ADVERTISEMENT

New Mayor in NY City might be worse than Deblasio

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Reactions: central17
This is ONE weird fruitcake. First he refers to white guys on the NYPD as his "Cracker" colleagues and then goes on a rant about being vegan yesterday.

Watch and listen to this crazy lunatic

And Fucvking NewYorkers keep voting for these idiot Democrats ..
When are they going to learn… **** it let them all burn in the he’ll they created….👎👎👎👎👎

And Fucvking NewYorkers keep voting for these idiot Democrats ..
When are they going to learn… **** it let them all burn in the he’ll they created….👎👎👎👎👎
El. Do you not recall that New Yorkers voted for the Republican Mike Bloomberg for an 8 year term? He was an outstanding mayor….and major Trump hater.

I grew up in Queens and lived in New York my entire life and NO ONE is worse than that piece of shit DeBlasio… Not even close. You probably voted for him

Reactions: El Cubano
I grew up in Queens and lived in New York my entire life and NO ONE is worse than that piece of shit DeBlasio… Not even close. You probably voted for him
Who are you talking to, Cheese? Your post is very unclear.

If you are referring to me, please correct yourself. I live in Cali and do not vote in NYC. I did live there for 4 years under Dinkens…who was horrible. DeBlasio? detest the guy,

If you are referring to me, please correct yourself. I live in Cali and do not vote in NYC. I did live there for 4 years under Dinkens…who was horrible. DeBlasio? detest the guy,
Cortez,
Did you vote in Georgia? Sorry couldn't resist🤣

Cortez,
Did you vote in Georgia? Sorry couldn't resist🤣
LOL. I wanted to vote in Georgia. But, DJT warned me about voter fraud. He scared me so much that I stayed away from the polling spots. Got two Dems elected to the Senate following his strategy.

Maybe I should not vote more often!

• Haha
LOL. I wanted to vote in Georgia. But, DJT warned me about voter fraud. He scared me so much that I stayed away from the polling spots. Got two Dems elected to the Senate following his strategy.

Maybe I should not vote more often!
LOL!
Actually Mitch screwed that pooch

My point is that while Adams has done and said some questionable stuff since being elected, DeBlasio is the worst piece of shit politician in the history of this country. He ruined my beloved New York City for ever

My point is that while Adams has done and said some questionable stuff since being elected, DeBlasio is the worst piece of shit politician in the history of this country. He ruined my beloved New York City for ever
Dinkens was worse. Crime was out of control. Subway cars were covered in graffiti, including the windows. Central Park was way to dangerous to walk through. Garbage was uncollected.

Last edited:
Dinkens was worse. Crime was out of control. Subway cars were covered in graffiti, including the windows. Central Park was way to dangerous to walk through. Garbage was uncollected.
Hey dere Murf, NY politics? Getoutahere! Adams, dis earring wearing former activist, is just gettin started. Kiss da Apple goodbye.

Hey dere Murf, NY politics? Getoutahere! Adams, dis earring wearing former activist, is just gettin started. Kiss da Apple goodbye.
Yes, Dinkins really did suck, but he was far from stupid. Adams is stupid.

Dinkins protected those preying on the defenseless. His policies emboldened the Sharptons and his ilk to promote their phony schemes making victims, perpetrators.

What’s up, Irwin? Not too many posts lately.

Yes, I lived in the Big Apple (small, cramped Apartments with no AC) in the early to mid 80’s. Had a lot of fun (restaurants, retail) and learned to live with the ongoing inconveniences of rude taxi drivers, broken down subways, high crime and cluttered streets. My two sons were born there at NYU Hospital on First Ave. We had to take a taxi to the hospital for both of their deliveries….didn’t have a car, LOL.

I know very little about the new mayor, Adams. I was impressed that he announced a pragmatic, more hardline approach to crime and support for the police than DeBlasio. I was also impressed that he won despite not having the endorsement of the progressives, ie, AOC and friends.

We can all watch to see how things evolve in NYC!

What’s up, Irwin? Not too many posts lately.

Yes, I lived in the Big Apple (small, cramped Apartments with no AC) in the early to mid 80’s. Had a lot of fun (restaurants, retail) and learned to live with the ongoing inconveniences of rude taxi drivers, broken down subways, high crime and cluttered streets. My two sons were born there at NYU Hospital on First Ave. We had to take a taxi to the hospital for both of their deliveries….didn’t have a car, LOL.

I know very little about the new mayor, Adams. I was impressed that he announced a pragmatic, more hardline approach to crime and support for the police than DeBlasio. I was also impressed that he won despite not having the endorsement of the progressives, ie, AOC and friends.

We can all watch to see how things evolve in NYC!
I'm quietly looking forward to good things coming football wise. Politically, I've nothing positive to say, just wish we could work together, left and right, for the good of the country.

Not feeling like posting much lately, maybe my mood will change as politics heat up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT