ADVERTISEMENT

Nashville’s Mayor Cooper (Aka Mayor Munchkin)

CashvilleCane1

SuperCane
Jan 6, 2011
Nashville
Got caught hiding the truth. Emails confirmed by the City Attorney state the numbers of coronavirus cases were so low coming from downtown they purposely covered them and closed downtown anyway.

They’re also trying to confirm fraud in the reported numbers of actual cases. I’m going to make a few calls today but Cooper’s resignation may come sooner than later. Thousands lost their jobs because of those clown.

Got caught hiding the truth. Emails confirmed by the City Attorney state the numbers of coronavirus cases were so low coming from downtown they purposely covered them and closed downtown anyway.

They’re also trying to confirm fraud in the reported numbers of actual cases. I’m going to make a few calls today but Cooper’s resignation may come sooner than later. Thousands lost their jobs because of those clown.

This is the least surprising news ever. All of this will eventually come out and heads need to roll. The government will be tainted for a long, long time.

This is the least surprising news ever. All of this will eventually come out and heads need to roll. The government will be tainted for a long, long time.
i agree with your desire, but 90% of the media will never report this type of information. Over 50% of the country still rely on local newspapers, local TV channels and ABC,CBS, and NBC for their information. Sp you know they are not getting complete information.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT