ADVERTISEMENT

More Filthy Animals.

Fukin pussies. All of them, specifically the last skinny fuk, that kicked a man in the face after he was down and beaten.
Yeah, real class

Reactions: zackbear
Gang beating a guy outside a store while yelling BLM. All arrested. That’s why you buy a gun (Stoeger 12 gauge and a Stoeger 9mm) and put slugs in each one of the gangbanging sewer rats when they attack. Animals.

Why Stoeger ? I am looking at Remington and Mossberg Shotguns. Take out the Trash.

Always carry and with additional mags in cases like this when you have multiple filthy greasy nappy headed pigs.

You should have seen the old white lady who got beaten like a man for trying to protect her business.

Yup. All racists should be condemned. Problem is you and your side don’t condemn racism on the left. Double standards. Sad!
But you condemn racism on the right? GTFOH
75% of the racist are on the right.

Blacks are the most racist creatures on earth, not even close.

Blacks are the most racist creatures on earth, not even close.
We should be considering how White people treat us in this Country were there is liberty and justice for all! GTFOH
White men are the most racist human beings on this earth. Not all but the majority.

We should be considering how White people treat us in this Country were there is liberty and justice for all! GTFOH
White men are the most racist human beings on this earth. Not all but the majority.

More blacks are killed at the hands of blacks than by whites. Why is there never any outrage over the astronomical loss of black life in Chicago, Detroit, and L.A? More than 4,000innocent blacks were killed by black people in an eight year period in Chicago when Obama was President. Never once did I see a protest by BLM over it.

It is important to both discuss race relations and condemn racism. But most white people are not racist and nowadays care more than ever about minorities. It is also important to acknowledge that there are fundamental problems within the black community, such as: (1) the % of black Children born out of wedlock and subsequently raised by either a single parent Or grandparents; (2) lack of proper role models/mentors - too many pimps, rap artists, and low character athletes become young black people’s heroes; (3) poor presentation of oneself i.e., lack of grammar/vocabulary and flamboyant jewelry and clothes and street rhetoric. Just to name a few. these are fundamental issues which have plagued the black community for decades, and yet there is rarely ever a both substantive and inclusive discussion about it all to REALLY improve the black community as a whole, which will also improve America.

More blacks are killed at the hands of blacks than by whites. Why is there never any outrage over the astronomical loss of black life in Chicago, Detroit, and L.A? More than 4,000innocent blacks were killed by black people in an eight year period in Chicago when Obama was President. Never once did I see a protest by BLM over it.

It is important to both discuss race relations and condemn racism. But most white people are not racist and nowadays care more than ever about minorities. It is also important to acknowledge that there are fundamental problems within the black community, such as: (1) the % of black Children born out of wedlock and subsequently raised by either a single parent Or grandparents; (2) lack of proper role models/mentors - too many pimps, rap artists, and low character athletes become young black people’s heroes; (3) poor presentation of oneself i.e., lack of grammar/vocabulary and flamboyant jewelry and clothes. Just to name a few. these are fundamental issues which have plagued the black community for decades, and yet there is rarely ever a both substantive and inclusive discussion about it all to REALLY improve the black community as a whole, which will also improve America.
This must be fake news about Chicago, sir. I heard somewhere that Obama organized that city before he became President.

Your reverse racism is ironic. You’re a do-nothing-b!tch though.

I grew up lower middle class attended the same free high schools and played the same free high school sports as many of my friends who are black. I've done well for myself very few of my black friends have done the same. Looking back at it, I believe it stems from the family dynamic much more than perceived personal slights or race.

In all my business dealings to date, I have chosen to do business or not do business with many white people for a variety of reasons and/or personality traits. Poor presentation, unorganized, lacks confidence, egomaniac, BS, too loud, too shy, pretty, ugly, etc.

Whenever I don't do business with a black person they think it's due to race, but it's not.

Most people will hire or do business with the person that gives them the best chance of success, not race.

Yep....and every time someone is called a filthy animal it is an African American. Yet these people are out here doing the most heinous, racist, dumb crap. I see clearly, my vision is not blurry.....lol. I know what it is.
You're going to compare a guy snapping a Bullwhip into the air with no one around to beating people up 5 on 1? Gee what a surprise. How about simply telling them not to act like animals? Your vision may or may not be blurry but you couldn't see a fact if it was sitting right in front of your face.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT