ADVERTISEMENT

NCR but....FIRE OBAMA Go Fund Me Page

Canemba02

SuperCane
Gold Member
Aug 5, 2014
Charleston, SC
Thought I'd come here first to see if anyone has started a Fire (Impeach) Obama Go Fund Me campaign :) I'm embarrassed to say but I voted for this guy in 08 and I thought Al Golden would be a good coach after his U tough video...needless to say don't put me as your surrogate for end of life decisions...I can't be trusted! :)

OK...back to MBB crushing it and the football search!

a0882b7523b3762f38661cc1ea28b89a.jpg

I didn't vote for Obama either time. I don't vote party line (I hate all politicians equally). I've voted for both Dems and Repubs. Liked Billy Clinton, voted for W the first time, not the 2nd. I can understand voting for Obama the first time (he's very charismatic), but SMH at those that voted for him the 2nd time. Watching him afraid to really engage ISIS like the Russians and French are now doing it, but still saying that climate change is main danger to us, is beyond amazing.

I drank the Golden kool-aid for the first 3 years. Started vomiting whenever I heard him or Turkey Tits talk the last 2 years.

Reactions: pimpstick420
Right After they impeach or fire everybody in the CONGRESS and the SENATE. Also after they put both former bush presidents in their VP's on trail for murder in starting the wars, that created all of the terror in the Middle East and around the world.Lets not for the most famous overrated president of all Ronald REGAN, for wetfoot/Dryfoot IMPEACH HIM AND REMOVE HIS NAME FROM THE FLORIDA HIGHWAYS.I'll say if none of you ungrateful BASTARD WON't
THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA FOR GETTING OUR TROOPS OUT OF IRAC, THANKS FOR STABALIZING THE STOCK MARKET, THANKS FOR THE LOWEST GAS PRICES SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE BUSH YEARS,THANKS FOR THE RECOVERY OF THE HOUSING MARKET, OBAMA CARE,LOW INTREST RATES, FOR UNEMPLOYMENT DOWN TO 5.5%,AND KEEPING ALL YOUR HATERS SAFE IN SPITE OF.

I DO SAY NO THANKS TO GAY MARRIAGE,BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT.

Thought I'd come here first to see if anyone has started a Fire (Impeach) Obama Go Fund Me campaign :) I'm embarrassed to say but I voted for this guy in 08 and I thought Al Golden would be a good coach after his U tough video...needless to say don't put me as your surrogate for end of life decisions...I can't be trusted! :)

OK...back to MBB crushing it and the football search!
Trying to force states to take in the refugees after they are blowing up shlt in france? Fvck him, we dont need that shlt here. its all fun & games until its one of your kids or family members that get killed by these fck nuts.

Listen can you please stop with this. Seriously. It isn't the place for it. If you don't like the political climate fine but this is not about politics here. It is about Miami football. These threads turn into a bunch of nonsense quickly and if you truly want to debate these issue take them to the lounge.

And the $1.6 billion missing from his Obama care,WTF? & I thought Bush stole from us.

The Danger of Obama is that he talks in prepared calm sound bytes.Yet his actions behinds the scenes are very damaging .SO the superficial individual sees nothing wrong. Those invested in government handing them things also like him. But a brief perusal of his upbringing suggests he is not invested in anything that made this the greatest country in the world. One more year. Lets hope we all have enough collective intelligence to put someone other than Clinton in office.
Obama's recent rant about our reticence to admit predominantly male Muslim Syrian refugees half of whom were the attackers in France is deranged and insane.[/QUOTE]
Obama's withdrawal and abandonment of Iraq and his Syria policy caused the current ISIS crisis. His refusal to confront this has created the refugees.Iraq was rid a tyrant and had open elections but to a lib that doesnt matter-ITS BUSH'sFAULT! The Stock market has been artificially inflated by monetizing the debt which will cause another crash and the 5.5 unemployment rate is a lie .Its closer to 15 percent as record numbers of Americans no longer look for work and because of Obamacare many only find part time work.This is not counted by disingenuous and politicized Labor Dept. Due to Obama's embrace of illegal immigration Black unemployment has increased. Obamacare has failed miserably with absurd regulations and audits that have done nothing but force good doctors to retire early and more and more patients not being seen by an M.D. Many state exchanges are going bankrupt.Premiums have spiked and level of care is diminished.
Reagan defeated the Soviet Union defeated inflation and his policies led to the highest growth and lowest unemployment rates in the 20th century.Under Carter we had 12 percent unemployment and 18 percent inflation.Under Obama recession level Growth and 15 percent unemployment and record numbers on food stamps. Reagan completely stopped Libya from being a terrorrist state and was a staunch supporter of our best ally in the middle east (Israel). He had to deal with a high spending Democrat congress so deficits increased.
Obama has pushed a treasonous deal with Iran which frees assets to kill more Westerners and enables them to build a nuclear weapon.He is truly an enemy of the state.

Vote. Let the people decide and then live with it. That is how it really works. Everyone has their idea but to be honest I haven't heard anyone with anything better. Obama pretty much has the same leaders Bush used strategically. Yet, everyone wants to be a genius when something happens on his watch.

It is all political nonsense because your guy isn't there. Get over it already. We have a president and he is doing his best. Nothing has happened on our soil here. So calm the hell down. It isn't a political opportunity. Nobody knows more...and has a better plan. Unless go blow them up and take the oil is a plan. Well, it isn't a plan according to the guys there on the ground.

Stop being a demagogue!

You want to blame Obama when something happens on foreign soil as if he is responsible for every country. He isn't! Yet, if something great happens he had nothing to do with the decision. STFU already!

Now, regarding the immigrants. You don't know what you are talking about. I will leave it at that. You have absolutely no clue!

Also sick of the talk about unemployment rates. They are the same metric for everyone. They aren't different for Obama. So stop this foolish nothing too. Black unemployment is always higher than white unemployment rates. That has absolutely nothing to do with Obama. That is the case with every president and has nothing to do with him. It is because people would rather hire people they identify with and blacks only represent 12 percent of our population in the US. We give jobs to people that are mostly like ourselves and have the same background and experiences. Duh! That is why affirmative action has been proposed. Can't have it both ways.

You people looking to whine and trash our president should realize. You have been lied to. Wasn't Obamacare supposed to kill employment? Look at the Dow. You have been saying for years there will be a crash. Where is it? It has more than doubled. Also, you don't know jack about economics so stay off the topic...stay away from fox news where people are literally being arrested for lying about government associations....and quit your phoney conservative narrative that simply has been ineffective.

Your right cdwright40 BUT WHEN IDIOTS POST THESE STUPID STATEMENT, I can't help it. Maybe THE PRESIDENT IS SETTING UP ONE OF THOSE REVERSE sting type thing, when they lure the child predictor to them.
They are talking about the men who got BENLADEN who hit us the hardest, when that BUSH DUDE HAD EIGHT YEARS AND COULD NOT DO IT

Your right cdwright40 BUT WHEN IDIOTS POST THESE STUPID STATEMENT, I can't help it. Maybe THE PRESIDENT IS SETTING UP ONE OF THOSE REVERSE sting type thing, when they lure the child predictor to them.
They are talking about the men who got BENLADEN who hit us the hardest, when that BUSH DUDE HAD EIGHT YEARS AND COULD NOT DO IT
I just get passionate about politics sometimes. I respect the job of the office. Even when Bush was in there and you see where people just act like they have lost their minds if something goes wrong when it is someone else's watch. This crap isn't easy. So, when I see all these Monday morning experts chiming in it pisses me off to no end. Obama didn't have anything to do with these radical assholes assault in france. Yet it is now an opportune time to trash him? Why? He is doing all he can to make us safe here in the US and has done such. Same can't be said for all of them but I at least appreciate the job Bush had. He got the intel and we STILL got attacked on 911. We came together. It wasn't time to trash Bush and we all easily could have. We went to all these wars we couldn't afford and left a complete mess. No WMD's and just a lot of crap to deal with for Obama.

I am not a big anti conservative guy. I have many family members and friends that are conservative but there is this faction that insist that everything is Obamas fault. Even your kids f'kn straight F's in schools. They blame him for everything from race relations to terrorist attacks on foreign soil...and it is frankly getting ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT