ADVERTISEMENT

More CNN dirty tricks

utatem

SuperCane
Dec 28, 2017
Ponte Vedra Beach FL
Lead CNN analyst and New Yorker reporter Jeffrey Toobin was suspended for playing with his peepee ( mastrubating ) on a Zoom call with colleagues
How weird are they over at CNN -
You can’t make this stuff up

Last edited:
Reactions: asuco and El Cubano
Lead CNN analyst and New Yorker reporter Jeffrey Toobin was suspended for playing with his peepee ( mastrubating ) on a Zoom call with colleagues
Legal Analyst. Maybe someone on the zoom conference was hot ever think about that? LOL LOL

This is the Left...!!!! Haha wacking his pud ... hahaha

Wow! I never thought I’d say it, but even CNN has standards. You have to shoot pretty low to not meet CNN’s standards.

Reactions: orly 1022 and 6882
Wow! I never thought I’d say it, but even CNN has standards. You have to shoot pretty low to not meet CNN’s standards.
Exactly, kind of amazes me that they didn’t try to cover it up. Usually they just pay the guy off and tell him to take an early retirement. Think this one got away from them though and they didn’t have a choice. Even when they’re caught red handed they usually just don’t bring it up and when pressed on it say it’s russian disinformation or trump lies or fox fake news. Can’t believe their going with this stance on hunters computer with a verified signature on the invoice, one of the people in the email’s verifying it’s legitimacy, pics of hunter, etc. not even hunter is denying it but leave it to cnn.

Reactions: grbcane

CNN, WAPO, NYT, The Atlantic, US Today, Adam Shiff and Hawaiian Cane are all reporting it is a Russian hoax paid for by Trump.

Isn't it amazing, in recent times starting with Bill Clinton, the number of sexual deviants there are related to or in the Democratic Party? Can anyone answer as to why they seem to be associated?

Good, finally trying to match dirty tricks with FOX. Even to the playing field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT