ADVERTISEMENT

More this morning from the PAC12 players who threaten boycott want 50% compensation

These players know what they are signing up for. If they dont want the scholarship then someone else will.

But on that note...why stop at college athletics. Give all high school and younger athletes half the profits from their respective schools too.

These players know what they are signing up for. If they dont want the scholarship then someone else will.

But on that note...why stop at college athletics. Give all high school and younger athletes half the profits from their respective schools too.
These people are not thinking rationally.

Reactions: zackbear
TV Money is included in that $4B. NCAA Football Revenue was$804M in 2019. There is this cool new thing called Google. Would suggest using it before stating insanely false information as fact. You are welcome to fact check by googling "ncaa college football annual
tv revenue"

And as to the current model. Not quite sure how you can judge any model of any kind when you obviously don't understand the model? $4.1B to $2T+ is a not a rounding error. It is a rather significant part of the underlying assumptions of the model.

As i said i stand corrected. I spoke without looking at actual numbers. As a man i can say i was wrong. But thre current model is some bullshit and i hope the kids get what they truly deserve.

I never said split the revenue but the current model is bullshit. And i stand corrected on trillions. I was adding in and thinking of TV money.

That includes TV Revenue, so by your count you are viewing the next 250 years revenue as an annual event.

And yet those players have a free education that has the potential to be life changing.

Yes " potential" to be life changing but certainly not guarranteed. I was employed in a federal agency as was two ex canes one of whom was a star player. Both were Special Agents a position that at the time I went in you didn't require a four year degree.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT