ADVERTISEMENT

My new hero Tamyra Mensah-Stock a true American Olympian

75 million uninformed people voted for a once impeached corrupt POS.
You are becoming more obnoxiously absurd cems, Biden/Kamala getting to you????????????????
Asinine, Donk Ass STUPID comment, calling 75MILLION people uniformed.
Your dim witted statement speaks volumes about your inability to be objective.

pffffft

Reactions: mahb
Incorrect as usual. There is nothing stopping anyone from sipping on water, they just can't have outside groups to give it to them. Do they not sell bottled water in Georgia? Are you trying to infer that black people are too stupid to bring their own water? A bit racist if you ask me.
Or @cdwright40 we had this thing called early voting which by federal law your job had to allow you to do on work hours. We started early voting a month prior to the election here in TN.

I’m & out in 5 minutes

Or @cdwright40 we had this thing called early voting which by federal law your job had to allow you to do on work hours. We started early voting a month prior to the election here in TN.

I’m & out in 5 minutes
Weird I do the same thing here in Hallandale although my real precinct is in Hollywood. Walk up, wait in line 15-20 minutes with white, black, and latino people, we shoot the shit until it's our turn, and then I get a sticker that says I voted which I wear because I'm proud.

You are becoming more obnoxiously absurd cems, Biden/Kamala getting to you????????????????
Asinine, Donk Ass STUPID comment, calling 75MILLION people uniformed.
Your dim witted statement speaks volumes about your inability to be objective.

pffffft
It's tough being objective when I saw a dumbass wearing a t-shirt today that said, Fraud, Theft, Rigged 2020 Election.

OP, it's unfortunate she'll come back to America with that gold medal and fight to vote in the next election. Any chance you support legislation that prevents voter suppression? I will await your resp
If by chance she lived in the Peach State would she be allowed to sip H2O while standing in line for 6 hours to vote? Will her work hours allow her to vote if the polls closed at 5 pm? I got more!
150 million people voted...doesnt seem too hard.

Reactions: grbcane
She is what EVERY African American should be. She does not consider herself a victim.

It's tough being objective when I saw a dumbass wearing a t-shirt today that said, Fraud, Theft, Rigged 2020 Election.
Seriously??????
I thought you were smarter than this, more of a middle of the road Dem.
Boy was I wrong
Enjoy believing as YOU stated 75 millions Americans are uninformed! Implying we are ignorant
Keep bashing conservatives, while your elected bungling President continues to fuk up this country
Wat to deflect from what is ACTUALLY happening.
No wonder this country is fuked at the moment.
Allegedly smart people, talking before thinking.
Pffft

Reactions: mahb
Seriously??????
I thought you were smarter than this, more of a middle of the road Dem.
Boy was I wrong
Enjoy believing as YOU stated 75 millions Americans are uninformed! Implying we are ignorant
Keep bashing conservatives, while your elected bungling President continues to fuk up this country
Wat to deflect from what is ACTUALLY happening.
No wonder this country is fuked at the moment.
Allegedly smart people, talking before thinking.
Pffft
You are all over the place with this post. Where do I start? Uninformed does not mean a person is ignorant. It means they have not had or shown awareness or understanding of facts, especially pertaining to current events. This goes back to their preoccupation with right wing news outlets that shy away from facts but instead push conspiracy theories and lies like, Trump won the 2020 election.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT