ADVERTISEMENT

Nazis-Doctor on CNN: Americans Who Wish to Have Privileges Need to Get Vaccinated:

doerunn

SuperCane
Jul 13, 2001
west central florida

‘Having the Right to Travel Interstate, it’s Not a Constitutional Right’​

CNN medical analyst Dr. Leana Wen on Friday said Americans who wish to have privileges need to get vaccinated.

Leana Wen was born in China and served as the president of Planned Parenthood until July 2019.

CNN put together quite a panel of clowns on Friday.

The evil Communist doctor was joined by Jeffrey “Zoomin” Toobin as she proclaimed Americans’ rights are conditional based on their vaccination status.

There are privileges associated with being an American. That if you wish to have these privileges, you need to get vaccinated. Travel, and having the right to travel in interstate, it’s not a constitutional right as far as I know to board a plane,” Wen said

CNN medical analyst Dr. Leana Wen on Friday said Americans who wish to have privileges need to get vaccinated.

Leana Wen was born in China and served as the president of Planned Parenthood until July 2019.

The evil Communist doctor was joined by Jeffrey “Zoomin” Toobin as she proclaimed Americans’ rights are conditional based on their vaccination status.

There are privileges associated with being an American. That if you wish to have these privileges, you need to get vaccinated. Travel, and having the right to travel in interstate, it’s not a constitutional right as far as I know to board a plane,” Wen said
Dr. Wen is not “an evil Communist doctor.” Why do you just make that shiz up?

Her family fled Communist China to escape political persecution of her father, a noted dissident. Near penniless, she started Med School in the US in her teens, later became a Rhodes Scholar and then head of public health in a major city. She is recognized as a leading public health expert.

Reactions: miamimike

Her family fled Communist China to escape political persecution of her father, a noted dissident. Near penniless, she started Med School in thenUS in her teens, later became a Rhodes Scholar and then head of public health in a major city. She is recognized as a leading public health expert.
Then y is she talking communism?

Then y is she talking communism?
Doer called her a Nazi in his headline and a Communist in his comments. You say she’s “talking communism.”

United won’t let me fly to Vegas without a vaccination. The Raiders won’t let me enter their stadium to see the Dolphins without proof of my vaccination. By your logic, are United and the Raiders now Nazis and/or Communists?

Toobin is a "jerkoff".

Toobin is a "jerkoff".
That’s literally true, not just a figure of speech. And, he did it while being recorded on Zoom. Nice.

He lost his long term job with the New Yorker (where the deed occurred) and was suspended by CNN for the last year or so. Just recently reinstated.

• Haha
Reactions: central17
That’s literally true, not just a figure of speech. And, he did it while being recorded on Zoom. Nice.

He lost his long term job with the New Yorker (where the deed occurred) and was suspended by CNN for the last year or so. Just recently reinstated.
The New Yorker punished him with a short term suspension and spanked him for spanking his monkey on a corporate conference call..
They said it was not a "big" deal.

Her family fled Communist China to escape political persecution of her father, a noted dissident. Near penniless, she started Med School in the US in her teens, later became a Rhodes Scholar and then head of public health in a major city. She is recognized as a leading public health expert.
Show me your papers

Doer called her a Nazi in his headline and a Communist in his comments. You say she’s “talking communism.”

United won’t let me fly to Vegas without a vaccination. The Raiders won’t let me enter their stadium to see the Dolphins without proof of my vaccination. By your logic, are United and the Raiders now Nazis and/or Communists?
Don’t lie, Pinocchio. Only United employees are required to have a vaccine to work, not passengers. Zero cred, bozo.

Reactions: 816_Cane

Excellent statement from her. If people want to become a liability to society by remaining unvaccinated, then they should be prepared to be inconvenienced.

• Haha
Reactions: mahb and doerunn

Isn't he going blind? Ya know, too much pullin?
The guy is a joke. Will remain that way.

Don’t lie, Pinocchio. Only United employees are required to have a vaccine to work, not passengers. Zero cred, bozo.
Yes my error. United informed me of their restrictions on my international flights. I (wrongly) assumed that their policies on employees were extended to domestic passengers. Hasn’t yet happened.

Do you believe the Raiders are Nazis and/or Communists? Haven’t heard your answer.

Yes my error. United informed me of their restrictions on my international flights. I (wrongly) assumed that their policies on employees were extended to domestic passengers. Hasn’t yet happened.

Do you believe the Raiders are Nazis and/or Communists? Haven’t heard your answer.
Thanks for correcting your lie, Pinocchio

• Haha
Reactions: 816_Cane and mahb
Classy. You‘ve been on this site for 45 days and have quickly established a reputation for yourself. Congrats.

You still refuse to answer my question. Why is that?
A reputation for calling out liars and frauds? Most certainly. Why change the subject from your lies?

• Haha
Reactions: mahb

Over 60 years ago when I was in elementary school I had to produce an up-to-date vaccination shot record to enter the classroom. Was that also because of "evil communist doctors"?

Has he washed the cum off his hand yet???
Only a self absorbed liberal fuktard would show his face again, instead of shrinking away in shame!
LEAD LEGAL ANALYST CAUGHT MASTURBATING!!!!!!!!!
Cant make this shit up

Reactions: utatem

By my logic this whole thing stinks. Liberties lost and the virus is changing us in ways that aren't good. Logically I understand but no one should be happy.

Reactions: grbcane

Anthony Fauci is also recognized as a leading health expert as well as a world class liar

How are we a "liability"?
The unvaccinated have ignored facts, science, common sense, monetary incentives and sheer daily bombardment of numbers that vividly point out their selfish decision to not get vaccinated is a liability to all!

The unvaccinated have ignored facts, science, common sense, monetary incentives and sheer daily bombardment of numbers that vividly point out their selfish decision to not get vaccinated is a liability to all!
So, are the front line health care workers, namely nurses, who are quitting in droves not following the science, do they have no common sense, or are they being selfish by losing their jobs? They are right there in the thick of it all.

So, are the front line health care workers, namely nurses, who are quitting in droves not following the science, do they have no common sense, or are they being selfish by losing their jobs? They are right there in the thick of it all.
Most blamed excessive workload, stress and lack of support. Health professionals have a responsibility to their patients and ignoring the large body of clinical trial data as well as real-world evidence is the height of selfish irresponsibility.

Last edited:

Cortez has never heard of the long game and plants. China plays to win. Nice cover story for the doc

What Mike said.
ALT: Spies/subterfuge/and plants are only in Jason Bourne movies they don’t exist in real life. Just like your boy in Cali and Fang Fang.

PS: Can’t wait for your snivel story about catching Covid even though you went everywhere with a mask and those dirty non-vaccinated people weren’t allowed.

The nazi comment is far fetched but her blatant attempt to over throw hippa laws is a sign of communism. Nothing about your post disputes this. Are the raiders and united airlines in favor of communism aka complete government control? That remains to be seen.

Just in, big business’s and the government are in bed with each other.

Last edited:
ALT: Spies/subterfuge/and plants are only in Jason Bourne movies they don’t exist in real life. Just like your boy in Cali and Fang Fang.

PS: Can’t wait for your snivel story about catching Covid even though you went everywhere with a mask and those dirty non-vaccinated people weren’t allowed.
Cali and fang fang? WTF are you talking about? You are in some kind of delusional fantasy land.

Sorry that you hope I get Covid. Not too classy, do you think?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT