ADVERTISEMENT

More Bad News for Trump

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
Last edited:
Yeah, I saw that earlier. These hyenas want so badly to find something that makes them seem like less of a POS they are but they can't. It's who they are....and people like Barr who sold out to the king POS are getting the business from Trump for not finding anything on Obama he can get anyone to take seriously other than hyenas.

All they do is whine about Obama spying on this POS but they can't bring him to justice so they just put it in the the "hyena lexicon" for them to rub off on all the time. It's stupid. These people need to go!

Reactions: kbreeze and cems52
Yeah, I saw that earlier. These hyenas want so badly to find something that makes them seem like less of a POS they are but they can't. It's who they are....and people like Barr who sold out to the king POS are getting the business from Trump for not finding anything on Obama he can get anyone to take seriously other than hyenas.

All they do is whine about Obama spying on this POS but they can't bring him to justice so they just put it in the the "hyena lexicon" for them to rub off on all the time. It's stupid. These people need to go!
Grasping at straws

Reactions: El Cubano

I love "King POS". LOL

Reactions: cdwright40
There is nothing to see otherwise, King POS, would have already announced it. I know you to be one of the more intelligent right wingers but Jesus Christ man you're sounding like a lunatic.

keep it up Cems we just might get King Trump a 3rd term...

This race will be closer than expected. I do think it’s F’d up that folks have to wait 12 hours for a vote.
But if Dems or GOP think this will be easy...that’s delusional!
Not only are Dems against this corrupt president but so are Republicans. A marriage made in heaven.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Reactions: cdwright40
Not only are Dems against this corrupt president but so are Republicans. A marriage made in heaven.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

You’d like to think Republicans are against Trump... WRONG we are united more today than 2016 .... 94% ..

What you Dems have to worry about is the 15-20 % of register Dems that are showing up at Trump rallies with Trump hats, signs & flags..

Reactions: majus12
You’d like to think Republicans are against Trump... WRONG we are united more today than 2016 .... 94% ..

What you Dems have to worry about is the 15-20 % of register Dems that are showing up at Trump rallies with Trump hats, signs & flags..

And you ought to worry about those Rhinos who despise Trump.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

And you ought to worry about those Rhinos who despise Trump.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Hey Cems here are FACTS
30% of biden voters voting for Biden, vs 70% of TRUMP voters voting for thier man Trump
Trump voters will show up!!!
Only ones worrying are Dems,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT