ADVERTISEMENT

NBA

justincane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2005
Most likely done for the rest of the season. Lakers and Clippers vote to end it. I would assume all other teams will follow. Don’t be surprised if this carries over to all other sports. Wow.

Clowns

give me a break

I may never watch another NBA game in my life

this will change nothing

evidently, the guy had a knife and told Cops he was getting his gun...

I believe he also had a warrant out for sexual assault...

No one deserves to die but the issue is in the bahavior of more than just the cops under investigation

I personally could give two shites over what Lebron, Popovich or anyone from the NBA says.

Clowns

give me a break

this will change nothing

No one deserves to die but the issue is in the bahavior of more than just the cops under investigation

I personally could give two shites over what Lebron, Popovich or anyone from the NBA says.
You are entitled to your opinion about the issue of course... but just don’t write lies about it, in order to over tilt the story.. Especially about the most essential part of the story. He did not say he was going to get a gun... he spoke about his knife. And no other weapons were found in car FYI. Not trying to argue with you about your stance on the subject. Just asking you to share your opinion and facts only, not lies please

Clowns

give me a break

this will change nothing

Do you think anyone cares if you watch or not??? Don't watch. We are better whe jackass like you go away!!

Reactions: mrmiamih
Most likely done for the rest of the season. Lakers and Clippers vote to end it. I would assume all other teams will follow. Don’t be surprised if this carries over to all other sports. Wow.
Let all these arrogant mother f@#k#ers quit, as long as they don’t pay them when they don’t work like everyone else. They are all just arrogant children who have no clue what life is like. They don’t even know the situation that occurred With that dude. Why did he not listen to the cops when when they asked him to stop? Dumbass!!!! The press is manipulating all this hatred. There are more white people getting shot and killed than.
lack but u don’t hear any of that.

Hope so
Do you think anyone cares if you watch or not??? Don't watch. We are better whe jackass like you go away!!
you think anyone cares if they ever play another game again - hope they don’t

Let all these arrogant mother f@#k#ers quit, as long as they don’t pay them when they don’t work like everyone else. They are all just arrogant children who have no clue what life is like. They don’t even know the situation that occurred With that dude. Why did he not listen to the cops when when they asked him to stop? Dumbass!!!! The press is manipulating all this hatred. There are more white people getting shot and killed than.
lack but u don’t hear any of that.

By arrogant u mean uppity right?

Reactions: cems52
The quotes by LeBron in this article about how he was totally ignorant on Hong Kong protests apply again here.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sf...eBron-James-comments-on-China-an-14535304.php

He got on morey for encouraging a protest against an actual systemic evil in Chinese government. Then talks about how actions impact people financially.

I am all for protesting what you want to protest. Either side of the aisle, but put your money where your mouth is, not somebody else's. Don't want to play rest of the season? Huge statement. But at that point you shouldn't expect a dime from the owners. Still want to protest? Now you are making an astronomical statement.

That's where the protests lose me. You want to make a statement but not be financially impacted.

These folks live in lala land.

It will definitely happen in most if not all sports. Its already spread from NBA, to MLB, NWBA, Tennis. All sports will come to a stop until action is taken.

It will definitely happen in most if not all sports. Its already spread from NBA, to MLB, NWBA, Tennis. All sports will come to a stop until action is taken.

What action do they want taken? Need to layout a plan. Like MLK did. Right now it is just "action must be taken" and "owners need to be more involved."

Thats not an action plan.

I agree, people should stop violently resisting arrest and or trying to kill or harm police officers. I'm not going to work again until all criminals stop resisting arrest.

Only difference is if you work for someone your employer isn't going to pay you squat while you protest.

Owners need to grow a pair,but NBA owners won't.

Already voting to resume the Playoffs. So they basically took the night off and nobody missed them. That’ll show ‘em, Lebrick and the Gang.

Last edited:
Reactions: grbcane and GLFSTRM
LMAO, NOT
NBA, historic low ratings, who gives a rats ass about tennis NWBA. WNBA,
How fuking naive can you be???????????

The sport is irrelevant. All sports are going to be affected by this.

It will happen until their paychecks stop!

It will happen until their paychecks stop!

More likely, it will happen until the billionaire owners of franchises lose a lot revenue and start putting pressure on their politician friends to take action by changing laws. Until that happens, we will be stuck in a rinse and repeat cycle of shootings, riots, and boycotts.

Aaaaaannndddd.. sports are back lmao. These guys have no credibility left. Make a stand or don’t. Announce some kind of leader who can guide the movement. Come up with specific demands. Preach peace, not justice now, and work with cops and the system, maybe sit down as communities and address issues together and build open lines of communication. Lastly, some form of responsibility for each individuals actions as well as the cops needs to be accounted for. This isn’t rocket science and NBA players are not the guys that need to be leading this movement

More likely, it will happen until the billionaire owners of franchises lose a lot revenue and start putting pressure on their politician friends to take action by changing laws. Until that happens, we will be stuck in a rinse and repeat cycle of shootings, riots, and boycotts.

Think resisting is right in front of shooting.

Reactions: krvanness
Aaaaaannndddd.. sports are back lmao. These guys have no credibility left. Make a stand or don’t. Announce some kind of leader who can guide the movement. Come up with specific demands. Preach peace, not justice now, and work with cops and the system, maybe sit down as communities and address issues together and build open lines of communication. Lastly, some form of responsibility for each individuals actions as well as the cops needs to be accounted for. This isn’t rocket science and NBA players are not the guys that need to be leading this movement
Pro Athletes have melded with the Hollywood Elite crowd, with this undeserved sense of self-importance and "life can't go on without them" mindset.

Only difference is if you work for someone your employer isn't going to pay you squat while you protest.

Owners need to grow a pair,but NBA owners won't.
The owners are afraid of the players right now so they let all this stuff go.

When next season rolls around and fans are are back in the stands they'll be afraid of the fans. They're going to take a big hit either way and they know it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT