ADVERTISEMENT

More peace from Hamas

@CashvilleCane1 even you have to admit, a dust up between these two party's is long over due
Iran is funding Hamas. Israel needs to hurt Iran. What that means is to hurt them badly enough to the extent that they do not allow their proxies to shoot rockets into Israel. That means to send some drones to the Ayatollahs !

Iran is funding Hamas. Israel needs to hurt Iran. What that means is to hurt them badly enough to the extent that they do not allow their proxies to shoot rockets into Israel. That means to send some drones to the Ayatollahs !
Thanks for answering for cash , he's mad at me , i watch bILL Maeher that makes me a bad guy

What has been the Biden administration response to what Hamas is doing? Israel will level Gaza if necessary. This is Iranian backed...crickets from our administration.
Biden can’t respond if in defense of Israel because he’ll lose the Squad and some of their progressive membership. If he defends Hamas it could hurt the mid terms with those brainwashed Jewish folks still voting Democrat.

Exactly correct! When Trump was president the Iranians were very careful about how far they pushed Israel knowing there would be a response from Trump. With no muscle for an extended contact Israel is left to throw haymakers. They absolutely have the ability to destroy Iran but won’t because of perception.

This Is part of the problem with Biden’s lack of foreign policy here. It leaves the Israeli response to be extreme or not at all. There’s no big bad wolf to fear if the Iranians push the envelope.

My honest opinion is they should give the Palestinians 48 hours to get our of the Gaza Strip. Then level the whole place . It’s strategic and allows for hamas and Islamic jihad to fire rockets into and hit certain key infrastructure. Take that away!

If that were to happen watch how fast Hezballah starts firing larger rockets from southern Lebanon.

Exactly correct! When Trump was president the Iranians were very careful about how far they pushed Israel knowing there would be a response from Trump. With no muscle for an extended contact Israel is left to throw haymakers. They absolutely have the ability to destroy Iran but won’t because of perception.

This Is part of the problem with Biden’s lack of foreign policy here. It leaves the Israeli response to be extreme or not at all. There’s no big bad wolf to fear if the Iranians push the envelope.

My honest opinion is they should give the Palestinians 48 hours to get our of the Gaza Strip. Then level the whole place . It’s strategic and allows for hamas and Islamic jihad to fire rockets into and hit certain key infrastructure. Take that away!

If that were to happen watch how fast Hezballah starts firing larger rockets from southern Lebanon.
Clearly by the distance the Hamas rockets are traveling they and Iran have been waiting and improving the arsenal. Expect Israel to do whatever they have to in order to stop this. They will level Gaza.

That plan won't work my friend. Everyone forgets that Israel GAVE the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians in an effort to start to make peace. It is packed with millions of Palestinians. Israel has helped build schools, roads etc...only to have it destroyed by these people. They want it all. They want the Jews out and it's NEVER happening.

Biden can’t respond if in defense of Israel because he’ll lose the Squad and some of their progressive membership. If he defends Hamas it could hurt the mid terms with those brainwashed Jewish folks still voting Democrat.

How about Biden just do the right thing and support our long time ally in the very existence of their country from an enemy that regularly says that it wants Israel to cease to exist? Oh, that's right, its Biden we're talking about; he will do the right thing right after pigs fly.

That plan won't work my friend. Everyone forgets that Israel GAVE the Gaza Strip to the Palestinians in an effort to start to make peace. It is packed with millions of Palestinians. Israel has helped build schools, roads etc...only to have it destroyed by these people. They want it all. They want the Jews out and it's NEVER happening.
And that’s exactly why you now take it away. The UN is going to blame Israel any way so they may as well go ahead with pushing them out.

It’s ok BDR came out against Hamas yesterday. He is not afraid

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT