ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy

no mask, gets Haircut when no one else is allowed by government. Yep it will be crickets from DEMOCRATS.
This is not an isolated incident. This a pattern. These are our overlords in the political class. These people who rule over us and lecture us about how to behave and what to do are constantly exempting themselves from the rules they impose on us. They have been out getting haircuts all along, going out in public without a mask or social distancing, going to their vacation homes and boating while they ban us ("do you know who I am"), getting special armed police security details while they take police protection away from us, enjoying immunity from frivolous law suits while they deny that to us and are taking it away from the law abiding police, and this goes on.

They wonder why the peasants are revolting. Why are people willing to vote for a crass and vulgar loud mouth like Trump? People are fed up. It doesn't matter how many Washington insiders, career politicians, lobbyists, and other swamp creatures endorse the establishment politician.

They lecture us about our SUVs and minivans while they fly around the world in their private jets that burn 1,000 times more carbon.

In 2016, anybody who wanted better trade deals and a merit based immigration policy was called a racist. Now, anybody who is opposed to crime, violence, looting, murder, etc is called a racist. They encouraged the riots and told the police not to stop them so that they could try to pin the blame on Trump. We are not that stupid.

They want this to be an election on the police vs the criminals. That is a losing issue for them. I will never vote for the criminals.

\rant

This is not an isolated incident. This a pattern. These are our overlords in the political class. These people who rule over us and lecture us about how to behave and what to do are constantly exempting themselves from the rules they impose on us. They have been out getting haircuts all along, going out in public without a mask or social distancing, going to their vacation homes and boating while they ban us ("do you know who I am"), getting special armed police security details while they take police protection away from us, enjoying immunity from frivolous law suits while they deny that to us and are taking it away from the law abiding police, and this goes on.

They wonder why the peasants are revolting. Why are people willing to vote for a crass and vulgar loud mouth like Trump? People are fed up. It doesn't matter how many Washington insiders, career politicians, lobbyists, and other swamp creatures endorse the establishment politician.

They lecture us about our SUVs and minivans while they fly around the world in their private jets that burn 1,000 times more carbon.

In 2016, anybody who wanted better trade deals and a merit based immigration policy was called a racist. Now, anybody who is opposed to crime, violence, looting, murder, etc is called a racist. They encouraged the riots and told the police not to stop them so that they could try to pin the blame on Trump. We are not that stupid.

They want this to be an election on the police vs the criminals. That is a losing issue for them. I will never vote for the criminals.

\rant
Good Rant. Well said

The lying b:tch now says she was set up. Wants an apology.

What a POS! Couldn’t tell the truth if her life depended on it.

The lying b:tch now says she was set up. Wants an apology.

What a POS! Couldn’t tell the truth if her life depended on it.

She’s a cvnt of the dirtiest kind.

Politicians doing what politicians do. Its amazing how these "public servants " seem to have forgotten that they're supposed to work for the betterment of the people that's elected them. American government needs a major overhaul. We've allowed both parties to screw the American people over. Accountability isn't a virtue possessed by many on capital hill.

Politicians doing what politicians do. Its amazing how these "public servants " seem to have forgotten that they're supposed to work for the betterment of the people that's elected them. American government needs a major overhaul. We've allowed both parties to screw the American people over. Accountability isn't a virtue possessed by many on capital hill.
Yep

Salon owner saying she’s getting threats of her shop being burned down and to herself also.
Pelosi and dems just don’t care about people only power
Owner says she’s probably done now going to have to leave area.
Said locals in her community are trashing her on yelp only because queen Nancy just couldn’t apologize and threw her under the bus.

Reactions: Neil 212
You know Fox paid her alot of mula for that video. She can afford to close and move to Texas.

🤦‍♂️ smh ... blinded by hate...

A single mom has been working for 12 years to build her business and the Speaker of the House the most powerful woman in Congress and 3rd in line for the presidency and throws this Single mom who has paid extrodinarly amounts of taxes to that city and state in Nancy pelosi home town and just like a good lib you throw her back under the bus .
But I guess that’s the America you want
Where people don’t matter.
I like the America where a person like her can accomplish a successful career against all odds. She’s the risk taker she provides for not just her family but all the families of her employees.You obviously don’t understand that it’s small businesses like hers that supports the community that your Dumbass lives in
Here’s what she said but I have no doubt that her story doesn’t matter to people like you
"She's been coming in there ... it's the fact that she actually came in, didn't have a mask on, and I just thought about my staff and people not being able to work and make money and provide for their families, and if she is in there comfortably without a mask and feeling safe, then why are we shut down? Why am I not able to have clients come in?"

You know Fox paid her alot of mula for that video. She can afford to close and move to Texas.

But them she wouldn't be able to have to step over a herion addict on the sidewalk and into poop while walking out of her salon. Why would she want to leave and move to classy Dallas to make twice the money and pay half the taxes?

And one more thing this is in San Francisco’ in a very liberal district this woman was probably not a trump fan but I bet she is coming around now...
People like you need to realize that hate poisons the vessel that contains it ....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT