ADVERTISEMENT

NFL RATINGS PLUMMET

WARNING ALPHA MALE SHOW, IF YOUR BETA DO NOT LISTEN.

How many left wing nuts told me i will be the only one not watching NFL LOL 28% drop girls. GET WOKE AND YOU WILL BE BROKE. You kneel get ready for a massive pay cut. Is kneeling worth a 20% cut in your pay?

He absolutely nailed it.

Reactions: El Cubano
Let me get this right. You are concluding that lower NFL TV ratings are due to the public social activism of the NFL players?

If that’s your point, can you link the research that supports your conclusion?

Thanks.

Reactions: Raoul2
Let me get this right. You are concluding that lower NFL TV ratings are due to the public social activism of the NFL players?

Thanks.
What makes you think it isn't...or is that your way of just nixing it off

Reactions: Castillo147
Ratings are probably down for most sports during COVID.

Also, conservatives have no market pull since a majority of the public are on the side of the players and social justice movements.

Thanks.
Yes. Dont tell us we are racist. Your boy Lebron makes 480 mil a year with an all white staff and he says he feels he isnt treated fairly. Candace Owens is making Lebrony look like the dumb ass he is. Shut up and dribble Lebron.

LOL 27% you retard

Apparently ratings are up on Fox.

Try tapping your walnut sized brain to explain that one, Cooter.

Game of the Week’ (Fox)
Sunday afternoon’s marquee game pitted two of the NFL’s most notable players, Tampa Bay’s Tom Brady vs. New Orleans’ Drew Brees. They played in an almost exclusive window as only two other games were airing at the time. The result was a major payoff for Fox.

Saints-Bucs drew a 16.2/35 overnight rating, which was Fox’s highest such rating for a Week 1 game since 2016. Fox Sports PR projects that the game is on pace to become the most-watched event of any kind since the Super Bowl, eclipsing Thursday night’s Chiefs-Texans game and February’s Academy Awards.

The telecast ratings are up 2 percent over last year, and that’s without yet counting the full New Orleans rating.

Reactions: zackbear and klbcec

Thanks.

He won't, because no such evidence exists other than in the minds of paranoid right wingers.

Yahoo Sports recently did a recap on why ratings are fluctuating on various broadcasts, which is more explanatory than the nonsense in the OP.

Last edited:
Ratings are probably down for most sports during COVID.

Also, conservatives have no market pull since a majority of the public are on the side of the players and social justice movements.

I think true public sentiment is hard to gauge. Polls are generally useless nowadays and depending on your circles you can see things differently. I guess the true gauge will be the election. I honestly dont know who is going to pull it out. It's going to be wild for sure.

Reactions: Raoul2
I think true public sentiment is hard to gauge. Polls are generally useless nowadays and depending on your circles you can see things differently. I guess the true gauge will be the election. I honestly dont know who is going to pull it out. It's going to be wild for sure.

Which is why there's no way to gauge why ratings are fluctuating. We're literally in the middle of a pandemic with no hype or pre-season in the lead up to NFL football. It just started suddenly, out of the blue.

Which is why there's no way to gauge why ratings are fluctuating. We're literally in the middle of a pandemic with no hype or pre-season in the lead up to NFL football. It just started suddenly, out of the blue.
Ok I agree wit a lot you said...but to say the NFL started out of the blue is nonsense...everyone that watches or routes for an NFL team knew when it was starting

Yes. Dont tell us we are racist. Your boy Lebron makes 480 mil a year with an all white staff and he says he feels he isnt treated fairly. Candace Owens is making Lebrony look like the dumb ass he is. Shut up and dribble Lebron.

I didn’t call you racist or any other thing. Don’t be paranoid. I just question your simplistic assumption that NFL ratings are down because you and your allies don’t like the activism of the athletes. That’s putting a political narrative on the TV behavior of football fans. A stretch.

I didn’t call you racist or any other thing. Don’t be paranoid. I just question your simplistic assumption that NFL ratings are down because you and your allies don’t like the activism of the athletes. That’s putting a political narrative on the TV behavior of football fans. A stretch.
Well I view the woke movement as pinning white people racist. I am no paranoid, nor am i in fear. White guilt is a real thing for sure. Over half the white people submit to it. I dont, I wont ever. Activism is fine as long as the flag is not involved. Ive said it many times. I would kneel with you if it was before or after the anthem. Now teams staying in for the anthem i take as kneeling. I am different and harsh but I am who I am.

Ravens i think kneeled for anthem and stood for the voices song. Now everyone says we have a white anthem and a black anthem. That will only cause more division i can assure you.

NBA ratings are down over 40%. Do you think that is Covid? NFL Sunday night game down 27% with the damn Cowboys playing. You think that is Covid?

He won't, because no such evidence exists other than in the minds of paranoid right wingers.

Yahoo Sports recently did a recap on why ratings are fluctuating on various broadcasts, which is more explanatory than the nonsense in the OP.

LOL. I know you are use to being on the wrong side of everything. How is that shorting the market working for you. Vaccine in November more than likely, Trump wins market breaks 30k, Biden wins by cheating then you can short.

Well I view the woke movement as pinning white people racist. I am no paranoid, nor am i in fear. White guilt is a real thing for sure. Over half the white people submit to it. I dont, I wont ever. Activism is fine as long as the flag is not involved. Ive said it many times. I would kneel with you if it was before or after the anthem. Now teams staying in for the anthem i take as kneeling. I am different and harsh but I am who I am.

Ravens i think kneeled for anthem and stood for the voices song. Now everyone says we have a white anthem and a black anthem. That will only cause more division i can assure you.

NBA ratings are down over 40%. Do you think that is Covid? NFL Sunday night game down 27% with the damn Cowboys playing. You think that is Covid?

Take a deep breath, Dude. You are hyperventilating.

Reactions: zackbear
History has shown whenever there is an election year that ALL SPORTS RATINGS GO DOWN!

Move along...nothing to see here.

And if you can't stand the social movement, kneeling, etc, life is really gonna suck for you over the next few years cause it's not going anywhere. Only phase 1 of this revolution.

Sports ratings go down because we have a president that calls out you woke beta males that still suck your mommy's titty. If you were raised by men you would have the discipline needed to be a real man and have value to our society which you do not.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
Y’all can say all you want. The NFL is not what it was . Unions are destroying it like every thing they touch. Players might give effort might not. College ball will not be far behind. To Busy going to clubs And politics first football second.

It’s probably just a random coincidence that over qrt of the viewers immediately stopped watching the nba despite way more people staying home due to covid. So weird that so many other tv spots and streaming services are going up in viewers at the same time too. Hmmmm. What ever, nothing to see here, nba’s doing great and the ratings are probably just fake news.

Take a deep breath, Dude. You are hyperventilating.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Monday Night Football Ratings are in...<br><br>Game One Down 21 percent<br><br>Game Two Down a SHOCKING 38 percent.<br><br>You blew it NFL... you backed BLM<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BoycottNFL?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#BoycottNFL</a></p>&mdash; broncodano (@broncodano_) <a href="">September 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Monday Night Football Ratings are in...<br><br>Game One Down 21 percent<br><br>Game Two Down a SHOCKING 38 percent.<br><br>You blew it NFL... you backed BLM<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/BoycottNFL?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#BoycottNFL</a></p>&mdash; broncodano (@broncodano_) <a href="">September 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

History has shown whenever there is an election year that ALL SPORTS RATINGS GO DOWN!

And if you can't stand the social movement, kneeling, etc, life is really gonna suck for you over the next few years cause it's not going anywhere. Only phase 1 of this revolution.

Reactions: cortez55403

It’s not going to suck because I was making an effort that I no longer have to make. When you’re married with children, watching sports is a bit of a commitment. That commitment is gone from a lot of people that will choose to do other things with their families. We’re the majority that buy stuff for our kids and pay spectrum/comcast/direct tv, etc $200 a month, have season tickets, etc. That commitment is about Expire. There’s just not enough of you. Not a lot of people outside of the blue states (there’s not many blue states any more) want to go to games to feel like they’re an asshole because they want to stand for our nations flag during the national anthem that use to unify the country because marxist blm is clearly trying to divide and concur everyone.

NFL ratings down 9.7% combined vs last year opening week.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">NFL 🏈: Hall-of-Fame coach Mike Ditka tells protesting players that if &#39;they can&#39;t respect this country, get the hell out of it.&#39; [with Newsmax TV&#39;s <a href="https://twitter.com/ShaunKraisman?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@ShaunKraisman</a> <a href="https://t.co/VlT7z8drtO">https://t.co/VlT7z8drtO</a>] <a href="https://t.co/E3jPCBrMdt">pic.twitter.com/E3jPCBrMdt</a></p>&mdash; Newsmax (@newsmax) <a href="">September 14, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

It’s not going to suck because I was making an effort that I no longer have to make. When you’re married with children, watching sports is a bit of a commitment. That commitment is gone from a lot of people that will choose to do other things with their families. We’re the majority that buy stuff for our kids and pay spectrum/comcast/direct tv, etc $200 a month, have season tickets, etc. That commitment is about Expire. There’s just not enough of you. Not a lot of people outside of the blue states (there’s not many blue states any more) want to go to games to feel like they’re an asshole because they want to stand for our nations flag during the national anthem that use to unify the country because marxist blm is clearly trying to divide and concur everyone.
NBA owners gotta be sweating next season when they go back to their arenas. Players kneeling, BLM signs etc won’t be welcomed by fans in a lot of cities. Every player has social media platforms to talk about what’s important to them. They risk alienating fans, but they have that.opportunity nevertheless.

Keep politics out of our sports or you’ll feel it in you pockets.

Conservatives don’t protest or riot. We’re too busy working and employing people. But we do vote with our wallets and they know that.

NBA owners gotta be sweating next season when they go back to their arenas. Players kneeling, BLM signs etc won’t be welcomed by fans in a lot of cities. Every player has social media platforms to talk about what’s important to them. They risk alienating fans, but they have that.opportunity nevertheless.

Keep politics out of our sports or you’ll feel it in you pockets.

Conservatives don’t protest or riot. We’re too busy working and employing people. But we do vote with our wallets and they know that.
If I were an NBA coach and once i saw the ratings declining as much as they have, I would have had a meeting and said hey boys if we keep kneeling and promoting BLM there will be pay cuts down the road at some point. So Lebron would get his salary and his team would be taking the hit financially more than likely.

Reactions: CFSteve and grbcane
D’Eriq King has Black Lives Matter in his helmet. Y’all quitting the Canes yet? That’s during the game, not before, not after...during.

D’Eriq King has Black Lives Matter in his helmet. Y’all quitting the Canes yet? That’s during the game, not before, not after...during.
I have said many times so clean out your ears. The anthem and kneeling is my top issue. BLM nonstop would be another but college i have watched so far no problem. I thought the ACC commercial on the matter was spot on and I agreed with it during the clemson game. The reason i agreed with it was because they did not state the ghetto BLM or Black Lives Matter in the statement.

Reactions: GLFSTRM and CFSteve
Hey genius Viewership would be up seeing everyone is home because of Covid...

same thing happen last year when they started with the keeling...

As always Dems find their own narrative ... Loses..!!!
I am not a dem...and th for calling me what I am

Reactions: El Cubano
ADVERTISEMENT