ADVERTISEMENT

NBA will Never Recover from Politicizing basketball

Ironic, Donald Sterling ends up being lucky they kicked him out of league.

The B/F stated young people lacked critical thinking skills. Frankly, that could be said of you and other followers of a corrupt and racist president.
if you like your race...what is wrong with a white person liking there race

In the long run the country doesn't want a repeat of the Obama presidency and wants a return to a Trump economy after the pandemic. They also want an end to leftist street violence and chaos. They want enforceable borders. They want fair trade deals .
Despite fake polls , Fake impeachment,fake Russia collusion spying and dissembling Trump's popularity continues to climb..The Democrats know this and are planning to cheat .They will be shot down by the Supreme court if necessary.
Is that your talking point after Trump is soundly defeated, the Dems cheated? Come back to us with a better strategy such as, the American people rejected him because they do not want a lying and corrupt president.

You’re right I’m not. Amerikkka never gave a fu*k about me....And Trump is getting like 5 percent of the black vote in my opinion.

America has treated everyone the same .... you work and there is opportunity .... you don't then there is nobody to blame but yourself. America never told me to do anything .. my father strongly suggested that I work during grade school and high school, in order to bank some money to be able to go to college, and to pick a field where there would be job opportunities. I took his advice. America exists not to coddle .. but to provide a free environment in which those that want can succeed .. just takes desire and effort.

They are talking about the past. They live in the past. These kids today truly believe in their mind they are living in the Jim Crow south or worse. Their dem handlers have convinced them of this even though they live in the most free, culturally mixed society the world has ever seen.
Well said...

I used to enjoy watching the NBA. I stopped watching when they changes the hand checking rules resulting in less defense and more run and gun. This current commissioner is allowing the inmates to run the asylum . That totally turned me off to being a fan of the NBA.

They definitely should on matters of race, since its now widely accepted that if you're not anti-racism, you're tacitly enabling it. Silence is no longer an option.

Raoul, Seriously, who died and made you God? You are telling another human being what to do to show what is in their heart. Think mighty highly of yourself there. As Church Lady used to say "Aren't you Special".

Is your last name Castro? Have you done enough with your Communist BS destroying Cuba that you now come onto Cane Sport.

Reactions: orly 1022
BLM and anti-racism are synonymous in most circles, so naturally if you spend a lot of time criticizing BLM, most people will interpret that as you criticizing antiracism movements, which is typically only done by racists.

There is nothing about BLM. Right Wing Whites have historically demonized Black groups that demanded equality and equal protection. Under the law.

The SNCC, NAACP, SCLC and Black Panthers etc. were all demonized using the same near tactics that are prevelant on this board.

Muhammad Ali was octracized and banished for "politicizing boxing"!

The fact is none of the aforementioned groups disenfranchised, stalk, hung, castrated, intimidated or systematically murder white people as have the Klan, The Southern Christan Conservative Group and The American Neo Nazis.

Just like athletes like Ty Cobb that politicized baseball was never ostracized or banished like the aforementioned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT