ADVERTISEMENT

More in Minneapolis

Just tired of these posts and these incidents...and sending prayers. Rinse wash repeat...then being told there is no problem. Obey or die if you are a minority.

It's extremely rare this is caught on video happening to anyone other than a minority. Yet it is never about race.

It's just the same shit in this country. Black people kneeling is offensive. Disrespectful to the military. Pepper spraying a black military officer? Zero outrage...rinse repeat.

Just tired of these posts and these incidents...and sending prayers. Rinse wash repeat...then being told there is no problem. Obey or die if you are a minority.

It's extremely rare this is caught on video happening to anyone other than a minority. Yet it is never about race.

It's just the same shit in this country. Black people kneeling is offensive. Disrespectful to the military. Pepper spraying a black military officer? Zero outrage...rinse repeat.
Please, I've given many examples and statistics of this happening to those that aren't minorities. Just because CNN doesn't choose to run those videos 24/7 doesn't change the facts. Whites are killed by police at a nearly 2 to 1 ratio each and every year regardless of the BS that some choose to spew.

No, it’s obey or die if you resist arrest. Sadly, people of all colors get it when they resist. Just think of all the lives that could have been saved if criminals didn’t resist. I cringe at the bad decisions people make.

Anybody kneeling during the anthem is disrespectful. Why is that hard for you?

Sorry that prayers to the innocent offend you so much.
You are truly are a turd of a person.

Last edited:
Please, I've given many examples and statistics of this happening to those that aren't minorities. Just because CNN doesn't choose to run those videos 24/7 doesn't change the facts. Whites are killed by police at a nearly 2 to 1 ratio each and every year regardless of the BS that some choose to spew.
as a pure number whites are killed more by police than blacks. as a % it's the other way around since there are more whites than blacks.

either way, the cops need to get their shit together and not kill unarmed people of any race.

cops do have a hard job and some of them just get too scared in the moment.

as a pure number whites are killed more by police than blacks. as a % it's the other way around since there are more whites than blacks.

either way, the cops need to get their shit together and not kill unarmed people of any race.

cops do have a hard job and some of them just get too scared in the moment.
As I said in another thread, blacks commit over 50% of the violent crimes in the US so naturally they would have more chances for an arrest to turn bad. Being unarmed is not the same as not being a threat. For such an epidemic, just how many unarmed people are shot by police each year and how many of them were ruled unjustified? To be clear, no one deserves to die unjustifiably. As for cops being too scared in the moment, maybe if people would choose to fight charges in a courtroom instead of on a street, then those cops wouldn't be so nervous every time they encounter a suspect.

Reactions: BreakingCane
Sorry that prayers to the innocent offend you so much.
You are truly are a turd of a person.
No.. not at all. I don't mind telling you what does offend me. People like you that believe I should give a shit about your prayers without any tangible solution or effort to solve the actual problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT