ADVERTISEMENT

More and more questions on Covid death figures (not accurate #'s) $$ to blame

Your so full of shit cems

This is such a lemming response, and the sheer oblivious hate , the hubris in your posts , the complete self serving logic of it, it's like you really DGAF and just want to spew it out to get some pleasure. You Do Realize THAT IF Trump was corrupt HOW INCOMPITANT does that make the Whole of The Democrat Party and Never Trumpers for NOT having him behind bars, much less ousted from His Office, being that He Has Been Under CONSTANT Investigations for his whole 4 years? Maybe they haven't found a Thing that he's done or connected to that is illegal ? Does it hurt to contemplate that ? Being fair regardless .
Your comment just proves how ignorant republicans are. Smh

That is a pre-existing condition so yes the count is accurate. He caused the pre existing condition just like someone who is obese. The thing is, without Covid you can survive these conditions. People quit drugs all the time. People lose weight all the time.

So the covid death total is accurate if they tested positive. There make a few false positives but that isn't normal. It is just like an election where there is a 5 percent margin for error

Who would have ever predicted? And you know what the number one cause of early mortality is, oh yea poverty.

Glad to see the WHO finally said something intelligent. That along with their latest estimate of .13 IFR means we turned a mole hill into a mountain.

Reactions: grbcane
Fool, Iran already has nukes thanks to that idiot in the WH. What do you think Iran has been doing since Trump tore up the agreement? Hell, even NK has nukes now because of Trump's incompetence.
! Probably able to afford em from the 150BILLION Barry sent them

But Trump could have stopped them by sticking to Obama's agreement. Smh

Sure Cems, and sending them a Valentines card would have been just as effective as Obama’s ridiculous excuse of an agreement. The card would have been a hell of lot cheaper though.

Reactions: utatem
Sure Cems, and sending them a Valentines card would have been just as effective as Obama’s ridiculous excuse of an agreement. The card would have been a hell of lot cheaper though.
But your solution is to do nothing like Trump did and in the end Iran has nukes. WTF!!

But your solution is to do nothing like Trump did and in the end Iran has nukes. WTF!!

The sanctions Trump has put on Iran has basically defunded all the money Obama gave Iran to fun terrorism. Killing Soliemonie also helped.

Reactions: krvanness
Had some Dungeness crabs at Crafty Crab last week. Yummy!!
Im jealous. Im looking forward to our lunch cems, regardless that you’ll be paying -). I’ll have a chance to meet a fellow passionate Cane, and YUMMY Garlic crabs.
It’s a win win for me!

Last edited:
Reactions: cems52
Are you suggesting Iran doesn't have nukes?

Not yet, and if we use the Obama method and help fund the Iranian nuclear weapons program, it will happen ASAP. Trump has been undoing the damage Obama funded.

This is not to diminish the dangers of this virus to the population groups we have all heard about, elderly, underlying conditions, etc......BUT last night I'm watching an interview with a former investigative reporter for NY Times and now an author / investigative reporter. I think his name was Anderson. This guy looked into the case (and others) of a reported 29 year old male who was reported to have died of Covid by the State of NY. This piqued his interest to look into the death of a seemingly healthy 29 year old and investigate it. He reached out to Coroner Medical Examiners Office in this area of NY for the autopsy report and a couple days ago he receives the report that the young man had Opiates and 1 other drug in his system (drug toxicity the report said) and positive Covid. The point being that the young man most likely died of an overdose. Covid may have contributed but had this guy not been taking drugs he would most certainly be alive today. The reporter in his investigations is posing the question; Is the count accurate? He says no and he is not alone. Hospitals and labs are getting more funds by declaring deaths or sickness as Covid then if they use the actual cause of death FACT. He went on to say that with Winter here there will be the usual uptick in respiratory illness and flu and this will only further skew these Covid figures.

CEMS 52 and Raoul - Please speak up. If one Covid death is too many, is one false Covid labeled death too many.? I respectfully ask for a one word answer to a simple question - Yes or No?

Lol. That is the dumbest comment I have heard in months.

OK little Downing boy. So you know more than Janice Dean about the subject. Her parents were found dead in a Coumo Covid death camp. Or the thousands of others. While the Trump funded ships and Javits Center were never utilized by Doctor Death Coumo?

CEMS 52 and Raoul - Please speak up. If one Covid death is too many, is one false Covid labeled death too many.? I respectfully ask for a one word answer to a simple question - Yes or No?
I've already responded to this "jewel". Look at page 1 of this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT