our system allows people to be rich. Who do you think supports a great idea? Who are the customer? Who paid for the roads, bridges, trains, police,a fire,planes etc? Where does the money come from? You make more when you take the risk.

See rich people have convinced republicans they should make money with no risk or taxes. Then tell the poor people they are the takers.

Honestly? It isn't complex at all. Rich "people" have tax havens just like corporations first of all.
ALL PEOPLE UTILIZE THE EXISTING LAWS AS WRITTEN TO LEGALLY WRITE OFF OR AVOID TAXES, ALL PEOPLE, LIKE BUFFET, CAN PAY MORE IF THEY WANT TO

Second of all what do you think they do with thier money if they own a business?
PAY THEMSELVES, WHICH ALSO REQUIRES PAYING TAXES, OR REINVESTING IT IN THEIR COMPANY

Lastly, our system allows people to be rich. Who do you think supports a great idea? Who are the customer? Who paid for the roads, bridges, trains, police,a fire,planes etc? Where does the money come from? You make more when you take the risk.
OUR CAPITALIST SYSTEM ALLOWS SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE TO BE RICH, YOUR POLITICAL PARTY DOES NOT BELIEVE IN CAPITALISM, INFRASTRUCTURE IS PAID WITH RICH PEOPLE TAXES

A SMALL MINORITY PAY A LARGE MAJORITY OF THE TAXES FOR BUMS LIKE YOU

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TAXES, START WITH MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATIONS

I lost over half my investments during the Bush economic collapse. Recouped all funds within six months after Obama election. Up 40-45%? Your're in the wrong profession. You should head to Wall Street?

Actually the Federal Reserve used some serious hocus pocus to assist Obama during the real estate meltdown. I don’t blame Obama for the meltdown but that’s not the point. The Fed went in and purchased massive amounts of our own treasuries and have been liquidating them ever so slowly last few years

I lost over half my investments during the Bush economic collapse. Recouped all funds within six months after Obama election. Up 40-45%? Your're in the wrong profession. You should head to Wall Street?

I never lost as many clients due to putting a key in the door of their business as I did during Obama. I did good under Bush cept for the real estate bubble.
Obama, disaster. Last 18 months, very positive. Maybe you're not invested in the stock market? Numbers there don't lie.

Reactions: grbcane and HJCane
Honestly? It isn't complex at all. Rich "people" have tax havens just like corporations first of all.
ALL PEOPLE UTILIZE THE EXISTING LAWS AS WRITTEN TO LEGALLY WRITE OFF OR AVOID TAXES, ALL PEOPLE, LIKE BUFFET, CAN PAY MORE IF THEY WANT TO

Second of all what do you think they do with thier money if they own a business?
PAY THEMSELVES, WHICH ALSO REQUIRES PAYING TAXES, OR REINVESTING IT IN THEIR COMPANY

Lastly, our system allows people to be rich. Who do you think supports a great idea? Who are the customer? Who paid for the roads, bridges, trains, police,a fire,planes etc? Where does the money come from? You make more when you take the risk.
OUR CAPITALIST SYSTEM ALLOWS SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE TO BE RICH, YOUR POLITICAL PARTY DOES NOT BELIEVE IN CAPITALISM, INFRASTRUCTURE IS PAID WITH RICH PEOPLE TAXES

A SMALL MINORITY PAY A LARGE MAJORITY OF THE TAXES FOR BUMS LIKE YOU

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TAXES, START WITH MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATIONS
BS stop being conned. Political parties have nothing to do with this. People do. Rich people that are donors have made you a pawn... blaming poor people for what? Being poor? It's silly.... You completely buy this BS rich people are paying our biils. They aren't.....and people like you allow this.

It's ok Tump or Bush or Reagan run up our debt helping rich people that don't need it.

Let Obama help poor people run it up? It's hypocritical.

Reactions: roofermike
The Bush economic collapse was Congress fault forcing banks to loan more and more money to people who can not afford to repay it coupled with lax regulations on real estate appraisals etc. As the value of the underlying asset dropped people stopped paying as they realized that the property was not worth what they paid for it. An ensuing domino effect then began which sank everything . In case your wondering the pendulum has swung very far the other way and buying a home with a loan is now very difficult

Reactions: grbcane and GLFSTRM
The Bush economic collapse was Congress fault forcing banks to loan more and more money to people who can not afford to repay it coupled with lax regulations on real estate appraisals etc. As the value of the underlying asset dropped people stopped paying as they realized that the property was not worth what they paid for it. An ensuing domino effect then began which sank everything . In case your wondering the pendulum has swung very far the other way and buying a home with a loan is now very difficult
Bullshit! Bush went to an illigitmate war and cut taxes also removing bank regulations.FACTS! He signed everything!

Correct. That's why when I get asked when the next bubble is, I say "not likely in a long time". Because the dynamics in the banking/loan industry now has toughened up. The question is, how long are lawmakers' memories?

Because, unfortunately, I am starting to get requests again for that standard "CPA letter" for stated income loans from some clients.

Reactions: HJCane
Correct. That's why when I get asked when the next bubble is, I say "not likely in a long time". Because the dynamics in the banking/loan industry now has toughened up. The question is, how long are lawmakers' memories?

Because, unfortunately, I am starting to get requests again for that standard "CPA letter" for stated income loans from some clients.
The next bubble will either be student loan defaults or credit card defaults. Unless of course one of the nitwits on the left gets elected then it will be the stock market

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT