ADVERTISEMENT

NBA will Never Recover from Politicizing basketball

gchaneyjr

SuperCane
Gold Member
Sep 18, 2003
Palm Bay FL
NBA players will be getting huge paycuts in the future from the woke movement. Duke NCAA will allow players with same message as NBA and college will suffer as well.

Awww look at me he triggered snowflake thinking cancel culture is the answer. The Chicks né Dixie Chicks aren’t the NFL. You mad?

Reactions: Raoul2
I got no issue if that's what the kid believes... but should Universities be endorsing political movements? Can kids display slogans from right leaning political movements or is that censored?

They definitely should on matters of race, since its now widely accepted that if you're not anti-racism, you're tacitly enabling it. Silence is no longer an option.

Reactions: adude99 and cems52
They definitely should on matters of race, since its now widely accepted that if you're not anti-racism, you're tacitly enabling it. Silence is no longer an option.
You are clueless. This video would help you. She says white people are cowardly if that interests you to watch it.

You can disagree with the BLM platform and still be anti-racism.

BLM and anti-racism are synonymous in most circles, so naturally if you spend a lot of time criticizing BLM, most people will interpret that as you criticizing antiracism movements, which is typically only done by racists.

Reactions: cems52
NBA players will be getting huge paycuts in the future from the woke movement. Duke NCAA will allow players with same message as NBA and college will suffer as well.

How many other sports are playing now? All of them lol!!!! It’s also weird because no fans are in the arena. The NBA will be fine... They’re looking to expand internationally now. That’s where you will see growth. You probably never watched anyway....

Curious, you denounce it as trash...but did you watch it? What points are trash? And why?

Ive watched many of the videos and know enough about who funds them to know they are little more than culture war propaganda.

BLM and anti-racism are synonymous in most circles, so naturally if you spend a lot of time criticizing BLM, most people will interpret that as you criticizing antiracism movements, which is typically only done by racists.
If being against BLM organization means i am racist then I AM 100% RACIST

You are clueless. This video would help you. She says white people are cowardly if that interests you to watch it.

The problem is there is black lives matter the movement/sentiment and the BLM groups. The kids believe black lives matter they are not supporting the “Marxist” organization. Same with the pros, I haven’t read any of them are giving to the group just taking up the slogan. They are doing voting initiatives and helping the community with their money. Wish there was a way to separate the feeling that black lives matter vs the actual groups.

Reactions: gchaneyjr
Do you plan to stop watching sports? Pretty much all of the black athletes agree...Or maybe just watch hockey?
I only watch college football a little and turn off if i see BLM. No NFL, MLB, NHL, NASCAR, NBA or ESPN Sports Center. I guess people in my circles are like me as many of my friends doing the same.

Met a customer this week who is lean left who told me the proud boys are causing all the problems. That account is in jeopardy but they have been cut off the entire year so my numbers have adjusted already.

Reactions: Cool Runnin'

Biting the hand that feeds them. Oh well...

Reactions: grbcane
They were smart as hell to make it small enough i dont notice during a game. Lucky them

In what other country can these players make this type money with the IQ of a rock and they disrespect the men and women that provided them this opportunity...

Disgusting selfish beginning with Labron
Mr. Ignorant..

Reactions: orly 1022
Exactly why all lives matter !!! Any other version of this is racist. White lives matter, Latin lives matter, black lives matter. ALL LIVES MATTER !!!!

Let’s see who are burning our city’s down?
Who are looting in the city’s?
Who are calling for killing police?
Who are calling to wipe out America history?
Who are attacking People who are sitting at restaurants minding there own business?
Why are City’s like Chicago not mentioned by BLM with black on black crime?
Why are law breaking thugs made the heroes of BLM ?
Who are calling for our founding fathers and the constitution to be destroyed?
I will stop could go on all day.
All Lives Matter.

When the virus is done, look for bigger NBA ratings. Book it!
Ah no. That’s not how it works. People have very limited entertainment options now and they still aren’t watching. Ratings would be even lower if it weren’t for the fact that the sheep who normally attend in person are watching from home like the good little jock sniffers they are.

Ah no. That’s not how it works. People have very limited entertainment options now and they still aren’t watching. Ratings would be even lower if it weren’t for the fact that the sheep who normally attend in person are watching from home like the good little jock sniffers they are.
Lebrony's legacy will be as good as Kapernick. He has ruined the NBA and his legacy.

LOL, Just like your party are globalist. The exact opposite of patriotic Americans which you are not.

Here is a new stat out tonite for you.

The Sunday Express/Democracy Institute Poll released on Sunday found that 18 percent of Black voters support Trump, a significant increase from the eight percent who supported him in 2016.

Reactions: krvanness
LOL, Just like your party are globalist. The exact opposite of patriotic Americans which you are not.

The Sunday Express/Democracy Institute Poll released on Sunday found that 18 percent of Black voters support Trump, a significant increase from the eight percent who supported him in 2016.
You’re right I’m not. Amerikkka never gave a fu*k about me....And Trump is getting like 5 percent of the black vote in my opinion.

Did your poll also show Biden has overwhelming support from folks over 60 which is huge considering Trump won that group handily in 2016?

In the long run the country doesn't want a repeat of the Obama presidency and wants a return to a Trump economy after the pandemic. They also want an end to leftist street violence and chaos. They want enforceable borders. They want fair trade deals .
Despite fake polls , Fake impeachment,fake Russia collusion spying and dissembling Trump's popularity continues to climb..The Democrats know this and are planning to cheat .They will be shot down by the Supreme court if necessary.

Did your poll also show Biden has overwhelming support from folks over 60 which is huge considering Trump won that group handily in 2016?
Its kind of sad to see libs grasping at fake polls as if they were a lifeline only to see them crash on election night.

Reactions: gchaneyjr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT