ADVERTISEMENT

More Cops killed, these people risk their lives daily while some here bash them!! Twisted mentality

It's too bad that more of these people don't get to do a ride a long with a cop for a night in a rough area. What looks like one thing on video can be quite a bit different in real time and real life. My son did one with one of his basketball coaches, who also happened to be a Police Captain out here in Salt Lake, and he came away with quite a bit of respect for the job that officers face.

Prayers for him and his family. Heart goes out to poor pregnant wife son and unborn child. A charity I’ve supported is The Marine Corp. - Law Enforcement Foundation, money goes to education of fallen Marines and LEO’s children’s education.

Prayers for him and his family. Heart goes out to poor pregnant wife son and unborn child. A charity I’ve supported is The Marine Corp. - Law Enforcement Foundation, money goes to education of fallen Marines and LEO’s children’s education.
Agreed! However notice all these lying POS liberals even make a comment! Nope not a single one! They are all frauds!

What was distrubing and really "ate me up" is when Obama would call the thug / killers families and not make a call to a slain law enforcement officer's family....

What was distrubing and really "ate me up" is when Obama would call the thug / killers families and not make a call to a slain law enforcement officer's family....
Oh no doubt!! Obama hates Cops! Fireman! Military! Anyone not Muslim! Sick however funny was at his rallies he’d have all these goofy white liberals cheering for him like idiots all while he hated everyone of them!! Must have learned this hate growing up a Muslim.

What about the blood thirsty media hyping the police involved shootings without knowing all the facts. Prime Example: The Brown incident in Ferguson north of Saint Louis, the media would show the photos of this fat bastard when he was 12 years old vs photos depicting his 6-8, 400 pound frame.

Continually, all media outlets reported the "hands up" and "don't shoot" bullshit. Even after all this was proven to be crap during the officer's trial, thugs continued to shoot at the police.

Loved how Le Bum James would promote the lies also....

What about the blood thirsty media hyping the police involved shootings without knowing all the facts. Prime Example: The Brown incident in Ferguson north of Saint Louis, the media would show the photos of this fat bastard when he was 12 years old vs photos depicting his 6-8, 400 pound frame.

Continually, all media outlets reported the "hands up" and "don't shoot" bullshit. Even after all this was proven to be crap during the officer's trial, thugs continued to shoot at the police.

Loved how Le Bum James would promote the lies also....
No doubt, the media and liberals have created a shame for Cops and white peoples, they’ve demonized both! The media has twisted facts to suit their agenda, example would be that nut in Florida who shot Trayvon Martin calling him a “light skinned Caucasian” all while he’s half Latino!! They do whatever they can to shit on white people and glorify minorities!! So to all my white friends here good luck!! Seriously you guys have no chance!! The Clinton agenda has you guys frowned upon. Nancy Pelosi was bragging yesterday her grandson didn’t like himself because he wasn’t “Brown enough” so that’s what liberals teach thier kids?? Not to like themselves if they aren’t a certain color? I know Libs are pushing thier kids not to have a gender, however to grab thier kids shake over it?? Sick people

Started by the Clintons, mastered and pushed under Obama and crew!! I’m glad I’m tan, I don’t have to teach my kids to hate themselves like all you white people do! Tan pride in my castle
You're preaching to the assist paster my friend....

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT