ADVERTISEMENT

New Wall St. Journal poll

Biden was up about 8 nationally and given Trump's increasingly insane behavior of late, his calamitous debate performance, and the fact that he probably had COVID but didn't tell anyone during the debate - the 14 point lead seems legit. If its real then that's about a 400 electoral vote result for Biden on November 3rd (Obama beat Romney by 6% nationally, which was good enough for a 332 to 206 electoral college win).

You understand they over sampled Dems by 15%... Yea real accurate ...

Your right but unfortunately for your argument they live in Cali, Ilinois & NY State..
Its the reason the electoral system was put in place.

El,

What’s your opinion on this: Will Trump get a bump due to his hospitalization (brave guy defeats the hoax disease) or be further downgraded (his own negligence infected himself and the White House) by the voters?

Thanks.
That's an assumption. You have no idea how the spread occurred thru the White House.

If that poll is true do you find it amazing that 57% of our population is that dumb? I do.

The 57% obviously see no value in drugged up carnival barker being President and have come to the correct conclusion that the country is worth saving from a lunatic.

The 57% obviously see no value in drugged up carnival barker being President and have come to the correct conclusion that the country is worth saving from a lunatic.

The key to looking at polls is to look at their past history of accuracy.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
The key to looking at polls is to look at their past history of accuracy.

Correct - which is why looking at pollster ratings and polling averages matters. FiveThirtyEight do a pretty good job of back tracing how accurate polls have been historically, then accordingly apply a rating to each pollster. If you combine this with polling averages, you can get a pretty accurate picture of what is going on in the race.

I can’t believe anyone still sources CNN anyone unless it’s for comedy. Here’s a legit poll for you.

Zogby is rated a C+ with a slight Republican skew. If you compare it with a vast majority of other polls, it can be seen as an outlier.

OUOi1q3.png

That's an assumption. You have no idea how the spread occurred thru the White House.

HJ,

I didn’t say that it is true that Trump infected the WH, just as I didn’t say that it’s true that “brave guy defeated the hoax disease.” Those were polar opposite takes that voters could believe.

Interestingly, neither Ed nor El would answer the question: will Trump get a bump or a further downgrade due to his hospitalization? What’s your take?

Was published in the WSJ this morning. It was conducted after last week’s debate and before Trump’s hospitalization. Bottom line: Biden got a bump from the debate.

According to the poll , Biden is favored by 53% of voters, Trump by 39%. Big 14% margin.
Seems too large a margin to me. But, it’s directionally discouraging for the Trump campaign.

Thoughts?
Keep relying on samples of under one thousand voters, majority of which are Dems.
You would think you would have learned your lesson in 2016.
Pffffft

I don't believe any of these polls because of what happened in 2016. More fake news.

Biden driving up to his EMPTY speech at Gettysburg yesterday. Tell me about polls? Look with your eyes...

The Gettysburg speech was made for TV audiences.

And no, don't look at your eyes because they are only showing you one street in an entire nation. Instead look at the polling data because it is scientific and more explanatory than what random truckers driving through Wyoming think about who is going to win.

And no, don't look at your eyes because they are only showing you one street in an entire nation. Instead look at the polling data because it is scientific and more explanatory than what random truckers driving through Wyoming think about who is going to win.
Ok Hillary

Thats every street EVERYWHERE except Cali, NY.
Biden had like 13 people at his appearance in Lil Havana trying to win Cuban vote. Lol
Raoul do you ever see the whole story, the big picture???
SMH

Biden had like 13 people at his appearance in Lil Havana trying to win Cuban vote. Lol
SMH

Yes - I see the big picture, which is that Trump is trailing by a country mile in every credible poll. I don't need anecdotal observations about crowd sizes during a pandemic to tell me what is happening when I already have the data.

Reactions: zackbear
SMH
37 in LITTLE Haiti. BTW it is happening in Cali and NY. Just not San Fran or NYC

Reactions: majus12
The Mango Mussolini getting clobbered in his favorite poll this morning

Was published in the WSJ this morning. It was conducted after last week’s debate and before Trump’s hospitalization. Bottom line: Biden got a bump from the debate.

According to the poll , Biden is favored by 53% of voters, Trump by 39%. Big 14% margin.

Seems too large a margin to me. But, it’s directionally discouraging for the Trump campaign.

Thoughts?
I’ve learned these polls are either heavily one sided polls and misleading or people just faking the whole thing. Let’s be real for a minute, what keeps a person who is represented by a major media outlet or polling platform to completely 100% fake a poll?

I’ve learned these polls are either heavily one sided polls and misleading or people just faking the whole thing. Let’s be real for a minute, what keeps a person who is represented by a major media outlet or polling platform to completely 100% fake a poll?

That’s why I follow the poll averages published by RealClearPolitics.com. You can throw out the outliers and concentrate on the directional changes of the averages.

Reactions: zackbear

Yeah it’s scientific until it’s not lol

That’s why I follow the poll averages published by RealClearPolitics.com. You can throw out the outliers and concentrate on the directional changes of the averages.
I can tell you our region Trump will pull at a minimum 70% of the vote. The difference is staggering!

Yes - I see the big picture, which is that Trump is trailing by a country mile in every credible poll. I don't need anecdotal observations about crowd sizes during a pandemic to tell me what is happening when I already have the data.
Seriously just spit out my M&M Almond. Thank you I needed that before bed later!

ADVERTISEMENT