ADVERTISEMENT

NEW LOW: Biden approval rating hits all-time low: LMAO @ Canesport's liberals….

majus12

SuperCane
Oct 15, 2004

The majority of Dems don't want him to run in 2024, poll shows.​

Only 1% of total voters think Climate change is most important issue!
Only 3% of Democratic voters think the same\18-29 yr olds 3%
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Then uncle joey decides to call CLIMATE a National Emergency!!!!!!!!
How friggin clueless can you be??????
So desperate, so laughable!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yet we have our donkeys like cems,cd wrong, raoul, LIL Mimi mike, and sometime cortez defending their votes while STILL saying “orange man bad”
It’s truly amazing how joey, and these fools ignore reality.
Joey has an excuse, the thers dont except they are NOTHING BUT policy less, emotional, shallow minded DONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The WHOLE world sees what this joke of an administration is
They dont
Pft

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Yet we have our donkeys like cems,cd wrong, raoul, LIL Mimi mike, and sometime cortez defending their votes while STILL saying “orange man bad”
Joey has an excuse, the thers dont except they are NOTHING BUT policy less, emotional, shallow minded DONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They dont
Pft
your a complete moron and it's not because of Biden.. u complete POS.. I'm done with this site I will not renew because of all the political BS from j*rk offs like you.. u pathetic f*ck

• Haha
Reactions: thedonaldWYO

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

They dont
Pft
Why can't you just talk football and the Canes. Tooooo much political bull. Get a life!!!!

your a complete moron and it's not because of Biden.. u complete POS.. I'm done with this site I will not renew because of all the political BS from j*rk offs like you.. u pathetic f*ck
It’s assholes like you, that say “orange man bad”, that have put this mentally challenged, clueless, old man, into the WH.
America is in the shits just 18 months in
Im glad your leaving because asswipes like you, cant face facts or reality
Shame on you, the ONLY MORON is you, who refuses to look at polices and results
From the bottom of my heart, YOU DISGUST ME
Fuk OFF you ignorant fool

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

They dont
Pft
Watch the Select Committee hearing tonight. "Don't you love the sound of the last laugh going down"

Watch the Select Committee hearing tonight. "Don't you love the sound of the last laugh going down"
You are so STUPID and SMALL MINDED
You are nothing but a shallow minded, simpleton, that relies on emotions vs policies for your vote
Wait til Congress turns RED and Bidens corruption gets shown to the world
Til then STFU and crawl back into your ignorant hole
PISS OFF YOU IGNORANT FUK

Reactions: Kinggeorge3
You are so STUPID and SMALL MINDED
You are nothing but a shallow minded, simpleton, that relies on emotions vs policies for your vote
Wait til Congress turns RED and Bidens corruption gets shown to the world
Til then STFU and crawl back into your ignorant hole
PISS OFF YOU IGNORANT FUK
Tune in tonight and watch trump's corruption shown to the world!

Last laugh is in 106 days. Just make sure you stay on the site and not go run and hide.
Not to worry. I've been on this site since its inception and have no plans to leave. The mid-terms may not be as one-sided as you think. The Repugs are on the wrong side of most Americans on major issues including abortion and gun control.

Last edited:
Tune in tonight and watch trump's corruption shown to the world!
LMAO
Anything to take the spotlight off the imbecile you voted for. You know the guy that declared he had “oil cancer” just yesterday\
You are so politically ignorant its pathetic!!!

LMAO
Anything to take the spotlight off the imbecile you voted for. You know the guy that declared he had “oil cancer” just yesterday\
You are so politically ignorant its pathetic!!!
'Trump wins in a landslide" and you call me politically ignorant? Pathetic! You are an ideologue- an often blindly partisan advocate or adherent of a particular ideology! Crusader, fanatic, militant, true believer, zealot!

Last edited:
Lol. There won’t be a last laugh as long as Dotard is prez my friend. This guy is pure comedy. Even late night lackeys are turning on him. They know what’s up.

Not to worry. I've been on this site since its inception and have no plans to leave. The mid-terms may not be as one-sided as you think. The Repugs are on the wrong side of most Americans on major issues including abortion and gun control.
LMAO @ YOU
so ignorant to reality
American’s care about
INFLATION
GAS PRICES
BORDER CONTROL
COVID MANDATES
EVERYTHING dems are screwing up
You truly are a POLITICAL MORON

'Trump wins in a landslide" and you call me politically ignorant? Pathetic! You are an ideologue- an often blindly partisan advocate or adherent of a particular ideology! Crusader, fanatic, militant, true believer, zealot!
Really!!!!
As a registered ”No party affiliation” I do vote based on policies or parties that ADVOCATE those policies that better the country
You on the other hand are still proud you voted for a guy, that stated Wednesday, he had “oil cancer”
This senile fragile puppet gets lost between the toilet and the sink

STFU!!! You are one of the few that still defend this joke of a President!
# I voted for joe biden and will vote for him again
LMAO @ YOUR IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. Don't ever go into political consulting, toots. Keep looking for the environment and abortion on this poll. You'll likely find Jimmy Hoffa first.

https://www.statista.com/statistics...-on-the-most-important-problem-facing-the-us/

Reactions: genghiscane
LMAO @ YOU
so ignorant to reality
American’s care about
INFLATION
GAS PRICES
BORDER CONTROL
COVID MANDATES
EVERYTHING dems are screwing up
You truly are a POLITICAL MORON

Really!!!!
As a registered ”No party affiliation” I do vote based on policies or parties that ADVOCATE those policies that better the country
You on the other hand are still proud you voted for a guy, that stated Wednesday, he had “oil cancer”
This senile fragile puppet gets lost between the toilet and the sink

STFU!!! You are one of the few that still defend this joke of a President!
# I voted for joe biden and will vote for him again
LMAO @ YOUR IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!!!
More of your BS! I've never said I would vote for Biden again. You "No party affiliation" will vote for whatever Repug is in the running.

LOL. Don't ever go into political consulting, toots. Keep looking for the environment and abortion on this poll. You'll likely find Jimmy Hoffa first.

https://www.statista.com/statistics...-on-the-most-important-problem-facing-the-us/
This from the fool that agreed with MTG that the mass shooting at a July 4 parade in Illinois was a hoax. Also claimed Covid was a hoax. How did that prediction work out for you? Did you enjoy the Select Committee hearings? Your Boy Trump was exposed for the POS that he is!

Last edited:
This from the fool that agreed with MTG that the mass shooting at a July 4 parade in Illinois was a hoax. Also claimed Covid was a hoax. How did that prediction work out for you? Did you enjoy the Select Committee hearings? Your Boy Trump was exposed for the POS that he is!
Dude. I actually like you because you don't fly off the handle and get crazy. But PLEASE STOP. You are getting a WORLD CLASS BEATDOWN in Nov and there is pretty much ZERO you can do about it. This country has rejected your policies. Sorry man.

Reactions: Patricktruman17
Dude. I actually like you because you don't fly off the handle and get crazy. But PLEASE STOP. You are getting a WORLD CLASS BEATDOWN in Nov and there is pretty much ZERO you can do about it. This country has rejected your policies. Sorry man.
13 Republican House members voted to pass Biden's $1.2 trillion infrastructure and nine GOP Senators-including Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell said yes to the plan. Dems are actually gaining support and WORLD CLASS BEATDOWN is far-fetched.

Last edited:
More of your BS! I've never said I would vote for Biden again. You "No party affiliation" will vote for whatever Repug is in the running.
Unlike your shallow minded emotional perspective I VOTE on POLICIES.
your vote helped create the mess this country is in
OWN IT fuktard!
Pfft

Unlike your shallow minded emotional perspective I VOTE on POLICIES.
your vote helped create the mess this country is in
OWN IT fuktard!
Pfft
You voted for a life-long corrupt POS who incited the Capital riots with his 'Stop the Steal" BS and should face dereliction of duty charges for doing nothing.

Last edited:
main-qimg-e614581dc05675d951f6a35b07b646db-lq

You voted for a life-long corrupt POS who incited the Capital riots with his 'Stop the Steal" BS and should face dereliction of duty charges for doing nothing.
Take your head out of your ass, you ignorant emotional voter

Keep defending your vote for GILLUM and Biden, then PISS OFF you ignorant emotional fuktard
pfft

Take your head out of your ass, you ignorant emotional voter

Keep defending your vote for GILLUM and Biden, then PISS OFF you ignorant emotional fuktard
pfft
I live in Texas. Didn't vote for "GILLUM" You self-righteous POS!

I live in Texas. Didn't vote for "GILLUM" You self-righteous POS!
You voted for Biden, enough said
Self Righteous???
Google the definition donkey
It usually applies to a person making false statements, that actually defines you as you keep defending your asinine vote!
Hey Lil mikey, thanks for proving how stupid you are
Thanks for todays laugh
Pfft

Reactions: canes2019
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT