ADVERTISEMENT

Mueller targeting Repug Party sharing voter data with Putin troll farms

It’s a perfectly legitimate line of inquiry - did Kushner’s Cambridge Analytica operation share micro targeting data with Russian information operations clients that targeted key swing state voters. It speaks to collusion/conspiracy and is well within the bullseye of Mueller’s mandate.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
It’s a perfectly legitimate line of inquiry - did Kushner’s Cambridge Analytica operation share micro targeting data with Russian information operations clients that targeted key swing state voters. It speaks to collusion/conspiracy and is well within the bullseye of Mueller’s mandate.
Both of you and the rest of you liberals thinking these candidates not taking meetings or info shows how nieve you all really are! Also the grasping at straws at this point is hilarious. Feeble attempt and grown ups acting like children since Obama term is up. It’s like you are all shocked that Obama not an emperor and he’s not serving a life term. And again for the record, Obama did nothing!!

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Both of you and the rest of you liberals thinking these candidates not taking meetings or info shows how nieve you all really are! Also the grasping at straws at this point is hilarious. Feeble attempt and grown ups acting like children since Obama term is up. It’s like you are all shocked that Obama not an emperor and he’s not serving a life term. And again for the record, Obama did nothing!!

No grasping at straws at all. If there is nothing there then that will be revealed. Let the investigation unfold as it should without spazzing out because it may find something to incriminate Trump or his flock.

No grasping at straws at all. If there is nothing there then that will be revealed. Let the investigation unfold as it should without spazzing out because it may find something to incriminate Trump or his flock.
No spazzing here, again the simple fact that the Libs jump up and down EVERYTIME usual events occur during a campaign. Yet no outrage over Hillary stealing nomination from Bernie from the left! Appalling party of hypocrites.

No spazzing here, again the simple fact that the Libs jump up and down EVERYTIME usual events occur during a campaign. Yet no outrage over Hillary stealing nomination from Bernie from the left! Appalling party of hypocrites.

I wouldn't worry about it. Like I said, if there's nothing there then Trump and Kushner have nothing to worry about.

I wouldn't worry about it. Like I said, if there's nothing there then Trump and Kushner have nothing to worry about.
Not worried at all, again the problem I have with the entire charade is the misinformation people actually believe!!

Kush cooperating? Giving testimony? That’s what you are saying? Please say yes! Please say yes!
I'm just repeating what lawyer is saying. I think lawyer is trying to cut a deal so he gets minimal prison time so Mueller gets to head of rotting fish.

I'm just repeating what lawyer is saying. I think lawyer is trying to cut a deal so he gets minimal prison time so Mueller gets to head of rotting fish.
And as always everything you say is a lie. This isn’t even a discussion anymore. You’ve personally ruined the Lounge with dishonesty. Not agreeing, having opposing views, seeing the world different is one thing. However regardless if it’s a Liberal or a Conservative the one thing I can’t stand is a liar. And you lie every post! It’s disgutsing. Zero credibility

And as always everything you say is a lie. This isn’t even a discussion anymore. You’ve personally ruined the Lounge with dishonesty. Not agreeing, having opposing views, seeing the world different is one thing. However regardless if it’s a Liberal or a Conservative the one thing I can’t stand is a liar. And you lie every post! It’s disgutsing. Zero credibility
You're entitled to your own opinion the problem is you're not entitled to your own facts. Until you learn that you will continue to be a dumbass.

You're entitled to your own opinion the problem is you're not entitled to your own facts. Until you learn that you will continue to be a dumbass.
It’s a fact you lie daily!! Fact!! You misquote headlines and what’s said in articles you post!! Everyday!! This is a fact!! Also a fact is nowhere has Kushner not his lawyer said he’s cooporating or giving testimony about a bogus bullshit investigation. And again, call me whatever you want the fact that you have a proven track record for lying and being a broke dick I’ll take dumbass anyday. Don’t like Trump or this country, go back to Cuba

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT