ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller is scared to death about testifying in front of congress.

The guy should be disbarred along with that piece of shit Wiseman..
Lots of heads are going to roll. And Trump will laugh all the way to victory in 2020. Key is to "conveniently" hand out the indictments about 1 month before the 2020 election. If we play this correct, Trump wins with 400 electoral votes.

Lots of heads are going to roll. And Trump will laugh all the way to victory in 2020. Key is to "conveniently" hand out the indictments about 1 month before the 2020 election. If we play this correct, Trump wins with 400 electoral votes.

I’m going to enjoy seeng the Trump derangement part 2 come 2020...

Would love yo see some of them commit suicide... lol

Reactions: advarkas
Why would he change the channel ? He doesn’t like fake news . CNN or MSNBC is never right about anything . Why in the hell do you think their ratings are dropping like turds in a toilet. People are starting to finally see the truth

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane
I could pick this piece apart, tear it a new A-hole. Not gonna waste my time cause none of you would believe it. Many many errors and incorrect conclusions in this piece.
What is holding a card carrying liberal like you back lmao . Go for it .

MSNBC allows racist race-pimpin POS like Al Sharpton have a show, and ugly cuck shemales like Rachael Maddow to have a show, and wheezily, whiny, little libtard worms like Mika and Joe who vomit fake news bitchassness in the morning on his stupid show... complete and total worthless liberal bitch whore mainstream media network, designed for only libtard sheep who need a daily safe space.

MSNBC allows racist race-pimpin POS like Al Sharpton have a show, and ugly cuck shemales like Rachael Maddow to have a show, and wheezily, whiny, little libtard worms like Mika and Joe who vomit fake news bitchassness in the morning on his stupid show... complete and total worthless liberal bitch whore mainstream media network, designed for only libtard sheep who need a daily safe space.

If you recall the circumstances of the Tawana Brawley incident, where Sharpton was sued, and ordered to pay someone in the police department. I believe he lied, and said he was involved in the gang rape. Then Sharpton never paid. Isn’t it ironic he was hosting Dem presidential candidates, and making them pledge reparations, when he refused to pay the person he falsely accused?

Yes the honorable Al (I pay my taxes) Sharpton LOL and don’t forget they tried to make the immortal Michael Avenatti a regular contributor to their b*llsh*t channel and then there was them trying to make a hero out of Nathan Phillips and The mischaracterization of the Covington boys altercation With them it just goes on and on etc. etc. etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT