ADVERTISEMENT

NFL has a vaccination problem and Players ain't happy with the plan

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Teams with Covid outbreak due to unvaccinated players can have games forfeited and a loss in that column in addition to a week of no pay. Players are not too happy and took to Twitter to blast the NFL BIGTIME! Players who are vaccinated share in the punishment. But NO THEY ARE NOT MANDATING THE VACCINE! This is what I told my anti-vaxx daughter in law; They won't mandate they will just make your life miserable until you capitulate.

Yep... its really sad to see it unfolding right before our eyes.

Biden and Co. missed bigtime with their plan to vaccinate every human in America, with only about 58% opting to be vaccinated.

So, now we very conveniently have a new "Delta" strain of the virus that is sooooooo bad and deadly and is only affecting those who havent been vaccinated, apparently. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But if only everyone would just get the vaccine we would be rid of this bug forever, right?!??

Uh huh... right up until the next time they want to make us line up for yet ANOTHER vaccine. Then it'll be the Echo variant... then that Gamma variant... then the Romeo variant... then the Zulu variant...

WHEN DOES IT END?!?! Oh yeah... when they have us all numbed to our wits end by shooting us up with poison, ready to obey the next command.

Yep... its really sad to see it unfolding right before our eyes.

Biden and Co. missed bigtime with their plan to vaccinate every human in America, with only about 58% opting to be vaccinated.

So, now we very conveniently have a new "Delta" strain of the virus that is sooooooo bad and deadly and is only affecting those who havent been vaccinated, apparently. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

But if only everyone would just get the vaccine we would be rid of this bug forever, right?!??

Uh huh... right up until the next time they want to make us line up for yet ANOTHER vaccine. Then it'll be the Echo variant... then that Gamma variant... then the Romeo variant... then the Zulu variant...

WHEN DOES IT END?!?! Oh yeah... when they have us all numbed to our wits end by shooting us up with poison, ready to obey the next command.
God must be so amused by these humans He created.

Teams with Covid outbreak due to unvaccinated players can have games forfeited and a loss in that column in addition to a week of no pay. Players are not too happy and took to Twitter to blast the NFL BIGTIME! Players who are vaccinated share in the punishment. But NO THEY ARE NOT MANDATING THE VACCINE! This is what I told my anti-vaxx daughter in law; They won't mandate they will just make your life miserable until you capitulate.

Current NFL decisions players don't like are,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TRUMPS FAULT :eek:

What the hell has happened to this country? You must comply or else! The people in our government have literally turned into major drug pushers.

I got the vaccine, and most likely would do it again. The problem is many people would be risking their health if they got vaccinated. I see no reason a kid should be vaccinated, why put them at unknown risk when they are relatively safe from Covid?

Why should people be forced to inject a seven month old experimental drug in their body? Oh, by the way, the drug companies have complete immunity from lawsuits with the Covid vaccines.

MY BODY, MY CHOICE !

BINGO! And it will be all the WOKE companies including the NFL.
Given the close contact aspect of the sport, I have no issues. NFLPA gets what they get. If a few millionaires get infected and don’t get paid… fvck em! Vaccinated or not

Given the close contact aspect of the sport, I have no issues. NFLPA gets what they get. If a few millionaires get infected and don’t get paid… fvck em! Vaccinated or not
Have we forgotten that if you catch the virus that most people, even unvaccinated folks, are typically fine? Have they not said that this Delta strain is less potent then the original variation? I mean, these are athletes for gods sake...

Have we forgotten that if you catch the virus that most people, even unvaccinated folks, are typically fine? Have they not said that this Delta strain is less potent then the original variation? I mean, these are athletes for gods sake...
Agree. They can wallow in their own wokeness not following science

No no... the Delta strain is way more potent and deadly than the original one.

So very convenient that it shows up now as the government is scrambling to get more people vaccinated.

58% is all so far and the vaccines have been available for 3 months now. They create a new strain that is more potent and rapidly spreading and only seem to be affecting the unvaccinated as some 90% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated people.

How very very convenient. 🙄

No no... the Delta strain is way more potent and deadly than the original one.

So very convenient that it shows up now as the government is scrambling to get more people vaccinated.

58% is all so far and the vaccines have been available for 3 months now. They create a new strain that is more potent and rapidly spreading and only seem to be affecting the unvaccinated as some 90% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated people.

How very very convenient. 🙄
giphy.gif

The government wants people scared so they can control them. I see people driving their cars with a mask on.

It isnt healthy to wear a mask all day.

If you want the vaccine then get it..if not then dont.

There is a Major difference in Polio and Measle vaccines and this current flu vaccine.

Reactions: rkrantz and grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT