ADVERTISEMENT

My new hero Tamyra Mensah-Stock a true American Olympian

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007

First African American woman to win the wrestling competition. She was overjoyed and quickly draped herself in our flag. When interviewed she said " she loves living in and loves America." You see she is from Ghana originally so she gets it, understands it, more than many in this country.

Very proud of our new hero Tamyra Mensah-Stock!!

OP, it's unfortunate she'll come back to America with that gold medal and fight to vote in the next election. Any chance you support legislation that prevents voter suppression? I will await your response.

Reactions: cdwright40
OP, it's unfortunate she'll come back to America with that gold medal and fight to vote in the next election. Any chance you support legislation that prevents voter suppression? I will await your response.
She would need an ID and/or passport to get on the plane ride home, which is sufficient enough and meets the requirement for her to vote. Another misinformation fail on your end. Very low IQ!

lololol!

She would need an ID and/or passport to get on the plane ride home, which is sufficient enough and meets the requirement for her to vote. Another misinformation fail on your end. Very low IQ!

lololol!
If by chance she lived in the Peach State would she be allowed to sip H2O while standing in line for 6 hours to vote? Will her work hours allow her to vote if the polls closed at 5 pm? I got more!

You should be ashamed of yourself ! Did you Vote for BIDEN ? Thats a hell yes right, THEN YOU are part of your own snowflake Problem ! Delaware , Bidens own home state, has more stringent voter restrictions than GA you dumb ass ! Just STFU or actually start living the sh&t you keep talking, because she WILL have NO Problem Voting in Georgia, if that's where she lives. Definitely easier time for her than DELAWARE . Your a played out TOOL and what's worse,,,,,,, Your not even interesting, truthful, nor the slightest bit funny. Must suck to be such a drag, but at the least try and get your facts (must be allergic to them) straight. Aside from my son in law, that's also in them, Tamyra Mensah-Stock is my Olympics Hero ! Loved her happiness, loved her Patriotism, Just Loved her JOY and Pride. You should watch her again CEMS she can teach you something ;) 🐑

You should be ashamed of yourself ! Did you Vote for BIDEN ? Thats a hell yes right, THEN YOU are part of your own snowflake Problem ! Delaware , Bidens own home state, has more stringent voter restrictions than GA you dumb ass ! Just STFU or actually start living the sh&t you keep talking, because she WILL have NO Problem Voting in Georgia, if that's where she lives. Definitely easier time for her than DELAWARE . Your a played out TOOL and what's worse,,,,,,, Your not even interesting, truthful, nor the slightest bit funny. Must suck to be such a drag, but at the least try and get your facts (must be allergic to them) straight. Aside from my son in law, that's also in them, Tamyra Mensah-Stock is my Olympics Hero ! Loved her happiness, loved her Patriotism, Just Loved her JOY and Pride. You should watch her again CEMS she can teach you something ;) 🐑

I don’t know we he tries to paint an inferior picture of African Americans.

I am sure she is a legal citizen with a voter ID and a driver's license so she will vote if she wants to. Really simple. Illegals cannot vote. If I am in England, I cannot vote because I am not a legal citizen there. Same as if I was in Spain. Simple concept.

I am sure she is a legal citizen with a voter ID and a driver's license so she will vote if she wants to. Really simple. Illegals cannot vote. If I am in England, I cannot vote because I am not a legal citizen there. Same as if I was in Spain. Simple concept.
Then you do support voter suppression laws that limit the hours a voter can vote like on Sundays? And you do support voter suppression laws that make it a crime to sip H2O while waiting in line for 6 hours to vote?

Then you do support voter suppression laws that limit the hours a voter can vote like on Sundays? And you do support voter suppression laws that make it a crime to sip H2O while waiting in line for 6 hours to vote?
In-person early voting under the new GA law will run 17 days. Contrast that to 9 days for NY and NJ. And since when do minorities get more thirsty waiting in line than white people?

A telltale sign of ignorance and lack of intellectual prowess is to resort to name calling. You don't want to go down that road with me. You will not win.

As for your ignorant post, here is my thought. You obviously have no clue what these bills contain regarding voter suppression. Sort of like you still thinking the virus is a hoax and Trump won the last election. With that, lets see you SMTFU.

In-person early voting under the new GA law will run 17 days. Contrast that to 9 days for NY and NJ. And since when do minorities get more thirsty waiting in line than white people?
Since we typically wait in line longer than Whites to vote. Got it?

Fight to vote? Well she is a gold medal olympian wrestler so I like her chances. After she clears customs with her passport she can just use it for her mail in, early, or election day vote. Of course she loves America so she understands why it's so important.

And you're not smart enough to bring a bottled water with you? They are allowed to have water, it just can't be furnished by outside groups trying to sway an election. Many have died to protect our right to vote. Waiting in line for a few hours is a small price to pay to participate in the election process.

If by chance she lived in the Peach State would she be allowed to sip H2O while standing in line for 6 hours to vote? Will her work hours allow her to vote if the polls closed at 5 pm? I got more!
She's from Chicago and Black so we will all have to pray that she isn't gunned down walking in the streets by one of her "peeps."

You got nothing

And you're not smart enough to bring a bottled water with you? They are allowed to have water, it just can't be furnished by outside groups trying to sway an election. Many have died to protect our right to vote. Waiting in line for a few hours is a small price to pay to participate in the election process.
Is it fair that only urban areas mostly inhibited by minoritues seem to have long lines? How are those lines in Park City?

When you have to lie like Cems to win a debate your on the wrong side.

Fight to vote? Well she is a gold medal olympian wrestler so I like her chances. After she clears customs with her passport she can just use it for her mail in, early, or election day vote. Of course she loves America so she understands why it's so important.
So no reply to my question? Do you support voter suppression laws?

No I don't. Also, I'd bet you'd hate to wait as long as I usually do in MY precinct! Pay more attention to the way NYC plans on locking out minorities from restaurants, theaters, bars and gyms with their new racist vaccine mandate.

Is it fair that only urban areas mostly inhibited by minoritues seem to have long lines? How are those lines in Park City?
Funny you should ask. There was an 8 hour wait here about 6 years or so ago due to a snowstorm. The good citizens here just figured it was a small price to pay to participate in our country's future. Why is it that all the voting districts with horrible voting conditions are run by Dems? Just like we're seeing now with how they deal with Covid and borders, they have no plan to make things better. Sounds like they should try some different and decent leadership in those areas if they really want things to change and maybe then they wouldn't have to blame others for their failures.

No I don't. Also, I'd bet you'd hate to wait as long as I usually do in MY precinct! Pay more attention to the way NYC plans on locking out minorities from restaurants, theaters, bars and gyms with their new racist vaccine mandate.
Great!! I support their vaccine mandate. Next irrelevant point?

When you have to lie like Cems to win a debate your on the wrong side.
They just have poor role models that encourage lying. After seeing lying witnesses brought into the Kavanaugh hearings and the impeachment trial, as well as having a serial liar as their president, they must think it's normal to lie.

Funny you should ask. There was an 8 hour wait here about 6 years or so ago due to a snowstorm. The good citizens here just figured it was a small price to pay to participate in our country's future. Why is it that all the voting districts with horrible voting conditions are run by Dems? Just like we're seeing now with how they deal with Covid and borders, they have no plan to make things better. Sounds like they should try some different and decent leadership in those areas if they really want things to change and maybe then they wouldn't have to blame others for their failures.
Your comparison makes no sense and you know it. That's what happens when you run out of legitimate arguments for your position. You can do better.

They just have poor role models that encourage lying. After seeing lying witnesses brought into the Kavanaugh hearings and the impeachment trial, as well as having a serial liar as their president, they must think it's normal to lie.
It's about time you acknowledged Trump as a serial liar. Thanks!!

Your comparison makes no sense and you know it. That's what happens when you run out of legitimate arguments for your position. You can do better.
Please, you haven't shown one bit of evidence backing up your claims about Trump, while there is tons of footage of Pedo Joe in action.

Reactions: BreakingCane
You're getting slow. Keep up.
Should I have mentioned that Lyin Joe had to withdraw from a presidential race due to lying and plagiarism instead? He has a 47 year history of being a serial liar and yet you cover for him every time. You sir, are an enabler.

No dingbat we were talking about a young black woman winning gold in wrestling and celebrating living and representing America.
No moron. I flipped the subject to make it more relevant for today's right wing voter suppression which affects all Black folks, gold medal or not. Got it?

Last edited:
Should I have mentioned that Lyin Joe had to withdraw from a presidential race due to lying and plagiarism instead? He has a 47 year history of being a serial liar and yet you cover for him every time. You sir, are an enabler.
Listen up! That same "Lyin Joe" beat Trump like a drum last November.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

NOT!

A telltale sign of ignorance and lack of intellectual prowess is to resort to name calling. You don't want to go down that road with me. You will not win.

As for your ignorant post, here is my thought. You obviously have no clue what these bills contain regarding voter suppression. Sort of like you still thinking the virus is a hoax and Trump won the last election. With that, lets see you SMTFU.
Cems a telltale sign of ignorance IS Writing what YOU Wrote Duh. I reserve any name calling to those very lucky few that earn it ;) 🤡🤪🐑

Listen up! That same "Lyin Joe" beat Trump like a drum last November.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
Wrong again. He narrowly stole the election. 75 MILLION people voted for Trump.
Asinine description of 2020 election.Trump lost, period.
We beat FSU like a drum last year.
Get it now????
I needed a Drivers license to get a refund from Petco!
Fuk off with voter suppression.
Ironically vast majority of black voters WANT voter ID.
But why let facts and reality affect your preconceived thoughts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT