ADVERTISEMENT

My Democratic Presidential ticket for 2024

canam1965

SuperCane
Dec 27, 2014
mitch-landrieu.jpg

porterwhiteboard.jpg

I feel like after the last two years, all the dems want is an actor to do what they’re told, show up where they need to be seen, sign what the handlers want signed, read off what’s been written for them, etc. why not just go with james earl jones?

He’s a good actor, can clearly remember all his lines, can ride a bike, walk up stairs, knows what state he’s in, etc. As long as it’s not trump you guys will vote fir anyone so you might as well work with someone that has the cool factor and knows how to keep their nose clean. Kinda hard to hate on james earl jones. I get that he has zero business in politics but so do most of your elected officials. He can’t be worse than brandon. Go with james.

Reactions: central17
I feel like after the last two years, all the dems want is an actor to do what they’re told, show up where they need to be seen, sign what the handlers want signed, read off what’s been written for them, etc. why not just go with james earl jones?

He’s a good actor, can clearly remember all his lines, can ride a bike, walk up stairs, knows what state he’s in, etc. As long as it’s not trump you guys will vote fir anyone so you might as well work with someone that has the cool factor and knows how to keep their nose clean. Kinda hard to hate on james earl jones. I get that he has zero business in politics but so do most of your elected officials. He can’t be worse than brandon. Go with james.
Meryl Streep? She did great in "Don't Look Up" until that little asteroid situation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT